AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-09, 19:57   Link #1
Ratix

Send a message via AIM to Ratix Send a message via MSN to Ratix
Favourite Episode? (May contain spoilers)

What is your favourite episode in the whole series? Well, um 22 episodes just doesn't fit into the 10 slot so...

My personal favourite is "The Four" episode where they go to the carnival.
Old 2004-07-09, 23:00   Link #2
SinnerChrno
Maverick Hunter

Episode...13 I think...when Rosette is on the train and she gets most of her clothes ripped off.

*dies thinking about it*

>_> I'll be back with a meaningful answer later.
Old 2004-07-09, 23:53   Link #3
Kaka
罪人クロノ

4, 15 and 18
Old 2004-07-10, 00:08   Link #4
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

hm.. my favorite episodes would be ep4, ep24 & the episode when *sniff* Satella faces her sister for their final battle. I'm shocked that no one mentioned ep24. That was the most touching and most beautiful episode of the whole series I think.
Old 2006-06-26, 13:17   Link #5
5t3p64n13

i think the episode when they took the picture and that romantic part happened with chrno and her lol..so sweet!
Old 2006-06-26, 17:09   Link #6
elite-dreams
Boku no matsuro

I liked ep.15 and the last ep[24]

question, in the last episode, chrno died from injuries right, so then if they stopped the contract then chrno would live on (cuz he can heal his injuries) but then Rosette will still die from the limiting of her life. Couldn't Chrno just put his horns back on and not need a contractor anymore? And also, didnt Aion die when Chrno stabbed him with his horn, then how come he came bk in the last scene when Juan got knocked over by him?
Old 2006-08-06, 01:05   Link #7
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite-dreams
I liked ep.15 and the last ep[24]

question, in the last episode, chrno died from injuries right, so then if they stopped the contract then chrno would live on (cuz he can heal his injuries) but then Rosette will still die from the limiting of her life. Couldn't Chrno just put his horns back on and not need a contractor anymore? And also, didnt Aion die when Chrno stabbed him with his horn, then how come he came bk in the last scene when Juan got knocked over by him?

I think aion's return has to do with the prophecies of fatima, which is what the show was based on. WWII is believed to be what the second prophesy was about which is why in the last episode they discuss the great depression and the rise of nazis in germany. if you want to know more about it google it. While your at it rewatch the final episode on youtube

Anyway the final prophesy was revealed by the catholic church in 2000 I think. It was vague but the church interpreted it as prophesying the attempted assasination of the pope which happened in 1981. This is why you hear a shot in very end the end after remmington sees aion followed by text that mentions the final prophesy (although they don't tell you what it is in the show).

Anyway, I was wondering about whether chrono could have just put his horn back on and break the contract ever since he took them back from joshua . But the reason he died is simple. I'm just realizing myself actually. In the episode at the carnival he tells her that he does not intend to live longer than her. *sigh* I didn't like the show most of the way but I LOVE the ending. Not typical happy ending; very deep and meaningfull. It's really raised my opinion of the show. (I just finished watching it by the way.. LOL)
Old 2006-08-12, 03:35   Link #8
Bob from Walmart

may have spoilers
It was a good ending but i totally didnt need to see it after finishing Elfen Lied, woulda been better with a happy ending cause it was a happy adventure at the start and turned into an action romance near the middle, that tragedy totally messed me up.
Old 2006-12-01, 17:04   Link #9
mauler

hey guys!
i just finished watchin chrono crusade IT ROCKS! well anyway i liked eps: 6 -its cool wen chrono get the big claw through him, 14- its funny wen he fall into setellas "pillows" , 18 - its so sweet! 24 - the only thing to make me cry
Old 2007-04-08, 13:55   Link #10
Islaya
Secchan

Episode 4. Azmaria is my favorite character and I loved her in that episode.
Old 2007-04-08, 16:14   Link #11
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
24 either... one of the most memorable ending I've been watched......

and also... I forgot what episode was that....

here's some info on that ep...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-08, 16:31   Link #12
Islaya
Secchan

I forget what episode that is too. It's been a while since I set down and watched the series, but that was one of the better episodes
Old 2007-04-20, 12:39   Link #13
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like the first epsiode, when they go the carnival and the last epsiode which made me cry. it was so sad!!
Closed Thread