AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-02, 19:49   Link #61
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Haaaaaaahh............. Because I couldn't bear using that stupid archer or leveling up Rei, I did the gacha, but I got Rei and 2 Asamas. What? Thankfully, I got Kazahana, the only girl who actually acted like Kamui's sexual harassment was out of place.
And I also got this Lv5 Leon, which honestly doesn't matter.
This was 20 orbs, which is like, how much to buy? $15? At least Badge Arcade gives you decorations for your 3DS. Damn, Gacha sucks.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 20:42   Link #62
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Don't diss healers, I'm really wishing I had one right now. Hopefully we get a Lissa daily or something soon so I can get one, even if she's a 1-star.

Also, the nightmare part of the rerolling was about having to redownload 450mb or whatever every time, not how many rolls you get per reroll.
Eh, dude that was me jumping for joy at getting one. Every game I play, my team comp will always have a spot for 1 healer. The frigging part was because I thought it would be hard to get one, not me dissing her.

That said, Takumi is a beast. Lvl 1 and one shotted a much higher level than him can't remember but I was running Battle Strategy 2 ), Florina is goddamn tanky and Nino can pretty much blast anything not wielding a tome to kingdom come.
Old 2017-02-02, 20:48   Link #63
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Most 5* are pretty overpowered for early maps. Things get a bit dicey with labyrinth maps around chap6, and things finally get a bit more serious at chap8-9.

I still don't think the lvlup stats gain is "completely" random as people claimed left and right. I've been grinding a bit Sophia and she really doesn't gain any speed stats, be it her 1* or her 4* version. OTOH, she almost always gains 1 atk point every time, so she is being sort of serviceable as long there isn't anything that can double attack her.
Old 2017-02-02, 21:20   Link #64
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Haven't played for 4 minutes and the game freezes on me 3 times lol. I can't get past this tutorial!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 21:33   Link #65
shadow1296

Quote:
Rerolling in this game is a nightmare. So many pools without a single red orb makes any potential positives of the gacha null and void. Kind of close to giving up and saying to hell with the game after rerolling for about 4 hours and only hitting two 5-stars (on separate instances)... and it was the same 5-star, Camilla.
Man what I wouldn't give to get 2 Camilla's. Instead I get her hoshidan counterpart

Edit: so female Corrin is a 4* huh thought she would at least be 5*, also still no Eirika

Last edited by shadow1296; 2017-02-03 at 00:19.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 01:01   Link #66
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Most 5* are pretty overpowered for early maps. Things get a bit dicey with labyrinth maps around chap6, and things finally get a bit more serious at chap8-9.

I still don't think the lvlup stats gain is "completely" random as people claimed left and right. I've been grinding a bit Sophia and she really doesn't gain any speed stats, be it her 1* or her 4* version. OTOH, she almost always gains 1 atk point every time, so she is being sort of serviceable as long there isn't anything that can double attack her.
The review said her speed is horrible
and make me realize that Sophia in the blazing sword game is indeed extremely slow...
so I guess it depend on character just like main fire emblem game
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 02:15   Link #67
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Lol, I just learned Sacred Stones characters still haven't appeared in that stupid Cypher TCG thing. Can't wait to see how long it takes this thing.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 04:45   Link #68
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Speculation about the plot:

So, who wants to bet that mask man is part of a third force manipulating things behind the scene? And that Veronica would later join the heroes?

Cause going by Fire Emblem tradition, that's more than likely to happen. It also open up for AlfonsexVeronica

Also, for some reason I can't help but think that the Tactician - us - is actually the same one from Blazing Blade.
Old 2017-02-03, 04:55   Link #69
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I was lucky enough to get Lucina on my first time, but then M Robin and F Corrin pop up. Fuck yes, 2 of my waifus gotten only now Cordelia, Azura, F Robin and Camilla is left. Praise RNGoddess let me soon reunite with my wonderful waifus.

And so far the game is pretty ok, the story and gameplay is meh but god the artworks though, they are so gorgeous. 10/10 just for artwork alone for the characters.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2017-02-03 at 05:08.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 09:12   Link #70
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
AlfonsexVeronica
This reads... so wrong...

Also, I WANTED to store up my orbs and not bother summoning for a while, but it's actually really difficult to do any meaningful battles with Lyn + a horde of 2 and 3 stars. And leveling is a pain in the ass. Might have to do some summons...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 09:40   Link #71
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
This reads... so wrong...

Also, I WANTED to store up my orbs and not bother summoning for a while, but it's actually really difficult to do any meaningful battles with Lyn + a horde of 2 and 3 stars. And leveling is a pain in the ass. Might have to do some summons...
why the wrongness? Eh, what 3 stars you got?
Though yeah, best to do another 5 rolls just to be safe
Old 2017-02-03, 09:52   Link #72
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
why the wrongness?
AlfonsexVeronica

Quote:
Eh, what 3 stars you got?
Though yeah, best to do another 5 rolls just to be safe
I got the starter trio (the blue and green ones also being my ONLY blue and green units), Selena, Stahl, and then I've worked a bit on Virion and Matthew but they suck without being 3-star+.

*edit*

Ended up doing a 5-roll after getting Selena to 20 and realizing she needs 2k feathers to ascend to 4-star (of which I have like... 25). Ended up getting 5-star Tiki and a couple of 4-stars. Works!

Last edited by GDB; 2017-02-03 at 10:55.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 11:14   Link #73
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Has anyone had any problems linking their Nintendo accounts on tablets? I've done it on my phone with no issues.

edit:Figured out that I had to use the tablet's default browser app. I had it set to Firefox before. It's strange, because I was able to do it on my phone without its default browser app.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2017-02-03 at 12:21.
Old 2017-02-03, 13:29   Link #74
Tenzen12

So first day of reroll-fest ended by failure. Sure I got taking ( apparently best archer in game currently) and Roy, but they are not droids I was looking for. I hesitated briefly when I got SR Cecilia, but I endured it.

I hope tomorrow my luck will be better.
Old 2017-02-03, 14:50   Link #75
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
It looks like my Galaxy S2 can't run the game properly. The UI is all messed up despite numerous reinstalls.
Old 2017-02-03, 14:51   Link #76
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I rolled 3 FREAKIN BERUKAS. CMON MAN. *rerolls*
Old 2017-02-03, 15:48   Link #77
Tenzen12

Alright Lynn acquired. It was worth take opportunity leave my job today.
Old 2017-02-03, 15:59   Link #78
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Cordelia and Roy aquired, yes only Azura, Camilla and F Robin is left.

Quote:
Ended up doing a 5-roll after getting Selena to 20 and realizing she needs 2k feathers to ascend to 4-star (of which I have like... 25). Ended up getting 5-star Tiki and a couple of 4-stars. Works!
2k is nothing when I need 20k to get my F Corrin to 5 stars... just sent home some of the heroes that you don't need and you can easily accumulate 2k feathers. I held myself back on the purchasing since they only have orbs for now, if they sell feather and the thing to unlock potential then GG my wallet.

Edit: And I just rolled Camilla, praise Anna the RNGoddess, now just Azura and F Robin are left.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2017-02-03 at 17:07.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-03, 17:27   Link #79
Tenzen12

803-3001 error again. Before I would just delete and re-download game witch made it work just fine. But I didn't have my dream team. I hope there is other way, I didn't have time link it yet...
Old 2017-02-03, 21:09   Link #80
darkofficer
just a devil

wel i just rolled a camilia and a donnel plus someone who's name i forget

0844058993 my fc

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy