AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-06, 15:18   Link #5041
LeftSeven
2D artist

i guess the 3 sisters didn't know about the real fact why they called lux's family as traitor as they only got those info from the note when they awake from long sleep. so who made those note anyways?

in volume 12, it had been explained that divine arcadia had fallen because of segregation that cause of rebellion , so called lux's family as traitor is just their accusation for their wrong doing.
Old 2018-04-06, 15:49   Link #5042
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It seems like they have memory of what happened. They're from an ancient race that were alive a hundred years ago and, as you said, they recently woke up from a long sleep. Listelka said in Volume 13 Chapter 2 to Mishis that it's impossible for Aeril to betray them because she still remembers the tragedy of back then. The three sisters did witness it. But Aeril also fell in love with Lux and then she learned something when she read the information in Avalon. And she said that Lux's family being traitors is a mistake. And she also learned something about Avalon that seemed to horrify her (I wonder what that was).
Old 2018-04-06, 16:20   Link #5043
LeftSeven
2D artist

so they have it, but that's just from their POV, so i assuming that they still don't know the real fact,
i agree with omega as he said it's likely their memories got swaped through ancient tech when they slept.

yeah, coral said that if each country knows about that information, there's no doubt it could spark the war, perhaps avalon itself has some condition to limit anyone for entering,it has to be each side to fight each other, the last one remaining has a right to be in it...who knows
Old 2018-04-06, 18:14   Link #5044
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If the Lords' memories were swapped, that'd be interesting. Though I'd also want to know what the real truth is even more in that case.
Old 2018-04-07, 09:52   Link #5045
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^ Remember, mind ****s are a thing in this novel.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole truth throws everything we know off kilter.
Plot twist 5 years ago, Lux failed to save Philuffy and she really died from human experimentation, Lux suffered an emotional breakdown after see Phillufy's dead body, he goes rampage and kill 1200 drag-rides, his father, all of royal family and accident kill young Lisha along the way.

Fugil, To save the heartbroken Lux, he erase and change some part of event from Lux's memory, use elixir to resurrect Philuffy and pretend to betray Lux.

What i said above is not true so don't take it as a fact!
Old 2018-04-07, 09:56   Link #5046
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Plot twist 5 years ago, Lux failed to save Philuffy and she really died from human experimentation, Lux suffered an emotional breakdown after see Phillufy's dead body, he goes rampage and kill 1200 drag-rides, his father, all of royal family and accident kill young Lisha along the way.

Fugil, To save the heartbroken Lux, he erase and change some part of event from Lux's memory, use elixir to resurrect Philuffy and pretend to betray Lux.

that's actually a plausible theory...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 10:28   Link #5047
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post

Or Lux was Fugil's original, that means Lux is a a clone and then add above theory.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 10:54   Link #5048
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If we believe that theory, how is Lisha alive? Well, @Mirable, you said to not believe it, but the Sacred Eclipse when assuming Lisha's form did say to Lux, "Please don't kill me a second time!". So Lux apparently did kill Lisha in the past and she was somehow revived, if what the Sacred Eclipse said is to be taken literally.
Old 2018-04-07, 14:17   Link #5049
Roronoazolo

Personally I think that Phi was revived the same way Lux was. Lux wanted to save her the same way Yorka did him so the Sacred Eclipse appears resurrects them then Lux has to fight. The time with Phi Lux uses overlimit to beat it which is why it says that he already killed it once not Lisha and seeing as how the only times he's been able to use overlimit is when Phi is in danger kinda makes sense.
Roronoazolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 14:39   Link #5050
DragonOsman
Dragon King

When the Sacred Eclipse appears in front of Fugil, it takes the appearance of someone who was once close to him in the past and says things about their past. I think that it says things that are true for the person whose appearance it's assuming at the time, and tries to shake the other person up by saying those things. So yeah, Lux must've "killed" Lisha in the past. Or else the Sacred Eclipse wouldn't have said that with her face and voice. You remember the time when it took on Lux's grandfather's appearance in front of Celis? What did it say to her then?
Old 2018-04-07, 23:47   Link #5051
haseo0408

The fact Fugil keeps talking about being on a battlefield for eternity makes me this the guy has some sort of inmortality linked to reincarnation, like the one the antagonist of a manga called Inmortal Rain had, the guy reincarnated with the same apearance every time he died and he was so sick of inmortality that wanted to kill everyone on the planet so he could finally die. It makes sense if one consideres that Uroburos is linked with eternity in many legends so that might be the source of Fugilīs lack empathy for humanity.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 07:25   Link #5052
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure about lack of empathy. He just has a unique ideal for what a hero should be and is looking for his ideal hero. Both Lux and Listelka already failed as per Volume 14 (that's why he betrayed Lux and killed Listelka and Mishis).

By the way, it's not "inmortal". It's "immortal".
Old 2018-04-08, 13:05   Link #5053
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm not sure about lack of empathy. He just has a unique ideal for what a hero should be and is looking for his ideal hero. Both Lux and Listelka already failed as per Volume 14 (that's why he betrayed Lux and killed Listelka and Mishis).

By the way, it's not "inmortal". It's "immortal".
Sorry about that, half sleep while writing, anyway, I canīt imagine that Fugilīs idea of salvation is going to be well recieve, the guy has more than a couple of screws loose and a nasty habit to get rid of useless people for his plans that would make Drath Vader proud.
Old 2018-04-08, 19:43   Link #5054
syzorst
syzorst

Out of Lux's harem, what the list from strongest to weakest Drag-knights
syzorst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 22:57   Link #5055
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Out of Lux's harem, what the list from strongest to weakest Drag-knights
Thatīs really hard to tell, all the girls are really strong and capable Drag Knights with very different fighting styles but Yoruka seems like the strongest to me followed by Celis, nest would be Philluphy, Krulcifer, Lisha and I havenīt seem Coral fighting all out with a Divine Drag Ride so itīs hard to rank her power.
Old 2018-04-09, 07:39   Link #5056
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yoruka said to Celis once that in terms of skill with Drag-Rides, they're about equal, but that she herself would win in a fight because she wouldn't hesitate to kill. And Yoruka and Lux seemed to be on par when they fought, too. So Lux, Yoruka and Celis are about equal in terms of skill. I'm not sure about the rest of the girls in the harem, but it was mentioned earlier in this thread how strong they are or might be.
Old 2018-04-10, 07:53   Link #5057
Mirable
ミラベル

My wish has been granted! <3

Images
Volume 15
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It's kinda rare to see character took more than 10 volume to become officially heroine.
Old 2018-04-10, 07:57   Link #5058
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What Volume is that from? And when did Aeril join the same academy as them?
Old 2018-04-10, 09:05   Link #5059
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What Volume is that from? And when did Aeril join the same academy as them?
probably after she betrayed the lords, and it's likely just kept her at lux side for survillance's sake.

Also @Mirable since now Aeril is chasing Lux's D, did the Greifer got another aid..or he's just alone...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-10, 09:22   Link #5060
Mirable
ミラベル

^^Read my post above you again.

^Both his mind & body belong to princess, he never look at Coral..or you want him to be gay..

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, romance-harem, tsundere