AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-10-11, 16:51   Link #301
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Yeah dumb Queen and her two idiot knights are still alive, Ryoma and asuka haven’t met up yet but will be interesting to show how they’ll reunite. Also someone may be aware in asukas group her identity to Ryoma I think it’s the bishop but not sure
I could see the queen groveling to the Empire once she loses to save her. Lupis is so beyond redemption, she would sell out her kingdom to internally justify herself. And her two moron knights will do anything to kill Ryoma for being better than them in every sense of the word.

Yes, I don't remember where but someone in Meneos has put two and two together on their names Mikoshiba and is assuming there is a connection, but wants to confirm.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 19:04   Link #302
Ratedhook522

Yeah honestly don’t get your hopes up about the sister cause she’s torn between her friends with the church knights and Ryouma. She’s not dumb she knows the church may clash with Ryouma she just doesn’t want to have to choose who to side with cause it’s been highlighted she may choose to fight Ryouma. Also not sure yet cause spoilers are google translated but I think another army appears behind the Queens to launch an attack on her.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 22:51   Link #303
Snowbold

Quote:
Yeah honestly don’t get your hopes up about the sister cause she’s torn between her friends with the church knights and Ryouma. She’s not dumb she knows the church may clash with Ryouma she just doesn’t want to have to choose who to side with cause it’s been highlighted she may choose to fight Ryouma. Also not sure yet cause spoilers are google translated but I think another army appears behind the Queens to launch an attack on her.
It was from someone else either here or elsewhere but someone said that Ryoma did a first strike on Meneos during this war because he intended to fight them anyway. But I don't know if he has learned about his cousin. I really hope she makes the right choice of family first in this rotten world.

The problem is that Meneos is humanist, instigating the genocide of demi-humans. That should be a non-starter for Ryoma who needs the elves to remain as valuable and powerful as he is.
Old 2021-10-13, 14:28   Link #304
Ratedhook522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
It was from someone else either here or elsewhere but someone said that Ryoma did a first strike on Meneos during this war because he intended to fight them anyway. But I don't know if he has learned about his cousin. I really hope she makes the right choice of family first in this rotten world.

The problem is that Meneos is humanist, instigating the genocide of demi-humans. That should be a non-starter for Ryoma who needs the elves to remain as valuable and powerful as he is.
Yeah Ryoma had already stated that he intends to get along with the Demi humans so it was only a matter of time before he fought the church.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-13, 19:46   Link #305
Snowbold

Quote:
Yeah Ryoma had already stated that he intends to get along with the Demi humans so it was only a matter of time before he fought the church.
But it does suck because they are both enemies of the Organization. That bastard who keeps trying to get Ryoma killed despite being mid-level means that mending fences is a non-starter for him. And Meneos clearly is not stupid. Even though they do not know the membership or structure of the Organization, they understand that it exists and that it is running against them in the espionage/intelligence/underworld. If Meneos could see past their own dogma, they would see that Ryoma is a great ally and potential trump card against the organization.

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, isekai summoning, politics, strategy, war