AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Gundam AGE - Episode 41 Rating
Perfect 10 3 8.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 30.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-07-22, 23:21   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Must be nice for Kio to have a supportive father. Finds his way so tells him just to go with it . Who knew the guy missing for a decade would turn out to be a solid dad when he's actually around?

No surprise that Asemu couldn't break through Zeheart's belief system. Even his friend saying "you're being used" isn't going to be enough to make it. Going to have to find a way to talk him down so the next time they meet isn't going to be Asemu visiting Zeheart's grave. They were pretty close thanks to Asemu not really using any tricks and Zeheart overclocking his machine. But really glad to see these two actually meeting up again. Hopefully they both walk out of this alive. Though will be tough to convince Zeheart about the crazy plan Ezelcant is actually running.

I'm amazed Fram survived. The whole time I was thinking "oh god she's dead, oh god she's doomed." Don't be an Obright and tempt the death flag people . Maybe she'll actually get a decent result since this is the final arc and not having people die might be something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Zeheart is only alive because Asemu is using an inferior machine!
Yeah, all we need is for Asemu to start saying "my machine can't keep up with me!" About the only guy that hasn't started complaining about that.
Old 2012-07-23, 00:17   Link #22
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Yeesh this is ridiculous.

Asemu at the very least is trying to talk to the Vagans and the truth about Ezcelant's true goal which really isn't about saving Vaga.

Kio on the other hand thinks that disabling suits and saying "let's stop fighting" will encourage the other side to step down in the face of enemy fire.At the very least he should be making a case and telling the Vagans that they're being taken for fools. I would've thought military vehicles would carry some sort of recorder onboard since Ezcelant communicated with Kio in the AGE 3.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:20   Link #23
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yeesh this is ridiculous.
As I said... The writing it hurts!
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:34   Link #24
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Must be nice for Kio to have a supportive father. Finds his way so tells him just to go with it . Who knew the guy missing for a decade would turn out to be a solid dad when he's actually around?

No surprise that Asemu couldn't break through Zeheart's belief system. Even his friend saying "you're being used" isn't going to be enough to make it. Going to have to find a way to talk him down so the next time they meet isn't going to be Asemu visiting Zeheart's grave. They were pretty close thanks to Asemu not really using any tricks and Zeheart overclocking his machine. But really glad to see these two actually meeting up again. Hopefully they both walk out of this alive. Though will be tough to convince Zeheart about the crazy plan Ezelcant is actually running.

I'm amazed Fram survived. The whole time I was thinking "oh god she's dead, oh god she's doomed." Don't be an Obright and tempt the death flag people . Maybe she'll actually get a decent result since this is the final arc and not having people die might be something new.
Yeah, all we need is for Asemu to start saying "my machine can't keep up with me!" About the only guy that hasn't started complaining about that.
well asemu isn't an x-rounder and i always see him move efficiently, just enough to do the job while kio & zeheart's moves were fancy that's why they always complain. Look at the fight with ezelcant, asemum dodges and shoots the bits with few moves while kio needs his x rounder abilities to shoot it and he moves his control stick wildly that's why the age-3's arm malfunctioned. Kio is like playing tekken with that control stick xD

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:34   Link #25
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

A recording of Ezelcant would be pretty damaging because he admits to destroying Vagan colonies and dragging the war out, needlessly sacrificing lives. Assuming the legitimacy of the file can be confirmed, it'd be enough to turn most of the grunts against him, but idk if a diehard like Zeheart would be swayed by that.
Old 2012-07-23, 00:35   Link #26
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Fram is beautiful
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:51   Link #27
monster

It's strange how I'm liking both Flit and Asem's characters more after their respective arcs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
I like how the earth forces units glide on moon surface
On the other hand, I wasn't impressed with how they transitioned from the scene with the Luna Base weapons attacking to the scene with Kio's team landing on the moon, nice and quite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Kio's Kira mode is going to be the end of him one day.
Nah, if Kio had a Kira mode, he would've disabled the Fawnfarsia first and foremost once he had the advantage.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:58   Link #28
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
well asemu isn't an x-rounder and i always see him move efficiently, just enough to do the job while kio & zeheart's moves were fancy that's why they always complain. Look at the fight with ezelcant, asemum dodges and shoots the bits with few moves while kio needs his x rounder abilities to shoot it and he moves his control stick wildly that's why the age-3's arm malfunctioned. Kio is like playing tekken with that control stick xD
Asemu was only dealing with about half the bits(since half went to attack Kio).

AGE-3 couldn't keep up(with Kio) when under attack by all the bits.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 01:00   Link #29
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
A recording of Ezelcant would be pretty damaging because he admits to destroying Vagan colonies and dragging the war out, needlessly sacrificing lives. Assuming the legitimacy of the file can be confirmed, it'd be enough to turn most of the grunts against him, but idk if a diehard like Zeheart would be swayed by that.
No but it'd still put the seeds of doubt in them.

Even without the recording he can still make the argument. I'm sure people like Zanald would jump on information like that.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 01:06   Link #30
Zeydra
A random passerby

Well, that was certainly surprising, with how many death flags Fram was getting I was surprised that wasn't her own death she saw. Hopefully next week the
Spoiler for Speculation about episode 42:

Also, seems that Deen kid has vanished. I hope he stays gone frankly, we've got enough characters and plots to resolve as it is.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 03:12   Link #31
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Maybe Girard Sprigan turns out to be Flit's illegitimate daughter and the three destines we've heard about for the last fourty episodes turns out to be a huge red herring?
I have a feeling that fanfics/doujins will do this.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 04:59   Link #32
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Don't be an Obright and tempt the death flag people .
By that logic, it's Zeheart that's going to die.

I'm aware that there are quite a few death flags up for Fram. I'm just wondering exactly how many? Count them with me.

1) Has come to accept and even admire our villainous lead.
2) Has seen a vision of said villainous lead's death.

Uhhh there's probably a couple others. Help me out here.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 05:36   Link #33
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Nice battle episode. Fram is a beauty and her way of fighting is elegant. Nice to see that Kio is having difficulties and no t just curbstomping his opponents. I do agree with Fram that the way Kio did it (shouting NO WAR PLZ) is going to make everyone angrier.

I lol at Asemu and Zeheart literally throwing away everything and screamed at each other. Ahh the good old days. It is weird to see a 40 years old protagonist vs a 20 years old antagonist. Usually it's the other way around
Old 2012-07-23, 07:48   Link #34
Raysoul

I have a feeling Girard won't die. Like what I read on some spoilers, she has knowledge on both sides, so probably she will be one of the key characters in resolving the the EFF-Vagan conflict.

Also, It is the nth time Seric notices how Kio fights by not killing his enemies. That should mean something.
Old 2012-07-23, 07:59   Link #35
ReddyRedWolf

Well not instantly just a slow death without guarantee of rescue. With limited a oxygen supply they'll suffocate.

Unlike grandpa and dad who are colonists Kio wasn't trained when it comes to EVA.

I find his education lacking, too much video games.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 08:08   Link #36
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
I'm guessing Girard will confront Albis too. The Clanche Custom scenes were great and deserves more time.
I hope that's the case - I'm a huge Seric fan. Never saw much of him going against the big bads after the third gen's debut episode where he tried to go against the Ghirarga. I loved him instantly!

Anyway, Kio finally said it - "we all need to understand each other!"
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:42   Link #37
Dark Wing

wow looks like the understanding speech blow up in Kio's face when he tried to talk to Fram...she basically responded to Kio with a big old fuck you.
Old 2012-07-23, 12:07   Link #38
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Flit: "Your interrupting an important mission leave the area"
Suppa Pirrato Dat Assemu: "I'm a pirate. I do as I please"
Me: Hell yeah thats what I'm talking about!

Fram pretty much said "Fuck you" to Kio's speech. xD I wasn't the only one expecting her to die this episode, but its predictable that she will die protecting Zeheart in the next coming episodes.

Zeheart vs. Dat Assemu after what 20 years? Will be interesting to see these two battle each other more.

I doubt they would have a flashback on an side character without a good reason she is probably tied into one of the Diva crew members. My guess is with Seric. (that is his name right?) xD

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 13:25   Link #39
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Seeing how Asemu during his youth kept chasing for approval from Flit but wasn't really doing what he wanted, it's no surprise that he wouldn't want Kio to fall into his own footsteps and go through the same pain and grief he did.

Even Flit for his own faults in raising Asemu began with the idea that he didn't want Asemu to go through the same grief of not being able to protect Asemu's own loved ones like Flit himself did. The Asuno's are all pretty caring dads even though their methods might have taken the wrong turn somewhere down the line.

It's actually good to see the whole three generation thing coming together, this is completely new territory to the Gundam franchise for once.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 13:46   Link #40
tsunade666

This episode hurts me head specially when AGE FX do a ridiculous move that makes the funnel form a barrier like thing that spreads outwards then after that... the first thing he said is THAT!!! I can't take anymore of his wimpy voice and words.

I can bare with ASEMU!!! ZEAHART!!! shouting each other but for Kio to say let's stop fighting to an enemy without saying any reason to say it. There is no idiot that will follow you and even if he did it it will be to trick you!!! GUH! this is frustrating! more than the ideology of kira.