AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-18, 05:14   Link #101
iAkuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It was great ride. And one of best romance (even though it was more than just that) manga I know. It's sad noone translating it anymore. On top of that, sail of my ship ended safely
(probably), which is quite rare.

Maybe one day we get anime that fills all gaps.
not sure if this is allowed but do forgive me if it isn't. can you pm me the summary for the end if you dont mind? i've read the latest translated chapter and the suspense is killing me.
iAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 06:08   Link #102
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAkuma View Post
not sure if this is allowed but do forgive me if it isn't. can you pm me the summary for the end if you dont mind? i've read the latest translated chapter and the suspense is killing me.
I think the raw chapters are on sen manga if you're interested.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 06:09   Link #103
Tenzen12

Sure, I don't read moon runes so I might be off mark here and there. I will look on these chapters and let you know.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 06:22   Link #104
anonfr

Quote:
Sure, I don't read moon runes so I might be off mark here and there. I will look on these chapters and let you know.
The panel's are surprisingly explanatory. Who ends up with who, a decent timeline, the mystery of the train foreshadowing, Masaki's anger. It's all pretty easy to infer.
Old 2014-06-18, 06:30   Link #105
Tenzen12

Well I have things to finish so if you took this task over It wouldn't make me unhappy. From this post it also seems to have better understanding that myself.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 07:21   Link #106
anonfr

Quote:
Well I have things to finish so if you took this task over It wouldn't make me unhappy. From this post it also seems to have better understanding that myself.
uhgg. Now I feel sort of guilted into it. I'll probably have to look over it again, and I don't really read moonrunes either but the impressions I got are:

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Also, anyone feel free to correct me.
Old 2014-06-18, 16:06   Link #107
iAkuma

Woah that was some heavy drama. Thanks for the summary!
iAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:08   Link #108
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
uhgg. Now I feel sort of guilted into it. I'll probably have to look over it again, and I don't really read moonrunes either but the impressions I got are:

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Also, anyone feel free to correct me.
Well, there goes my Madoka Magica crossover idea where Kyubey says Masaki has "rare potential" for a male due to his level of despair related to his whole issue related to Rika, and makes a contract to date Rika. Although I suppose I could reboot it rather easily to where he makes a contract to go back in time to
Spoiler for OreDoutei spoilers implied by nature of crossover, and comment on spoilers above:
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:08   Link #109
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Well, there goes my Madoka Magica crossover idea where Kyubey says Masaki has "rare potential" for a male due to his level of despair related to his whole issue related to Rika, and makes a contract to date Rika. Although I suppose I could reboot it rather easily to where he makes a contract to go back in time to
Spoiler for OreDoutei spoilers implied by nature of crossover, and comment on spoilers above:
Interesting crossover... I'm impressed at how well you worked it out. Hazuki, right, that was her name.

Oh hey chapter 18's out. So she was chased on to the train tracks by the stalker.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-06-20 at 03:14.
Old 2014-06-24, 21:10   Link #110
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Masaki has a lot of issues with violence. He's probably going to become one of those domestic abusers.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 17:35   Link #111
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Interesting crossover... I'm impressed at how well you worked it out. Hazuki, right, that was her name.

Oh hey chapter 18's out. So she was chased on to the train tracks by the stalker.
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but here's chapter one of my Madoka/OreDoutei crossover, tentatively titled

"About How I Made A Contract"

Spoiler for Ore Doutei Chapter 18 spoilers:
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 12:56   Link #112
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Just finished the series and boy was it aggravating. The MC makes so many assumptions about his death that he pretty much hurts everyone.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 04:22   Link #113
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Can't blame him when pretty much every time he does something, he saw that ghost.
Old 2015-09-09, 06:26   Link #114
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Just finished the series and boy was it aggravating. The MC makes so many assumptions about his death that he pretty much hurts everyone.
I don't think that's right. By making many assumptions he actually managed AVOID hurt pretty much anyone... unlike his previous life.

Tags
drama, ecchi, harem, high school, mature, school life