AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-13, 05:34   Link #201
Jinru
Hideo Kuze

trying googling K-Lite codec pack, i'm using the Standard version and it's been playing everything fine
Old 2006-05-13, 06:10   Link #202
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
yay next episode, the raw version was fun, things will get prettier now that Tri-edge has made his first appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel
That makes sense then, but what classes are in the new V2 version ? we have Multiweapon, Wave master...... and what more ?
well there was quiz of what character you shoudl be heres the classes :

Multiweapon
Harvest
Steam Gunner
Blade
Twin sword
Brandish
Grappler
Warlock
Danse

i was a twinblade, by the results of it
http://quizilla.com/users/Tsugasa/qu...0are%20you%3F/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrog
Show 6 (conflict) is interesting to say the least. The conversation between 'the guild leader of ''the twilight birgade'' and 'shino' the guilds 'top lady' has implications in it of the story line. This show was fun for those that have seen and played the games im sure.

I have a question about hack//gu tv in game topic. Do the characters they make have a default voice that goes with the chars. face? If its a small girl char. does it have a small girls voice if the person chooses not to use their own voice as they speak into the visor headset? On show one there were the 2 female pkers, who were males joking about pking others so easily hiding as females and they talked with girls voices till they went after haseo before he was rescued by 'Shino'. Any one know?
normally you would use your own voice from the start, i dont know if you can pick but i think not
could be that they hacked or used some kind of program to change their voice, like we have voice changrs as well

can anyon explain to me what those Virus Cores are for?
and i have no idea qhat Haseo did but it wa awsome

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2006-05-13 at 15:19.
Old 2006-05-13, 23:48   Link #203
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
normally you would use your own voice from the start, i dont know if you can pick but i think not
could be that they hacked or used some kind of program to change their voice, like we have voice changrs as well

As long as I know (first .hack games to PS2) and as long as I remember too (xD I'm so sorry, but times when I played them are too far), a virus core is a portion of a sort of key to access to an restringed area (lost ground I guess). Each one was inside a hacked monster, in the deeper of a dungeon.

I hope not to be wrong, confusing that thing with another which is the real virus core.

(I apologize because my poor english T.T)
Old 2006-05-14, 04:22   Link #204
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Quote:

Well if you've read the Novel, it's legal in the game to use software to change your voice.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-14, 10:40   Link #205
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Well if you've read the Novel, it's legal in the game to use software to change your voice.
Spoiler:
that must have been in the third volume of Hack/ legend of the twillight bracelet, i own all 3 but havent read the 3rd one completely yet
Old 2006-05-14, 12:07   Link #206
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

no, not the manga, .Hack A.I. buster volume 2 was the novel I was talking about....
Old 2006-05-14, 12:38   Link #207
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
no, not the manga, .Hack A.I. buster volume 2 was the novel I was talking about....
well the only novel iw as able to get by import was the 3 volume manga box of Twillight, now you see why my knowings are so low, ic ant read them, lisenced and not avaliable in this country, nor are the games *sigh*
Old 2006-05-14, 13:00   Link #208
Boukenxha

The juxtapose of game to real life was what attracted me to the anime franchise. Though I'm not sure if this will be a recurring theme in Roots, I like that we are seeing character focus going beyond that of the player avatars in ep 6. Anyway, the meteor shower was nicely used to brought about some interesting response from the guys like old Phyllo who took a dig at Haseo for not being a romantic. It's a pity we don't get to hear anything from Shino and Ovan though, I would love to know what kind of response will come from this mysterious guy. Maybe if Shino is the one asking him, he might surprise me yet. Shino also spoke of a certain hospital report, I wondering if she's talking about her real life.

The downside of ep 6 is of course the laughable fight. Nah I don't even feel like talking about it. That whole sequence is a bad memory I had rather forget. I sure hope the Tri-Edge fights won't fall into the same ugly fate.
Old 2006-05-14, 19:40   Link #209
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatsu
The downside of ep 6 is of course the laughable fight. Nah I don't even feel like talking about it. That whole sequence is a bad memory I had rather forget. I sure hope the Tri-Edge fights won't fall into the same ugly fate.
If Tri-Edge is anything like he was portrayed in the game trailer, there won't be much of a fight to watch. It would be one-hit kills.
Old 2006-05-16, 09:13   Link #210
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
If Tri-Edge is anything like he was portrayed in the game trailer, there won't be much of a fight to watch. It would be one-hit kills.
but still lets pray the fight between Haseo and Tri-edge wont be such a laugh then, it looked pretty awsome in the game trailer, i likd the song that wa splayd, though i still dontknow what it is called and who the artist is

but then again, Haseo is still a low lvled person and the PK'er was even higher then mr. bug eye's, thats why it was kinda laughable, its a noob vs. a high lvled person = owned

i cant wait for the next episode, it makes me wonder though, what is Haseo excactly, aaah *fangirl madness*

i heard that ROOTS, will only do the take place of events before the game, but i have a feeling that they will do the game storyline with other events, not all events will probably take place, Tabby isnt in the game, i havent seen her in any trailer, nor that other guy (forgot name, slap me!) she calls sensei :P

so i gues that some of the other characters from the game wil not show, though some will surely come by, such as the admins
Old 2006-05-16, 13:34   Link #211
BakaAngel

Quote:
well the only novel iw as able to get by import was the 3 volume manga box of Twillight, now you see why my knowings are so low, ic ant read them, lisenced and not avaliable in this country, nor are the games *sigh*
Mangas: .Legend of the Twlight V1 - 3
Novels: .AI Buster V1 -2, .Another birth (coming this summer)

Rading .AI Buster helps you greatly understand how The World works and its rules.

Ah well. I just checked the Wikipedia entry on Roots and the series apparantly finishes late september!

I'm really looking forward to the next epsiode (just like all of them). It seems as though the pace has finally sped up. If Tri Edge appears I'm sure it will be an action packed epsiode, I hope they play a really good song in the background (See-Saw, ALI Project mabey?)

.Hack isn't available on the Xbox or 360
Old 2006-05-17, 07:34   Link #212
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaAngel

Mangas: .Legend of the Twlight V1 - 3
Novels: .AI Buster V1 -2, .Another birth (coming this summer)

Rading .AI Buster helps you greatly understand how The World works and its rules.

Ah well. I just checked the Wikipedia entry on Roots and the series apparantly finishes late september!

I'm really looking forward to the next epsiode (just like all of them). It seems as though the pace has finally sped up. If Tri Edge appears I'm sure it will be an action packed epsiode, I hope they play a really good song in the background (See-Saw, ALI Project mabey?)

.Hack isn't available on the Xbox or 360

you know what is funny, last night playing world of warcraft made me understand the word avatar

we were killing some priest, master of spidders and all the sudden she shouted out : Goddes BLA BLA BLA make me your avatar, and she changed into this huge spidder, witch was the God she was worshipping

now that part is cleared int he most unusual way
Old 2006-05-17, 15:49   Link #213
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-18, 06:08   Link #214
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler:
who knows ...

well the new raw has been released, HOORAY!
more mysteries to come up again

Spoiler for episode 7, what could have happened to Haseo:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2006-05-18 at 15:07.
Old 2006-05-21, 07:11   Link #215
Etai

this probably been mentioned before but dont get angry at me for asking
i downloaded episode 6 from "Za Warudo", but only the songs are translated, is it supposed to be that way?

saw "Friday" has the same problem with subtitles, is it cause i dont have some codec or somthing like that?
Old 2006-05-21, 13:23   Link #216
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etai
this probably been mentioned before but dont get angry at me for asking
i downloaded episode 6 from "Za Warudo", but only the songs are translated, is it supposed to be that way?

saw "Friday" has the same problem with subtitles, is it cause i dont have some codec or somthing like that?
nope if the sound and video works you just forgot to put the subtitles on

when youre watching them with Windows media player , go to play and somewhere at the bottom you have audio and language tracks, beneath it you have what i would translate to subtitles

i myself have my system set to dutch so i cant correctly translate it, but you just have to turn them on, i always have it set on, when subtitles are avaliable, play them and with Haali media splitter the language always get automaticly set on japanese, but Hack/roots doesnt have multiple languages, only 2 audiot subtitle tracks, one for japanese subtitles the other shows nothing at all, you just ned to turn them on, thats what you always have with MKV files, multiple languages and subs in one file, like a dvd movie you have to turn them on what you wanna see
Old 2006-05-21, 13:31   Link #217
Etai

Quote:
nope if the sound and video works you just forgot to put the subtitles on

when youre watching them with Windows media player , go to play and somewhere at the bottom you have audio and language tracks, beneath it you have what i would translate to subtitles

i myself have my system set to dutch so i cant correctly translate it, but you just have to turn them on, i always have it set on, when subtitles are avaliable, play them and with Haali media splitter the language always get automaticly set on japanese, but Hack/roots doesnt have multiple languages, only 2 audiot subtitle tracks, one for japanese subtitles the other shows nothing at all, you just ned to turn them on, thats what you always have with MKV files, multiple languages and subs in one file, like a dvd movie you have to turn them on what you wanna see

i barley had any idea what u talking about but it worked! thanks
never had to put subtitles on before
Old 2006-05-21, 13:33   Link #218
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etai
i barley had any idea what u talking about but it worked! thanks
never had to put subtitles on before
yeh i dont quite understand it myself either... just some insane helpfull blabbering of doom, ha ha

with most mkv files youll ned to put on subtitles, enjoy watching it with subs

edit :

more news fromt he Hack Community, someone already beat the gam and filmed some of the clips that were in part one, theyre uploaded at You Tube.com

watch at your own risk though, cause thyre major spoilers to the first volume of the game, theyr enot subbed

Spoiler for links to the clips:

for me this is kind of ideal, i dont have a PS2 nor do i think that Hack/GU will be released in Holland, maybe in a year but then still...

its still a bit hard to believe that our young little Haseo will grow up with such bloodlust
and then again this game is going to be so freaking awsome! *fangirl scream!*

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2006-05-21 at 14:15.
Old 2006-05-21, 20:04   Link #219
SephirothYuyX
I Am, Who I Am.

Send a message via AIM to SephirothYuyX
I havent d/l'd an anime since over 3 years, but looks like thisll bring me back.

Im a huge .hack fan, and I hope this holds up to the greatness of the series.

Speaking of which, im pretty out of the loop on the .hack stuff. Does anyone know of a good .hack onry forum? (●´―`●)
Old 2006-05-21, 22:01   Link #220
Scarlet

Could someone tell me what song is being played in the second half of this clip?

It's a hack//GU trailer so don't watch it if you dont' want to be spoiled
Closed Thread