AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-17, 15:32   Link #24061
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
yeah, i think it works pretty nicely :P the lines are good and you can erase it easily just like any other permanent marker.
I think I will stick to how I've been doing it. =P I'm used to it, and I like the Gundam Markers and Tamiya acrylic paints and hand brushing it.

=) But I stick to MG kits so I don't really have painting required aside from the flat top coating and covering up the nub marks after i trim them down.
Old 2012-01-17, 19:15   Link #24062
maknaedik

Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Unicorn
Gundam Age
Gundam Seed Destiny

That is so far my ranking for them. Factors are story, characters, animation and MS designs. Gundam Age's ranking might get higher depending on how it's gonna be for the next eps. And no, Gundam 00 wouldn't be perfect if they made an MG Exia R2. It'll be perfect if they made an MG Reborns instead.

@Appel I'm using .03 Copic multi-liner for panel lining

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 19:18   Link #24063
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Unicorn
Gundam Age
Gundam Seed Destiny

That is so far my ranking for them. Factors are story, characters, animation and MS designs. Gundam Age's ranking might get higher depending on how it's gonna be for the next eps. And no, Gundam 00 wouldn't be perfect if they made an MG Exia R2. It'll be perfect if they made an MG Reborns instead.

@Appel I'm using .03 Copic multi-liner for panel lining
But you agree that the MG Exia R2 would be easier and less costly for Bandai to make? =)
Old 2012-01-17, 20:32   Link #24064
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
whats new anyway? there's a huge commotion in G.G chatbox on R2 also.....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 20:54   Link #24065
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
yeah, i think it works pretty nicely :P the lines are good and you can erase it easily just like any other permanent marker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
oh wow, nike is still going on about the R2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
whats new anyway? there's a huge commotion in G.G chatbox on R2 also.....
Do not feed the troll. I repeat. Do not feed the troll.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 00:42   Link #24066
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
But you agree that the MG Exia R2 would be easier and less costly for Bandai to make? =)
Yes and it won't happen

Old 2012-01-18, 07:25   Link #24067
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I personally vow to never buy one if they ever decide to make it, even if they offer it for 1$ !!!

If you are going to get a variant everybody wants it will be avalache, way cooler!!!

If you had taken all the time you put in repeatedly writing you want one, you could have built one from scratch by now!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 08:27   Link #24068
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I personally vow to never buy one if they ever decide to make it, even if they offer it for 1$ !!!

If you are going to get a variant everybody wants it will be avalache, way cooler!!!

If you had taken all the time you put in repeatedly writing you want one, you could have built one from scratch by now!
You see now.. Nike thinks that everything should be made from Bandai and not to use your imagination or create things yourself.. you know kitbash a kit and try to make it yourself seems to make sense to alot of us. Hint, Hint
Old 2012-01-18, 12:46   Link #24069
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Yes and it won't happen
i dont think that it WONT happen. actually im pretty sure that we WILL get a MG exia R2 some time in the future! but yeah, as i said, in the future^^ because right now the OO line is as dead as a dodo :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 19:07   Link #24070
maknaedik

Quote:
i dont think that it WONT happen. actually im pretty sure that we WILL get a MG exia R2 some time in the future! but yeah, as i said, in the future^^ because right now the OO line is as dead as a dodo :P
As I've said, I'm just saying that to stubbornly annoy Nike just the way he stubbornly annoys me, LOL! He just wanted an MG to satisfy himself and doesn't think of others, that's why.

Old 2012-01-18, 21:25   Link #24071
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
When or if the 00 line comes back to life, and Bandai chooses the MG to make another, there is 50,000% chance Exia R2 won't be picked. These are facts.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 03:52   Link #24072
bio9205
Reborn

Please, for goodness' sake, can we keep the discussion off the MG R2? Just ignore his comments.

By the way, I'm looking at buying some of the HD remasters of the old HG SEED kits - any comments on them? I can't seem to find reviews of them around.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 04:28   Link #24073
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Please, for goodness' sake, can we keep the discussion off the MG R2? Just ignore his comments.

By the way, I'm looking at buying some of the HD remasters of the old HG SEED kits - any comments on them? I can't seem to find reviews of them around.
Actually...this guy review a HD Remaster 1/144 Buster Gundam.Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwchOW4K1bs

Someone who like the Buster Gundam surely gonna pick up this kit.
Old 2012-01-19, 05:04   Link #24074
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Is there a review for the HD remaster Strike? Wait, is it even out yet? Sorry I'm not that well-informed.
Old 2012-01-19, 05:26   Link #24075
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post

Will do, don't worry. I'm actually one of those who ignores him and just smiles, but got into my nerves lately. Back to regular programming

Old 2012-01-19, 05:33   Link #24076
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Is there a review for the HD remaster Strike? Wait, is it even out yet? Sorry I'm not that well-informed.
Can’t find any thorough review video about HG Aile Strike Remastered yet. It’s supposed to be identical with the old version only plus decals and stand-connector and a slightly remastered color.

Here’s some pics if you’re curious:
Spoiler for Unpainted Strike:

Spoiler for Decals & some parts:
Old 2012-01-19, 05:39   Link #24077
HasuMasu
*Artist

Oh I see, still no grey parts for the shoulders eh? Though I admit that's a bit too much to ask for.
Old 2012-01-19, 06:02   Link #24078
bio9205
Reborn

I'm looking into the Aegis in particular - anything on that kit? In general, are the older SEED kits okay? Of course, we can't compare them to current HG kits, but I'm looking into things like loose parts.

EDIT: Never mind, the same guy whose Buster review RAVNEN posted has an Aegis review up! Here it is.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 08:03   Link #24079
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Oh I see, still no grey parts for the shoulders eh? Though I admit that's a bit too much to ask for.
Remember, these are the just recolored versions of the old (2002) HG SEED molds. If you want the definitive 1/144 scale Strike, there's an RG for that. Curiously, the Hobby Japan limited 1/144 Grand Slam will include some new extension joints for HG Strike for posing and improved proportions.

Just got the HG Banshee Destroy-mode. Although I would have prefered clear gold parts, the gold colored PS wasn't that bad up close. No beams though and Bandai removed the Unicorn's horn from the A plate.
Old 2012-01-19, 08:10   Link #24080
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ It's true that the RG is a glorious thing to behold, but it has its issues, namely with looseness and parts falling off.

Then again there's the PG, but that would send me to the streets immediately.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy