AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-14, 01:48   Link #1
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Danganronpa - Requests for new threads

Since the Danganronpa forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Danganronpa thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2013-07-23 at 06:24.
Old 2013-07-21, 03:03   Link #2
Calca
Expressionless

I have been racking my brain over what I would do if I was in this situation and everytime I cannot think that I would kill someone else. Is there a chance to make a thread about how everyone would go about this game Monobear has made?
Old 2013-07-29, 15:04   Link #3
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm currently thinking this kind of discussion might be better done after the series is over, considering some discussions might be moot after what you learn in the anime later on.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:15   Link #4
Haiprbim
Banned

I would like to request two threads to be made/moved here.
  • Danganronpa - General Manga Discussion thread | This could be made/moved in this section now already, I do not see any drawbacks.
  • Danganronpa - Game vs Anime Comparison Thread | This thread can be made after the show ends and airs its final episode, to avoid possible spoilers.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:20   Link #5
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

General Manga discussion isn't exactly relevant considering the very little discussion possible, and by nature of the said format, only game players would take part of it.

Comparison thread is already sort of done already with weekly episode thread and the game thread. In other words, it would be redundant to create a comparison thread.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2013-07-29 at 17:02.
Old 2013-07-29, 19:06   Link #6
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I would like to request a series Fanfic Sharing and Discussion Thread if I can. I know I'll get the "potential risk of spoilers" etc. But doesn't hurt to ask, right?
Old 2013-07-29, 19:07   Link #7
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I will take the same decision than for Umineko: for sake of avoiding accidental spoilers and also avoiding people retconning all the time, I will wait for the series to reach the final episode, assuming the demand is still high.
Old 2013-08-08, 13:39   Link #8
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Might be too late, since its already arc 3,but I think you should make a different discussion thread for the missiing clues, where people can post theories based upon it.
Anime only viewer's who want to solve and discuss theories without them will otherwise never be able to do so, since you never know if a theory contains just anime-only clues or missing game clues.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-08-08, 15:58   Link #9
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I would rather change the actual anime only watcher speculation thread and then create a second thread that would have to be dedicated only for anime only viewers who would only base everything on the anime alone.

That being said, multiplying threads like that isn't really our cup of tea, and it might be cumbersome at some point. If several of them wish to have such thread, please post here and I will accomodate appropriately.
Old 2013-08-09, 15:00   Link #10
AC-Phoenix
Detective

To avoid misunderstandings , I think the general idea of revealing missing clues for those who want them isgood.

The suggestion above is something I thought about after seing anime-only watcher theories as well as theories with the additional clues in the same thread.
I thought I should mention it since they also added scenes such as Fujisaki having a toolkit, which makes everything a lot easier than it already is, but I might be biased as I can no longer look at the clues from a 100% objective PoV due to having solved it previously while playing the game.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-08-18, 21:41   Link #11
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

There is actually a manga adaption as well, showing the story from other perspectives than Naegi's. Right now the TLed scans are around the same timeframe as the anime. A thread to discuss that would be nice.
Old 2013-08-28, 18:19   Link #12
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

^Wrong Thread

EDIT: I am still waiting for a response about my request for a manga thread! Mods, I am calling you!
Old 2013-08-28, 18:24   Link #13
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I've already answered regarding a manga thread before.
Old 2013-09-09, 02:29   Link #14
marvelB

I posted about it in the first game's thread, but perhaps we should now have a thread for Danganronpa: Another Story as well?
Old 2013-09-09, 08:10   Link #15
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Will create a thread once we get more information/footage of it. As of now, the meager trailer doesn't cut it at all past "oh it is a TPS game now!" subject.
Old 2013-09-28, 12:06   Link #16
ellifeedn
Thinker

Will there be a thread for overall feelings for the season?
Old 2013-09-28, 15:35   Link #17
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yes, as well as a character poll. These are usually created a week after the last episode, in order to let people watch the last ep and/or sort out their thoughts.
Old 2013-09-29, 09:59   Link #18
Solitaired

How about a SDR2 thread for those who have not played or read it yet. I could posts info on the new cast. Or even translate the chain of events and evidences of each cases and allow users to deduce.
Old 2013-09-29, 10:12   Link #19
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

If people want to spoil themselves, there are already enough source on the internet for doing so. Threads are mostly dedicated for the anime, and to some extent the original material. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 2016-07-29, 14:47   Link #20
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Likely, this may or not have been asked before, but still I'm giving a shot.

My polite request would be asking at opening a music discusssion thread for the Danganronpa anime:
1. DR1 The Animation &
2. DR3 End of Hope's Peak Academy: Future and Despair chapters.
Closed Thread