Notices

Old 2012-09-20, 21:30   Link #541
Mateus

Forrest Law looks pretty hot :3
Old 2012-09-20, 21:46   Link #542
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Really? I'm not that great of a Tekken Player but I've been doing pretty well in ghost battles. I'm just grinding ghost to get all the unlockables.

Spoiler:
Nice, another Kaz mainer! Although, I haven't fought nearly 500 battles with him or any one character just yet. Been too busy with arcade mode to get all the endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
We will update TTT2 on October 9. Adds some characters & stages, enhancement of an on-line function & customization feature are included.[/i]
Plleeeease old Heihachi customization? I mean really, you already have a full render of him that you can use for Heihachi's panel - it'd be a shame not to let the character's appearance match.

Quote:
and somehow found a relevant post regarding the difficulty level
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/st...32270196842498
I don't think she's very different from Azazel actually. Sure she still beats me sometimes, but in general after taking a few losses while getting used to her, she's easy enough.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 21:56   Link #543
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

lol Kaz is my one of my subs. I haven't bought the game yet but I've been playing at the arcades.

Kuma/Panda, Kuma/Paul are my main teams
Jin/Lars Kaz/DVJ are my sub teams

tier whoring sub teams ftw

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 22:12   Link #544
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems they're gonna re-balance the tekken difficulty. Man haven't played that game in 2 days now, been busy.

And yes we need an "old" Heihachi customization, the old geezer grew on me in T4,5 and 6.
Old 2012-09-21, 05:23   Link #545
Mateus

^
Especially Heihachi with pimp coat from Tekken 3 :lol:
Old 2012-09-21, 19:06   Link #546
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^ Yeah, there are so many costumes from previous games that I want to see again.

btw, for those who wants to see the Endings of the remaining 6 characters:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-21, 20:06   Link #547
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems Dr.B discovered Lars true bloodline.
Iam surprised that Lars only grew the gray when he's in 50's. He aged well unlike Hehachi and Jinpachi.
Old 2012-09-21, 20:10   Link #548
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

I hope that doesn't imply that he's also going bald (since Harada repeatedly mentioned that no devil gene = bald)

Anyway, I have a problem of S-ranking the 3rd fight lab stage, any recommendations of what moves should I use? still lacking a good crouching punisher.
Old 2012-09-21, 20:36   Link #549
Xagzan

Sorry, does that mean punisher while you're crouching, or your opponent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Seems they're gonna re-balance the tekken difficulty. Man haven't played that game in 2 days now, been busy.

And yes we need an "old" Heihachi customization, the old geezer grew on me in T4,5 and 6.
And might I add at least one more item I'm particularly interested in. Now that I've gone in to customize Kazuya, I have just one question. Where's ma goddang purple suit?
Old 2012-09-21, 20:41   Link #550
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well if the mother has gene that doesn't have baldness then Lars won't go bald.

kinda reminds me of Jake from RE6. Special blood different mother. As for Jinpachi, he's fueled by demonic rage from the hate for his son Hehachi as explained in Paul's ending in T6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post

And might I add at least one more item I'm particularly interested in. Now that I've gone in to customize Kazuya, I have just one question. Where's ma goddang purple suit?
Yeah where is that "Demitri Suit"
Old 2012-09-21, 20:48   Link #551
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sorry, does that mean punisher while you're crouching, or your opponent?

While I'm crouching. in order to counter that Alisa's d/f 3,3 move.

Kazuya's purple suit could be unlockable by playing him in ghost mode, just like the others. Of course, always fight the gold-plated ghosts since they're the ones who have customization items.

For character specific customization items, check at "equip items". It should be available there. It didn't take long for me to unlock them
Old 2012-09-21, 23:04   Link #552
Xagzan

Well I only know moves for Kaz specifically (for now, just started working on Jun in practice mode!), but here is a chart that I think is what you're looking for http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/T...isher_Rankings

So, I've never really done much of ghost battle in Tekken before, and don't know much about it. Can you choose to fight the gold plated ghosts right away, or do they appear at random?
Old 2012-09-22, 00:09   Link #553
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well I only know moves for Kaz specifically (for now, just started working on Jun in practice mode!), but here is a chart that I think is what you're looking for http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/T...isher_Rankings

So, I've never really done much of ghost battle in Tekken before, and don't know much about it. Can you choose to fight the gold plated ghosts right away, or do they appear at random?
Thanks, will see it later for now, I just use a regular 1 or 2 while crouching

Oh? I thought that almost all Tekken players will go into ghost battle right away after they finished arcade mode with their main

Hmm, they came out at random. You know, after a fight that we have to choose one of the three ghosts (selected by pressing either up, right, or down on D-pad). If you see one of them have gold-colored background, then fight them

the bonus could vary from customization items, money, and also character endings. For the complete character customization items, refer to here

I believe the asterisked items are the unlock-only (cannot be bought), so that's why after we unlocked some items, they would be listed in the "equip items" not "buy items"
Old 2012-09-22, 00:36   Link #554
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Damn Kaz is a beast in TTT2. Paul is only 2nd to him in standing punisher.
Old 2012-09-22, 12:34   Link #555
Xagzan

Quote:
Thanks, will see it later for now, I just use a regular 1 or 2 while crouching

Oh? I thought that almost all Tekken players will go into ghost battle right away after they finished arcade mode with their main

Hmm, they came out at random. You know, after a fight that we have to choose one of the three ghosts (selected by pressing either up, right, or down on D-pad). If you see one of them have gold-colored background, then fight them

the bonus could vary from customization items, money, and also character endings. For the complete character customization items, refer to here
Wow, I had no idea you could unlock endings that way. I just play through arcade once as every character!

So, if I were doing ghost battles as Kaz, would I only get customization items specific to him, or would I ever get something for say, Hwoarang?

Edit: Never mind, got my purple suit

Also got some more panels, and since I've now gotten Kaz's panel 5, which I recognize from the BV movie, I guess the old Heihachi panel was also from that movie, rather than indicative of any chance we might have of getting an old Hei head customization

Speaking of panels, looking at that TZ list, it seems it's not possible to get Kaz looking like this or this?

Last edited by Xagzan; 2012-09-22 at 17:33.
Old 2012-09-22, 19:48   Link #556
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Wow, I had no idea you could unlock endings that way. I just play through arcade once as every character!

So, if I were doing ghost battles as Kaz, would I only get customization items specific to him, or would I ever get something for say, Hwoarang?

Edit: Never mind, got my purple suit

Also got some more panels, and since I've now gotten Kaz's panel 5, which I recognize from the BV movie, I guess the old Heihachi panel was also from that movie, rather than indicative of any chance we might have of getting an old Hei head customization

Speaking of panels, looking at that TZ list, it seems it's not possible to get Kaz looking like this or this?
Panel 1: default
Panel 2: Junny's illustration
Panel 3: Tomio Fujisawa's illustration
Panel 4: Shunya Yamashita's Illustration
Panel 5: from Blood Vengeance
Panel 6: also from Blood Vengeance, although IMO it's only for Kaz and DVJ (Their devil forms)

At first, playing ghost mode will unlock both generic (mostly item moves and rages) and character specific items (clothing, panels, aura, and item moves). Let's say that we've unlocked all of Kaz's items, if we keep playing ghost mode, we'll also get the other character's items including their clothes, panels, and item moves. I think for rage and auras we still need to play as the corresponding characters, though.

Yes, I'm afraid that's impossible for now simply because no customization parts of these costumes
that Kaz's white suit is most probably a recolor of his TAG1 intro suit. The BV one is possible to be made in T6 except that there's no purple-colored formal shirt.

Personally, the costumes I want for Kaz is his T2 2p costume and also his white snakeskin suit from T6BR and TAG2 intro
Old 2012-09-22, 20:47   Link #557
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Surprised about that, but they kept the iconic suits like Paul's biker look and Lee's formal suit and all other characters alt. They probably want to get away from the "Demitri" look from Ca$hcom for Kaz sake.
Old 2012-09-22, 22:59   Link #558
Xagzan

Quote:
that Kaz's white suit is most probably a recolor of his TAG1 intro suit. The BV one is possible to be made in T6 except that there's no purple-colored formal shirt.
Yeah, it reminded me of the Tag1 suit. You know, I always wanted that to be a costume for him since that game, but it never happened. Jin got the coat instead

I also do like the look of his BV shirt+vest. Too bad this isn't customizable either.

Quote:
Personally, the costumes I want for Kaz is his T2 2p costume
Wasn't his T2 P2 outfit the purple suit?

Quote:
and also his white snakeskin suit from T6BR and TAG2 intro
You mean?
Spoiler:
The Mishimas sure have style
Old 2012-09-23, 01:41   Link #559
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Surprised about that, but they kept the iconic suits like Paul's biker look and Lee's formal suit and all other characters alt. They probably want to get away from the "Demitri" look from Ca$hcom for Kaz sake.
Kaz's iconic purple suit is still intact due to popular demand I guess.

Quote:
Yeah, it reminded me of the Tag1 suit. You know, I always wanted that to be a costume for him since that game, but it never happened. Jin got the coat instead

I also do like the look of his BV shirt+vest. Too bad this isn't customizable either.

Wasn't his T2 P2 outfit the purple suit?

You mean?
Spoiler:
The Mishimas sure have style
Same here. Nah, Jin's 2P long coat in T6 is different from the one he wears in his T5 ending and T6 cinematics In his 2P outfit his shirt is white and purple pants, while in the cinematics his clothes is all-black.

Yup, that's the white suit I hope it'll become a DLC in the future although we can recreate it (minus the gloves and texture) by using the suit jacket + formal slacks colored in all white and red gloves.

Nope, the purple suit is actually his 3rd costume in T2 (selected by pressing start), his T2 outfit looks like this.
Old 2012-09-23, 02:18   Link #560
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I hope Nina gets her T3 outfits. All her costumes in subsequent games don't look as good as her T3 ones.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fighting game