Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-22, 01:37   Link #13061
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I think the issue at hand is that Lelouch and Suzaku do not want Kallen to go where they are going. If they have to make her enemy just to keep her safe then so be it. Afterall she was their friend and they have ALWAYS protected their friends (Sure they smacked each other but still)

Just like how Lloyd and Co. had to jump ship to the other side. They probably knew that if Kallen was allowed into their circle, she'd be hurt and would try to stick with them to their last breathes and they do not want that.

Eitherway, she needs to calm down herself before anyone tries to reason with her. This is where Suzaku comes in and gives her a little spanking.
Her's.

She knows Lelouch better than any of the BK's, she should've jumped ship the moment they betrayed him and such. He's doing this to keep her safe.

Geass? She already knew about it.

Being used as pawns? Hello he admitted in in 26 last season and she got over it.
I have the same conclusion that you, Lelouch doesn't want to take her with him in his path, but at this state, he needs to make her understand it. When she speak to him to ask some answers in Turn 22, he didn't open his goddamn mouth (well...he did for the kiss but...), and stayed totally neutral about all that she was staying. His only moment where he is himself with her is when he is whispering his Sayonara, Kallen. Out of this, niet, nada, que dalle.

About Turn 19, you seems to forget something; Kallen was literally willing to die with him,just like in Turn 7, she was giving him all that she had to done, and when in Turn 7 he tried to take advantage of it, there, he simply spat on her feelings; Sure she knows about geass, sure she must know that she has some importance for him, but at the very moment, he simply called her a "pawn", a "pawn used to a game"; Hard to pass over this and to think about everything you know about the guy. The "Live on" gave her a hint about the truth, but then...turn 22 comes, and Lelouch stayed quiet.

Amisuke stated this herself,after Kallen realized she loves Lelouch right after the kiss, since she isn't the type of person who is going to force herself upon someone, she simply took her path, the path in what she believed in.

Certainly not the better choice, but when you aren't omniscient and when you must deal with your feelings...kinda hard to be totally right imo.

Kang, your empire need it emperor...shame on you ! >_<

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:42   Link #13062
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
About Turn 19, you seems to forget something; Kallen was literally willing to die with him,just like in Turn 7, she was giving him all that she had to done, and when in Turn 7 he tried to take advantage of it, there, he simply spat on her feelings; Sure she knows about geass, sure she must know that she has some importance for him, but at the very moment, he simply called her a "pawn", a "pawn used to a game"; Hard to pass over this and to think about everything you know about the guy. The "Live on" gave her a hint about the truth, but then...turn 22 comes, and Lelouch stayed quiet.
And that's probably WHY he and Suzaku are doing what they are doing. They know that she'll want to go to the grave with them and she does not deserve that.

They are doing this so SHE can live on for tomorrow. Sure it'll be with Gino but I'm positive it'll all work out.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:44   Link #13063
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
And that's probably WHY he and Suzaku are doing what they are doing. They know that she'll want to go to the grave with them and she does not deserve that.

They are doing this so SHE can live on for tomorrow. Sure it'll be with Gino but I'm positive it'll all work out.
Wow I just had to ROFL when I read the Gino part.
Old 2008-09-22, 01:47   Link #13064
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Wow I just had to ROFL when I read the Gino part.
Why? If they do a proper time skip..with her and Gino at Lulu and Suzaku's graves or something.. it could happen, but VERY unlikely..

DONT KILL ME GUYS..
Old 2008-09-22, 01:48   Link #13065
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Why? If they do a proper time skip..with her and Gino at Lulu and Suzaku's graves or something.. it could happen, but VERY unlikely..

DONT KILL ME GUYS..
I rather have kallen single then her be with Gino.
Old 2008-09-22, 01:48   Link #13066
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

...With Gino ?
She is deeply in love with Lelouch, I don't think she could get involved with some sort of consolation prize at the end; She is most certainly going to return with her mother than with Gino (Maybe even with Nunally...who knows) it will be totally OOC and a bit...crazy

LoveCookies : I rather have Kallen ending up alone and thinking about her lost love that to see her whorying her with the first guy she meet. -_-'

And Lelouch is doing all of this to push her away, Suzaku isn't involved in that
It's only Lelouch's will, and before the very end, she needs to understand why he kept her away from the truth.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:49   Link #13067
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I rather have kallen single then her be with Gino.
I think most people would and want that.. lol
Old 2008-09-22, 01:50   Link #13068
Freya

Kallen:Gino stop hitting on me. I still love Lelouch.
Gino:But you're trying to kill him...
Kallen:Shutup.
Old 2008-09-22, 01:53   Link #13069
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
...With Gino ?
She is deeply in love with Lelouch, I don't think she could get involved with some sort of consolation prize at the end; She is most certainly going to return with her mother than with Gino (Maybe even with Nunally...who knows) it will be totally OOC and a bit...crazy

And Lelouch is doing all of this to push her away, Suzaku isn't involved in that
It's only Lelouch's will, and before the very end, she needs to understand why he kept her away from the truth.
I agree don't worry...

Speaking about will, what if her essential role is to take his will with her.. If he dies? I mean considering Zero Requiem is a good thing, ..maybe like make sure the world is peaceful for our loved ones you know? Since they both want the same thing. ..this was discussed a while back, just bringing it back..

and then her character song fits in well with this too... (but I really Hope Lulu doesn't die)
Old 2008-09-22, 01:55   Link #13070
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
All I request is that if there's no Kalulu there better not be any KallenxGino.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:58   Link #13071
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I don't see the point of having her take his will with her. The whole point of this seems to be that people will never get that they played into his hand. I don't even see how Lelouch could have a satisfactory end by dying. If they really want a satisfactory end, he should manage to break the curse of Geass.
Old 2008-09-22, 02:11   Link #13072
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I don't see the point of having her take his will with her. The whole point of this seems to be that people will never get that they played into his hand. I don't even see how Lelouch could have a satisfactory end by dying. If they really want a satisfactory end, he should manage to break the curse of Geass.
While I do agree with this.. I just don't see it happening.. the only thing people bring up is "in his previous works, he never kills a main character" and I am sure he didn't bring any back either..

IMO.. I think it would be kinda unfair if Lulu died..even though many want him dead or think he should die.. he spent most of his life in bitterness.. and I don't know.....Kallen's few song lyrics and" essential role" and stuff makes me think this.. I hope I am wrong
Old 2008-09-22, 02:19   Link #13073
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
since nunnaly is in the garden on the roof of the damocles then i can see kallen landing there in the middle of their talk
how funny would it be if its just when lulu is considering using the geass on nunnaly but then kallen shows up and tells him to tell nunnaly the truth about everything (nunnaly being a living lie detector) or she kills him
like being strapped to a loli poligraf (loligraf)
with a claw to your head
Old 2008-09-22, 02:23   Link #13074
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
since nunnaly is in the garden on the roof of the damocles then i can see kallen landing there in the middle of their talk
how funny would it be if its just when lulu is considering using the geass on nunnaly but then kallen shows up and tells him to tell nunnaly the truth about everything (nunnaly being a living lie detector) or she kills him
like being strapped to a loli poligraf (loligraf)
with a claw to your head
And thats after she kicks Suzaku's ass But I wonder how though.
Old 2008-09-22, 02:23   Link #13075
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
I think it's out of the possibility that Nunnally might destroy Damocles through Freija.
Lelouch isn't dumb enough to forget about the control room that aimed it at Damocles.
He probably ordered one of the Geassed goons or Schneizel to change it.
So at this point Nunnally = nothing.
Well, except the launched Freija has to go SOMEWHERE
So if Lelouch just aimed it somewhere outside, Gino, Suzaku and Kallen all gets vaporized....
Old 2008-09-22, 02:24   Link #13076
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
And thats after she kicks Suzaku's ass But I wonder how though.
doesnt matter how
but she kinda has to win otherwise she wont get to talk to lelouch one last time and say the gum line (even if she survives losing suzaku wont let her got to him)
Old 2008-09-22, 02:25   Link #13077
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I think it's out of the possibility that Nunnally might destroy Damocles through Freija.
Lelouch isn't dumb enough to forget about the control room that aimed it at Damocles.
He probably ordered one of the Geassed goons or Schneizel to change it.
So at this point Nunnally = nothing.
Well, except the launched Freija has to go SOMEWHERE
So if Lelouch just aimed it somewhere outside, Gino, Suzaku and Kallen all gets vaporized....
it cant leave the shield
all the damocles would light up
Old 2008-09-22, 02:27   Link #13078
equinox822

Quote:
doesnt matter how
but she kinda has to win otherwise she wont get to talk to lelouch one last time and say the gum line (even if she survives losing suzaku wont let her got to him)
That hinges solely on the assumption that the gum line is going to be said to Lelouch. Beating Suzaku alone is a huge stretch. Unless of course Suzaku's live on geass tells him to surrender/kill Lelouch so that Kallen won't go after him (Suzaku) anymore
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 02:29   Link #13079
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
it cant leave the shield
all the damocles would light up
But if Lelouch was dumb enough to let the shield still be on when Freija is fired, then he would never have had the brains to reset its course in the first place.
Old 2008-09-22, 02:30   Link #13080
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
That hinges solely on the assumption that the gum line is going to be said to Lelouch. Beating Suzaku alone is a huge stretch. Unless of course Suzaku's live on geass tells him to surrender/kill Lelouch so that Kallen won't go after him (Suzaku) anymore
if this fight follows past ones suzaku would take out the arm
but since as kallen proved this ep the arm is not longer the sole weapon the guren has (its not even the weapon she uses the most anymore) then he's likely to get trashed after he does it (as in right after, when he's guard is down)
he'll live thou so no worries there