AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-08-13, 19:37   Link #421
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Here's my latest sig. It's been hard to find time and create sigs these days. I've been working a lot of hours and I might have a job opportunity in another city. So I've been doing a lot of research and looking for homes out there. We'll see how that goes. Well I do apologize for the lack of work on my thread, but like I said, it's been hard to find time where I can actually sit down and create one without any interruptions.

Old 2008-08-13, 22:12   Link #422
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Here's my latest sig. It's been hard to find time and create sigs these days. I've been working a lot of hours and I might have a job opportunity in another city. So I've been doing a lot of research and looking for homes out there. We'll see how that goes. Well I do apologize for the lack of work on my thread, but like I said, it's been hard to find time where I can actually sit down and create one without any interruptions.

That is a great sig, I really like the effects .
Old 2008-08-14, 09:29   Link #423
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for the comment. I'm actually at work right now looking at my newest sig. Let me tell you, a normal monitor doesn't do it justice. Since I have the newest 24in MAC, it looks so much better. So sad that not everyone can't see it the way I do at home.
Old 2008-08-14, 15:19   Link #424
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Wing I wanna try doing this new sig u just did >,<
too bad u didn't make a tut =/

lol and its been awhile again xD

and yea my sig making has slowed down to the point of no sigs xD

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:23   Link #425
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
This is a great siggy. I so love the effects and welcome back. <3
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:13   Link #426
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Hey there BD, I saw your request for my c4d package. Don't worry, I'll hook you up with my library. I'm glad you're interested in trying out the same stuff I do. Which sig were you referring to? Yeah, sorry about not making vid tuts anymore. I've been pressed for time. But yeah, I'll have your package ready to go.

Konstargirl: Did I ever tell you that I like your name? It's a very catchy name. I see your current sig brushing style. I miss those days when I used to brush like that. But you know, change is always good. Keep up the great work.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:53   Link #427
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

^ YOu like my username?? Your the first person that told me this and thanks.
Old 2008-08-22, 22:06   Link #428
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Here's a new siggy. It's been a while since I've made a fiery looking sig.

Old 2008-08-24, 16:37   Link #429
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

^ Thats a pretty cool siggy, but for some reason, the render looks too blurry. Maybe you can lower it down a bit. But the overall siggy is just high class.
Old 2008-08-24, 17:08   Link #430
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

A little blurryness wouldn't hurt since she's in an inferno right? On a hot day when you look down the street, you can see how the heat distorts it's surroundings, hence the blurryness.
Old 2008-08-25, 01:03   Link #431
Lilithium
Banned

You're absolutely right. It looks great, WINGZERO619. I am not fond of the color red. In fact, it hurts my eyes! But, you did a nice job with it. I can't quite remember where the character in it is from. I'm thinking Mai-Hime, but I'm probably wrong.
Lilithium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 09:21   Link #432
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@Lilithium: Thanks for the comments. I don' think I use a lot of red in my work. To tell you the truth, when I create sigs, I don't have a bg in mind. When I started working on it, I saw that the bg resembled fire... so I went with the whole inferno look. Lucky for me, the render is in a perfect pose for it. The lighting on the render was already applied so I also lucked out with that as well. As for the origin of the render, I don't know where she came from either. I pulled her out of my library and used it. I have so many renders, it's hard to choose. I try not to use a render twice... unless I absolutely have to. But again, thanks for the comments. Do you have any (if any) work posted?
Old 2008-08-25, 09:37   Link #433
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

@Wingz: You should try to be in the SOTM contest for next month depending on what the theme is and I'm sure your siggy will look cool.
Old 2008-08-25, 19:07   Link #434
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@konstargirl: I'm telling you lol, I like your name. I should get a decal and slap it on my motorcycle. It will read, "Konstar Honda". For as long as I remember, I don't join any kinds of comps nor do I participate in the voting. I would rather much critique people's work because everyone has a unique style to their work.
Old 2008-08-26, 08:25   Link #435
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Here's another addition to my art studio.

This one is a combination of both c4d with brushed flames. I've played with this in the past but experimenting more with it. Enjoy.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:09   Link #436
escimo
Paparazzi

Quote:
Here's another addition to my art studio.

This one is a combination of both c4d with brushed flames. I've played with this in the past but experimenting more with it. Enjoy.
Very nice, I like it!
Both the render and the text are blended really well and the colors are very nice.
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 20:05   Link #437
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Very nice there Wing! I really like that latest sig, I think it looks great when C4D and brush effects are used together. I especially like that pinkish hue as flame.
Who is that girl? She looks familiar and I feel like I've seen her before, but right now the name isn't coming to me...

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 04:55   Link #438
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Who is that girl? She looks familiar and I feel like I've seen her before, but right now the name isn't coming to me...
ID senses tingling~

She's Signum from the Nanoha series.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 09:29   Link #439
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@Marina: thanks for the comment. It's a pretty cool combo considering they are two totally different styles. Originally, the bg color on the canvas was a purple to dark purple. Since it wasn't the render's dominant color, I decided to change it and compliment her current dominant colors. Pink flames FTW!

@Riker: Thanks for the clarification. This render was just another one stashed away in my archives. Oh yeah, isn't it supposed to be "spidey senses tingling"? Like Spiderman?
Old 2008-08-28, 10:42   Link #440
Lilithium
Banned

Quote:
@Lilithium: Thanks for the comments. I don' think I use a lot of red in my work. To tell you the truth, when I create sigs, I don't have a bg in mind. When I started working on it, I saw that the bg resembled fire... so I went with the whole inferno look. Lucky for me, the render is in a perfect pose for it. The lighting on the render was already applied so I also lucked out with that as well. As for the origin of the render, I don't know where she came from either. I pulled her out of my library and used it. I have so many renders, it's hard to choose. I try not to use a render twice... unless I absolutely have to. But again, thanks for the comments. Do you have any (if any) work posted?
No, not yet, I must pirate another copy of Photoshop. The stuff I create with GIMP doesn't really reflect my personal tastes that well.
Lilithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
signature