AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-02, 18:43   Link #21
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^IMHO, I doesn't matter if the pilots self-sacrifice themselves to buy time.

00 Qun[T] rapes & even 00 Rizer pounds despite the fact that it no longer uses GN drives but GN condensers.

Zabanya with it's superior sniping ability & bits make it a mobile laser show.

Harute was very OP in the movie with that high mobility. Talk about speed spam.

Raphael/Seravee 2 & cannons/bazookas is all I need to say.

VVVs may get thrashed long before they even formulate a plan. Akira's VVV is the most dangerous to look out for, sicne it can make a Gundam friendly fire, but Zabanya or Seravee can take care of her at long distance.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-02, 19:01   Link #22
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

That why I said the Kamitsuki will have to pour every bit and last of their runes into their machine to stand even one chance against celestial Being. More runes burning, the Valvrave will be more faster and powerful, so to gain a equal stats of a Gundam in the movie. They'll need couple of hundreds thousand to millions of humans to act as fuel for the valvrave maybe even billions but somewhere around there.
Old 2013-12-02, 19:33   Link #23
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Lol, the pilots would burn out in about 10 minutes of continued operation time at full output. CB can match them with no risk at all whatsoever. That's such an unfair matchup.

Also the VVVs only have two trump cards. (Harakiri blade & hacking touch)

Gundams' (Trans Am alone) should be enough for them & lets not forget Harute's Marute System.

The dude who brought up the discussion about VVV tech vs GN tech. Do you realize how one- sided this is, now that we've gone into further discussion about it?

Wonder how the Unicorn Gundam fares against a VVV?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2013-12-02 at 19:59.
Old 2013-12-02, 19:44   Link #24
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Valvrave will have some difficultly with Unicorn but not as much with the Gundams in the 00 series.

As for the operating time and pilots, having a shit-tons loads of familiars and have all the students to become Kamitsuki should solve it. In order to be at least some what on-par with the 00 series, the Valvrave-verse will need to used nearly all of it resource and it human as fuel. It will be a very costly battle for Haruto and his world, but even if he manage to defeated some of the Gundams, Celestial Being can just built more. It doesn't be on par with 00-Quanta, just 10 00 Raisers is enough. 1 00-Quanta is hack, 2 is god, 3? There no 3!

Edit: Haruto will also need to bite shit-tons of people to provide the Valvrave with enough runes to fight the Celestial Being. I don't think he has that much time to bite through all of them though .

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-12-02 at 20:05.
Old 2013-12-02, 19:55   Link #25
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Yup, that battle has no gain for the VVVerse. Its best they surrender before their losses pile up. Never have I seen (thought of) a more one-sided fantasy fight between mecha crossovers...lol

To be fair, I shouldn't bring up the Trial system at all because it wouldn't affect the VVVs. That's because the Trial system only affects mobile suits that are connected to Veda. I just brought it up to show just how advanced the 00 tech is compared to the VVV tech.

Trial doesn't work on mobile suits/mecha that are free of Veda's influence. (I brought this up before some 00 fan flies in & corrects the shit outta me [No need to correct me, I'm fairly knowledgeable in 00 since its my fave Gundam])
Old 2013-12-02, 22:01   Link #26
John117xCortana

Instead of having CB or any Fed vessel appearing in the Valvrave verse how about just an individual? A partially ELS assimilated male human?

He'd be appalled by Haruto and co's decision to throw away their humanity like that. Especially when he's already lost half of his own.
Old 2013-12-02, 22:55   Link #27
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

If it Setsuna in 00-Quanta, 0 chance(GOD mode if Trans-Am). 00 Raiser, not as OP as Quanta but nevertheless a 10%(0% if Trans-Am). 00 Gundam is around 25-40%(0% if Trans-Am). Exia 50-50(If Trans-Am. a possible 50-50 also if Haruto exhausted his entire supply of rune).
Old 2013-12-02, 22:59   Link #28
John117xCortana

I never said it was Setsuna. ^^
Old 2013-12-02, 23:04   Link #29
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Well you said a individual and ELS assimilated, since they are both the respected MC of their anime why the hell not .
Old 2013-12-02, 23:20   Link #30
John117xCortana

I said partially assimilated. Like that girl we see in the beginning and near the end of the movie. ^_^
Old 2013-12-02, 23:37   Link #31
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Won't make much of a big deal since she just be labeled as another monster due to the sudden introduction of Kamitsuki.
Old 2013-12-03, 05:12   Link #32
John117xCortana

Not if the person can hide it ^^.

Need to figure out what he does during the year or two living on the Module though.

Theres no real reason ( as far as he knows ) for him to build a mobile suit of his own during that time living there right?
Old 2013-12-05, 02:32   Link #33
zztop

How about an X-Files themed Valvrave fanfiction?(I assume anyone still remembers that show).

The story will follow the whole X-Files alien conspiracy plot, except the Magius replace the X-Files aliens.
Old 2013-12-08, 07:40   Link #34
zztop

How about a meta-fanfiction where Valvrave is a popular TV series and all the characters are actors within it?

It's written as a behind-the-scenes interview with various cast members, who discuss their time acting on the show.
Some cast members would have totally different personalities from their characters:
1)ie. Haruto's actor is confident, cocky and smooth-talking, everything Haruto isn't
2)L-11's actor is shy & sensitive
3)Kyuma's actor is a temperamental troublemaker, whose character is killed off in ep 21 after his latest scandal. (Originally slated to survive at the end).

Other actors would be accomplished celebrities:
1)The Karlstein boys(including L-11) are a famous Japanese boy band
2)Cain's actor is an accomplished European/British theatre actor
3)Kriemhild's actress is Mizuki Nana, who also sings the theme songs. TM Revolution guest stars as an unmasked Magius.

Last edited by zztop; 2013-12-08 at 10:19.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:18   Link #35
Cloudy

Reminds me of the making of Kuroshitsuji 2 OVA with the actors having opposite charateristics.

Bet that Magius is killed after 5 seconds of screentime
Old 2013-12-20, 00:37   Link #36
Zidana123

First time poster, semi-recent lurker here.

I'm writing a VVV fanfic which takes place largely during the timeskip between seasons 1 and 2 proper (and will continue into season 2 proper), and I was wondering if I could bounce some ideas off you guys.

No time like the present so here goes.

How would Eruerufu feel about Akira being one of the VVV pilots? We know that he's got some kind of compiled list of what students would make good pilots, and it's safe to say Akira isn't anywhere near that list. Would it be reasonable to assume that he is dismayed/disturbed that a barely functional Hikki is at the helm of one of the most powerful weapons created by mankind?

How do you guys think Eruerufu would feel about Akira in general? With his brutal Karlstein background he's not likely to have much sympathy for someone who knuckled under from some bullying? Or would that cause him to actually have MORE sympathy for her, because of his crummy childhood?

Also some questions about posting links to fanfics. Are we allowed to 'advertise' for fanfics here? Like throw down a link, 'here is my fic, what do you all think of it?' Read the Forum Rules and they're a little ambigious on the issue about what justifiable advertising is. Also, while mature content is not allowed in forum posts proper, can a fanfic on another site containing mature content still be linked to?

Last edited by Zidana123; 2013-12-20 at 01:16.
Old 2013-12-20, 00:39   Link #37
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
How about a meta-fanfiction where Valvrave is a popular TV series and all the characters are actors within it?

It's written as a behind-the-scenes interview with various cast members, who discuss their time acting on the show.
Some cast members would have totally different personalities from their characters:
1)ie. Haruto's actor is confident, cocky and smooth-talking, everything Haruto isn't
2)L-11's actor is shy & sensitive
3)Kyuma's actor is a temperamental troublemaker, whose character is killed off in ep 21 after his latest scandal. (Originally slated to survive at the end).

Other actors would be accomplished celebrities:
1)The Karlstein boys(including L-11) are a famous Japanese boy band
2)Cain's actor is an accomplished European/British theatre actor
3)Kriemhild's actress is Mizuki Nana, who also sings the theme songs. TM Revolution guest stars as an unmasked Magius.
That would be pretty cool. A nice OVA potentially.
Old 2014-01-18, 23:55   Link #38
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ok, I've got this weird idea consists of these outlines:

- Haruto became Saki's butler.

- L-Elf and his team met Shoko's father once and admires his philosophy, thus raising their sympathy with the students.

- There exists a Valvrave 00, which during activation says: "Do you want to regain your Humanity?"

- Shoko is a Valvrave pilot.

- ...And a Harem for Haruto.
Old 2014-09-30, 04:28   Link #39
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Valvrave/Gaim x-over idea:

Backstory: The Magius and the Femushinmu were once rival races. The Magius were superior in technology, while the Femushinmu had better warriors. However, when the Femushinmu King Roshuo received the Golden Fruit the tide of the war changed. In the end, without any means to counter the power of a god, the Magius were decisively defeated, and almost annihilated if not for that last-minute decision to escape into space. Before that, Roshuo inflicted a curse (using the Golden Fruit) onto the Magius, by destroying their original bodies and turning them into "predatory parasites" (hence the reason why the Magius always need a host and Runes to survive).

Story Setting: 200 years into the future (post-series) the Third Galactic Empire made contact with another sentient planet (the same planet where Kouta and Mai went at the end of Gaim), whose inhabitants resembled humans but introduced themselves to be Femushinmu (Kouta actually chose this name to honor Roshuo), who descended from the Great Founder, Gaim the Great.
Old 2014-10-10, 03:20   Link #40
Chibiloli

Fireminer, fancy running into you here, anyway, can anybody here confirm if any sort of any energy weapon will work on the Magius? If not, I'll have to mass produce the Ultimate Nullifier.