AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-16, 15:35   Link #1
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

Naruto Q&A Archive

This thread is for the newbies. We will answer your naruto questions, anime and manga. Also, no questions like, Someone VS Someone Who will win, only questions regarding the questions and manga. And plz, no bombarding us with questions, post a questions when the others are answered.
Old 2003-11-16, 15:43   Link #2
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

As your Senpais, we'll be glad to help.
Old 2003-11-16, 15:55   Link #3
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

A question arose I was admiring your sig UmAyR; does kakashi have to keep his other eye shut when fighting and using the sharingan? (I wasn't paying close enough attention during the Zazuba/bridge saga frights to know)

Has anyone also considered the fact that most Newbies don't register? Never the less, this should be a great thread!
Old 2003-11-16, 16:07   Link #4
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

Pathyfinder, No, Kakashi does not need to close one eye to use the sharingan
Old 2003-11-16, 16:11   Link #5
PhackMan

#¤$@! (I'm so stupid, I need glasses)
Sorry, I should have read more closely.

I would delete this post if I know how

Last edited by PhackMan; 2003-11-16 at 16:24. Reason: I'm so stupid (and blind)
Old 2003-11-16, 16:15   Link #6
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

I specifically sed, no stupid questions
Old 2003-11-16, 16:18   Link #7
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhackMan
Why does Orochimaru look like Michael Jackson?
I mean, why he is so white?

And yes, I know this is a stupid question.
He does look like Michael Jackson and likes to chase young boys too . Orochimaru's complexion is just like that I guess even when he was young. If u think he's lighter now maybe because of his experiments to himself tryin' to be immortal.
Old 2003-11-16, 16:22   Link #8
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Who are the three great ninjas? jiraiya is one of them?
And how are they counting the hokages? the fourth died when he sealed kyugi in naruto and now its the third hokage?
Old 2003-11-16, 16:24   Link #9
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are the 3 sennin...The 4th died, and the old guy is the 3rd hokage...The reason becuz the 3rd outlived the 4th
Old 2003-11-16, 16:27   Link #10
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Ok thanks.
Doesnt Naruto have any parents at all? Then where did he come from?
Old 2003-11-16, 16:29   Link #11
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Damm i type slow, anyways, we dont know who naruto's parents were. Some say his dad was the 4th, but thats just a guess
Old 2003-11-16, 16:32   Link #12
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Has it ever been mentioned where Kubi came from? If yes, where?
Old 2003-11-16, 16:37   Link #13
MAT86

Question

can someone explain how the gamabunta summoning thing works cause i thought he was the same as kyuba

where are they summoned from? and how does it work when you dont summon all of him? is the rest of him still wherever he comes from?
Old 2003-11-16, 16:41   Link #14
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT86
can someone explain how the gamabunta summoning thing works cause i thought he was the same as kyuba

where are they summoned from? and how does it work when you dont summon all of him? is the rest of him still wherever he comes from?
Well supposedly when the summoning technique is used, it teleports the animal to your location. I believe the animal normally lives somewhere else in the world. Check episode 54 at 14:30. I don't understand your second question.
Old 2003-11-16, 16:48   Link #15
p3psi

Quote:

Kybua is a demon, think it is based on japanese folklore. Anyways, I believe the manga said that 9-tails was one of 9 demons roaming the earth.

Summons are not demons. Manga doesnt exactly say where they come from, but pervert senin said it was a "space-time" jutsu.

And for the question "dont summon all of them", it seems that its an "all or nothing" summon. Little chakara-tiny summon big chakrar-big summon

Also, you can only summon one animal. you cant summon a frog, dog, cat whatever. Its the same hand signs i believe for the summoning for everyone, and what ever contract you signed, you get that animal. THat means naruto cannot summon dogs, probally unless he signs' kakashi's contract, making the toad contract void. i think thats right
Old 2003-11-16, 16:51   Link #16
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:

You can't summon half a gamabunta, the jutsu will call forth an animal appropriate to the amount of chakra put forth (all the smaller frogs Naruto summoned at first was because of his imprecise chakra control)
Old 2003-11-16, 16:55   Link #17
cyberock

i have a quick question..
its about the villages, not these villages are in japan or some fantasy place? and they're part of what exactly.. hmm what i don't get is.. they do seem to have technology so they're not far back in time, and it seems like no one from "outside" the villages ever plays a part.. hmm so its just these villages of sound, leaf, sand, wind, mist.. etc

Can someone clarify that for me? about how the villages are a part of what country if they even belong to a country?
Old 2003-11-16, 17:01   Link #18
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberock
its about the villages, not these villages are in japan or some fantasy place? and they're part of what exactly.. hmm what i don't get is.. they do seem to have technology so they're not far back in time, and it seems like no one from "outside" the villages ever plays a part.. hmm so its just these villages of sound, leaf, sand, wind, mist.. etc

Can someone clarify that for me? about how the villages are a part of what country if they even belong to a country?
Earth Country - Hidden stone village
Wind Country - Hidden sand village
Fire Country - Hidden leaf village (Konoha)
Thunder Country - Hidden cloud village
Water Country - Hidden mist village
*Sound Country - Hidden sound village

The best ninjas of these countries are deemed "Kage"
Since fire = Ho in japanese, their Kage is Hokage.
Kaze is the wind country's Kage. Kazekage.

The Five Kages.. Hokage (Fire), Mizukage (Water), Raikage (Thunder), Kazekage (Wind), Tsuchikage (Earth)
Old 2003-11-16, 17:05   Link #19
p3psi

Quote:

Well, i assume english isnt your first language, i will try the best i can.

Quote:
its about the villages, not these villages are in japan or some fantasy place?
There is a map of "naruto world", and no, its not japan

[qoute] and they're part of what exactly.. hmm what i don't get is.. they do seem to have technology so they're not far back in time, and it seems like no one from "outside" the villages ever plays a part.. hmm so its just these villages of sound, leaf, sand, wind, mist.. etc[quote]

well basically what he said above, But ALSO
each village is part of a country, like leaf is part of FIre country. And the President of fire country has power of leaf village.
Old 2003-11-16, 17:06   Link #20
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Quote:

The setting of the villages are fictional. Yes its a little weird tha technology existed in the setting but its just the decision of Masashi Kishimoto, the author, to get rid of cliches. The same reason why they don't look like real ninjas. Also the reason why they wear the forehead protectors is because he didn't like to draw the goggles that Naruto wears everytime, hence the protector is born (Source: Shonen Jump). There are 5 countries: Fire, Earth, Water, Lightning and Wind. Konoha(Leaf ) is part of the Fire country.

Damn, I type too slow.
Closed Thread