AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 15:24   Link #10221
akuhitam
darker than night

At last epd 6...fuuh...rawr...Mil-tan is epic of da year. cant hold laugh when he say "nyo" hehehahaha

Soji@ yjm..my opinion that Rias is more important . back of great man always have great woman . so if ise choose peerage so that mean he have fame but not worthy
for women. coz rules no 1 for harem is " i die for women ". hahaha is true if you got money or fame only, women just want to trick u for money but if u have is rules apply to u even u got no money many women still come to u. it true based my exp. so i think coz Ise want to be harem king so he will choose Rias even he lost peerage forever without regret

p.s btw my dream is to have harem
it legal to have 4 wife in my country so i still working hard to make harem.
still 1 but in proses to be 2 wife(still secret)
Old 2012-02-10, 15:38   Link #10222
Mcloving

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuhitam View Post
At last epd 6...fuuh...rawr...Mil-tan is epic of da year. cant hold laugh when he say "nyo" hehehahaha

Soji@ yjm..my opinion that Rias is more important . back of great man always have great woman . so if ise choose peerage so that mean he have fame but not worthy
for women. coz rules no 1 for harem is " i die for women ". hahaha is true if you got money or fame only, women just want to trick u for money but if u have is rules apply to u even u got no money many women still come to u. it true based my exp. so i think coz Ise want to be harem king so he will choose Rias even he lost peerage forever without regret

p.s btw my dream is to have harem
it legal to have 4 wife in my country so i still working hard to make harem.
still 1 but in proses to be 2 wife(still secret)
So which country is that? I know Sudan you can have ... forgot if it's 8 or 9
Old 2012-02-10, 16:18   Link #10223
n0m@n
C-Z

I just checked BT because I heard that volume 4 went *nuts*. I havent talked with Akuma yet, but some guy called "chosen" copied and pasted zzhk's work. I'm not sure who this guy is, but he's clearly violating BT policy.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:23   Link #10224
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Now he deservese a beatdown.... a very hard one... and a shotgun blast too his leg... Then chainsaw off his fingers.... Then a beatdown.... Then call his mother-in-law.... Then a beatdown with his mother-in-law.... Then take the corpse to a necromancer too repeat the poccess... Then beatdown the necromancer too get your soul back... Then beatdown your soul...
Old 2012-02-10, 16:30   Link #10225
n0m@n
C-Z

He seems like a newbie so I send him a notice. Here is his "talk" page.

I hope he realizes that he isn't helping at all because he stole zzhk's work without his permission and posted on BT.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:34   Link #10226
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Well we all commit mistakes, thats what makes us human! And we learn from those mistakes!
..... Too bad some mistakes will only give you a bullet in your ass before you can learn anything from it...
Old 2012-02-10, 16:38   Link #10227
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@soji i think he'd chose rias...cuz if he does he is sticking to his promise of becoming the ultimate pawn...and well he doesnt need peerage to get a harem now does he
Old 2012-02-10, 16:38   Link #10228
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I just checked BT because I heard that volume 4 went *nuts*. I havent talked with Akuma yet, but some guy called "chosen" copied and pasted zzhk's work. I'm not sure who this guy is, but he's clearly violating BT policy.
oh it's that so.
when i read it the reaction is WTF.
that person who put the summary need get some good,long and hurt torture.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:46   Link #10229
Soji

Quote:
That's explain thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
@soji i think he'd chose rias...cuz if he does he is sticking to his promise of becoming the ultimate pawn...and well he doesnt need peerage to get a harem now does he
Wait now you made me wonder something.
n0m@n sorry If I ask but.. In the devil world devil can have a harem . But I thought that only top class devil can.And that's why Ise dream is the whole peerage thing .Or I'm wrong.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:48   Link #10230
for3ver
The Lost Child

lolol somewhat did what now?

also...

freed is the best...

his voice/face in the anime when he paused before ise punched him to say seriously was the best!

then thers the voice he used when he said 'ITAI!"

Last edited by for3ver; 2012-02-10 at 17:50.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:50   Link #10231
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
Well the only reason why top-class devils can make a harem are because you can only receive a "evil-piece" if you are a top-class devils. So you can make people your servant. If it's just a low-class devil with harem, I don't think its against the rules either. It's just that top-class devil can do it more easier because of the evil-pieces.

@for3ver
I see you don't have school today, because it's saturday. That should feel god
Yeah some guy stole zzhk's work and copied it on to BT.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:50   Link #10232
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
I saw that. There were like two Volume 4s and I was like "What the fuck!?" :-/

Quote:
@Soji
Well the only reason why top-class devils can make a harem are because you can only receive a "evil-piece" if you are a top-class devils. So you can make people your servant. If it's just a low-class devil with harem, I don't think its against the rules either. It's just that top-class devil can do it more easier because of the evil-pieces.
Ise will have long since had a harem before he gets his evil pieces. XD He did it the hard way - by being heroic and making girls wet! >: D

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-10, 16:53   Link #10233
Soji

n0m@n @ Thanks for the answer.
but I don't think Ise or someone else know...so... The question still the same XD if some one else what to answer I'm still curios about you guys answer.(Just remember that ise don't know about he still can do the harem.)
Old 2012-02-10, 16:58   Link #10234
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
I think Ise would still have said "Give me back my oppai.......I mean Buchou, Rias Gremory back!"

Because Ise always says that Rias's the perfect woman in terms of "appearance and oppai". So basically what he wants is always right in front of him. So he wouldn't hesitate to choose her.
Old 2012-02-10, 17:01   Link #10235
fazri
blacksun king

i have theory about ise power up.
samael curse that running in ise body reach the curse boosted gear have.
that two curse run amok and destroy each other.
the reason why ise piece back to rias because if ise on demon reincarned form the curse of boosted gear get under control and get over powered by samael blood curse.
the piece is removed by orpheus and get send when the dragon gate open.
after the curse kill each other the boosted gear host before ise said thanks to ise for free them from the hate they have.before they leave the open channel ise new power source "touki".
because ise can use touki now his life force coming back so he back to life.
so ise now can use jagernout mode freely without consuming his life span also he have touki like sairoug on the extrem level.
ise open the gate by help orpheus and draig.
when ise arrive on underworld rias pawn piece glowing and fly to ise place.
with that ise can control jagernout and crimson queen mode completely.
and he beat hades easily.
Old 2012-02-10, 17:02   Link #10236
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
what?go ahead

@ru5ty
ise's son will be "oppai dragon emperor's son and butt dragon emperor's pupil" that'll make him enemy of every woman
havengate@ i get this feeling that we live on the same island? sory for my rudeness
Old 2012-02-10, 17:02   Link #10237
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
@Soji
Thnx fr clearing tht up...i did think tht u could possibly make a harem if u a devil, i mean a succubus is allowed to n its a devil right??
I just think peerage is like a legitmate excuse for perverts to be surrounded by hotties who listen to them
Old 2012-02-10, 17:07   Link #10238
n0m@n
C-Z

@fazri
The curse is already removed. Ise basically removes the curse on Boosted Gear on volume 10. When he entered Crimson-Queen he persuades the former hosts hatred and leads them to the path of light(oppai). So when Ise was in a tight situation on volume 11, the past hosts told Ise to use the power-of-tits which is Rias's oppai.

Also it sounded like even reincarnated devil has a chance of becoming a Maou in volume 10. Though if you do that you apparently cant have a harem, so Ise wont be becoming a Maou in the future lol.
Old 2012-02-10, 17:13   Link #10239
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

Would it be possible for twilight healing's balance breaker to be able to revive the dead and/or remove curses?
Old 2012-02-10, 17:14   Link #10240
Velial

n0m@n @ So that why i read on BT Volume 4 and find this crap.
Summaries are good but what kind of idiot would do that.I mean put this on BT.It's not make sense.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural