AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2009-09-18, 11:23   Link #721
G.U.N.D.A.M

roundboy2005, you add two animators, one being the highlight effect which will start and end normally and the other one being an opacity animator.
the one with opacity will have three keyframes not four, two starts and one end.
if you have it start at the 'end' marker and end it at the end of the composition you will have to set the starts normally and add one 'end' keyframe with the last 'start' keyframe.
of course the opacity animator will also have 'true' in the KRK code layer
G.U.N.D.A.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 11:47   Link #722
roundboy2005

Ah, I see... I never tried that because I thought doing that would just generate line lead in and lead out effect. So adding true will apply it to syllable. Thanks for the advice. I'll try it out.
roundboy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 11:58   Link #723
G.U.N.D.A.M

anyone has the answer to my question? ^^"
Old 2009-09-18, 13:31   Link #724
roundboy2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.U.N.D.A.M View Post
Hey guys,
I'm a bit stuck with KRK I need a little help
so I'm trying to have an effect in line-per syl which I did

but the problem is the syllables appear at all times when I want them to appear only when they're sung
so now the effect "Glow" glows the whole line when it should be glowing just the one syllable

hope I was being clear.
You mean something like this, right?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r91a2d

If that's the case, this is one way I found to get rid of the problem:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kdgui2

I use karaoke_0.55 btw. Sorry if it's outdated.
roundboy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:23   Link #725
G.U.N.D.A.M

roundboy2005, AFX CS4 always crashes when I use it, something about Open_GL something is too small to render... so I couldn't see what it looked like but I did look at your animators... etc and that's not what I had in mind

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE .AEP FILE

notice how the text goes completely transparent at 65% of the 'end' keyframe... it appears as if the k-timing is messed up.

Last edited by G.U.N.D.A.M; 2009-09-18 at 16:36.
Old 2009-10-05, 11:59   Link #726
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Does anyone know what light effect is this?
http://rapidshare.com/files/28703486..._E8718E96_.avi

I don't really use After Effects for kara that much so , I have no idea...But I can guess thats pichus script

Prob 2 --> I use shinjis script to do a kara. When its at the last line two syls don't get the effect I use.the rest get em. I use keyframe style 1. While rendering I see that the text animators (range selector) just passes the syl likes its not there. I tried other kf styles and re-imported the lines but its no use. Any help?

Last edited by LelouchVII; 2009-10-08 at 09:31.
LelouchVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 13:28   Link #727
Ladymercury

Hey guys, long time lurker but first time poster.

I'm stumped. I recently done some karaoke in AE and once I tried to compile it using Pichuu's script, it doesn't show up. Now with all the other karaokes I've done, this has never happened --- BUt htis time, it just doesn't want to work and I quite can't figure it out.

If its something easy, I'm gonna punch myself in the face. lol
Ladymercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 13:43   Link #728
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymercury View Post
Hey guys, long time lurker but first time poster.

I'm stumped. I recently done some karaoke in AE and once I tried to compile it using Pichuu's script, it doesn't show up. Now with all the other karaokes I've done, this has never happened --- BUt htis time, it just doesn't want to work and I quite can't figure it out.

If its something easy, I'm gonna punch myself in the face. lol
Well, you should try to use the new version from the SVN. All of the fixes will only be applied to the new method, and the old way is deprecated. It also has better error messages to backtrace the problem. Hope that you'll use it and try your kara with it.

Configuration guide:
http://code.google.com/p/aftereffectskrk/wiki/XML

Download:
http://aftereffectskrk.googlecode.co...nk/krk/krk.jsx
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 14:23   Link #729
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymercury View Post
If you would like to send me the .aep I will gladly look at it for you to see whats going on. You can also pm me on IRC, my nick is crash
crash-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 14:38   Link #730
Ladymercury

I'm a little lost on how to set this up but I'll play with it today and figure it out. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-kun View Post
If you would like to send me the .aep I will gladly look at it for you to see whats going on. You can also pm me on IRC, my nick is crash
Ah, alrighty then :3
Ladymercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 08:46   Link #731
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Hello minna. I seem to get a very annoying error in AFX. It sais error : failed to parse transmap file (83::2) and uknown bib error. invalid encoding,BRV,0 (83::3).

It seems theres something wrong with some fonts that it tries to process. I tried to find and delete those fonts. But none of them will delete (something of me not having access? xD) and all are vga res (dunno how they got there) and have a big red A for an icon. (if that helps :P).

Any ideas?

~meh fixed it with a reinstall. xD

Last edited by LelouchVII; 2009-10-26 at 09:30.
LelouchVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 15:07   Link #732
vDrag0n

I don't quite get the new KRK config, how do you add comments to a layer and where do you add the .ass text now? This calls for a crash-kun tutorial

Last edited by vDrag0n; 2009-12-12 at 16:27.
vDrag0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 18:02   Link #733
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

There has been a tutorial for the new XML stuff on my site for a while now but I never told anyone because I do not really like it and pichu had his own. I guess since pichu removed his I may as well share the url. I redesigned my site in the hopes that it is easier to use and find things, no more digging though links on forums, if/when I make a new tutorial/karaoke it will get added to its respective section.

http://kyou-wa.koharubi.de/crash/

For the people who wont read the description, it is just a rework of the first tutorial but its made with the new script. Hopefully it will give the people that do not know how to use the new script the push they need to make some awesome karaoke again. Right now I'm in the midst of making a karaoke that will use most if not all of the new features of the script. I do not intend to make a tutorial out of it since it would be way to long but I will release the .aep file for people that want to dissect it.
Old 2009-12-13, 03:04   Link #734
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

I'll just leave this here since I think it's relevant to your interests
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 03:12   Link #735
vDrag0n

Quote:
There has been a tutorial for the new XML stuff on my site for a while now but I never told anyone because I do not really like it and pichu had his own. I guess since pichu removed his I may as well share the url. I redesigned my site in the hopes that it is easier to use and find things, no more digging though links on forums, if/when I make a new tutorial/karaoke it will get added to its respective section.

http://kyou-wa.koharubi.de/crash/

For the people who wont read the description, it is just a rework of the first tutorial but its made with the new script. Hopefully it will give the people that do not know how to use the new script the push they need to make some awesome karaoke again. Right now I'm in the midst of making a karaoke that will use most if not all of the new features of the script. I do not intend to make a tutorial out of it since it would be way to long but I will release the .aep file for people that want to dissect it.
yay thanks alot. I'm gonna bookmark
Old 2009-12-13, 03:44   Link #736
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
I'll just leave this here since I think it's relevant to your interests
HAHAHA that was awesome, and so true ( ._.) At some point I crashed AE so often that rofflwaffls wrote a script to count now many times I said I crashed it. I think I got it to ~100 in a few weeks D:
Old 2009-12-13, 04:11   Link #737
jfs
Aegisub dev

Quote:
HAHAHA that was awesome, and so true ( ._.) At some point I crashed AE so often that rofflwaffls wrote a script to count now many times I said I crashed it. I think I got it to ~100 in a few weeks D:
Is that how you got your nickname?

I'm tempted to say that Aegisub sounds more stable.

Aegisub developer [ Forum | Manual | Feature requests | Bug reports | IRC ]
Don't ask for: More VSFilter changes (I won't), karaoke effects, help in PM's
jfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 06:11   Link #738
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfs View Post
Is that how you got your nickname?
Well my nick started as crash_overide, which I have been using for years (from that silly movie hackers) but when I got into IRC I wanted a new nick, so I thought crash would be nice. Except that was taken at the time so it became crash-kun. Then when I started using AE I noticed crash was no longer registered so I grabbed that, it was just pure coincidence that I ended up using a program that crashes all the damn time. Quite a fitting nick however
Old 2009-12-14, 14:23   Link #739
vDrag0n

I'm a bit lost here, maybe someone can help me with this. I tried to do as crash told me on irc. Make the Effect Syl's invisible and turn up when they are sung. That works fine so far i only got a problem on the opacity animator. Basically it's 2 layers text. The layer with the effect is suppose to be opacity 0% and only come up when it's sung (that's working), after that it should go away again (that's the problem). The problem with opacity is that the sung syl's work fine cause the word comes in from left to right but the fade out fades out from right to left which makes it seem like the effect goes backward after the words are sung. When you ram preview my aep you can see what i mean. If anyone can help me with that i would greatly appreciate it.

my AEP .

On a side note, i only got CS3 i can't open CS4 saved files.

Thx again.
Old 2010-01-19, 09:48   Link #740
max2k

Could some one plz give me a hint how to animate effects of plugins with pichus script in the current xml form.

Specific i try to use TC Starglow with animated ray length on the active syllable. Some thing like: At start a ray length of 0, at mid ray length of 2.5, at end back to 0. A little light burst would be nice to but not that important.