AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-05-27, 16:40   Link #2721
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was some twist at the end of this week's episode. Should make things interesting next week.

I thought it was weird, or at the very least unusual, that they gave Banjou a new form (Great Cross-Z) and yet had Magma remain his strongest form.
Old 2018-05-27, 18:11   Link #2722
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

And we still haven't seen Build's final form yet. And it's really late in the game now.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 19:46   Link #2723
Galaxian

Finally caught up with Build. This is the first time that I'm up to date with a Kamen Rider show since Drive.

Overall, I really love Build. IMO, it's the best KR series since OOO.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 12:38   Link #2724
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Among recent rider shows, I still like Ex-aid better, but Build is indeed great. Might surpass it depending on how it ends.
Old 2018-05-31, 13:08   Link #2725
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Among recent rider shows, I still like Ex-aid better, but Build is indeed great. Might surpass it depending on how it ends.
I loved Ex-aid, but I feel Build has slightly edge it out. Though, yeah, the ending can change it (I'm looking at you KR Drive), and Build doesn't have a character nearly as great as Kuroto.

Also, the Bleach live-action movie is turning into an impromptu Kamen Rider Fourze reunion...

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 14:24   Link #2726
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They do like their "relationship actors".
Old 2018-06-02, 22:15   Link #2727
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Spoiler for Curiosity made me watch RAW 38:

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 03:39   Link #2728
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Dude, Utsumi wtf man. Did you go to school to learn how to consistently make bad life choices?
Old 2018-06-03, 07:17   Link #2729
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Dude, Utsumi wtf man. Did you go to school to learn how to consistently make bad life choices?
It can't be helped.

All this time aiming to "Be The One", then Evolt just, "LOL, I killed your boss, what are you going to do now Utsumi?"

I really love how Utsumi transformation scene use that "Are you ready?" as signal that he is moving to dark side similar to Sento after Evol tease him after he killed someone.

Old 2018-06-03, 09:01   Link #2730
B214

Screw the world - by Utsumi Nariaki.

Meanwhile we'll be seeing the final(?) form of Build. The show just keeps introducing newer forms and items to the point i want to see Sento use Rabbit and Tank Fullbottle on the Evol Driver. Will he end up as Kamen Rider Mad Build.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 10:49   Link #2731
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Nanba really was just an idiot after all. His death scene suited him.

As for Utsumi, I'd say he made the smart choice, even if it wasn't the moral one. Either remain faithful to a dead man (who really wasn't worth anybody's loyalty) and be killed on the spot, or side with the strongest life form on the planet and get to live a bit longer. He's used to being an underling, so not much of a change from his point of view, right? He even acquired real power (wonder how he stacks up to the other riders), which he might use to betray Evolt later should the situation arise.
Old 2018-06-03, 12:44   Link #2732
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Evolt doesn't really need an underling; he alone can easily slaughtered everyone there like what he did to others before.
This time he simply postponing the doom for simple reason to see what will happened if Utsumi, someone who used to be an underling--aiming to be the best 'employee' by betraying people (Sento, Gentoku, Nanba), cornered to such situation; ended up it took no time for him to betray humanity and siding with Evolt.

From our perspective, nothing much changed but it does interesting to see how Utsumi will took his new power.
He's been portrayed inferior compare to Sento (brain) and Gentoku (leadership), will he finally take lead of his own action to amuse Evolt further?

Evolt kinda similar to Ryuk (Death Note) here, bored killing countless lives, now try to find amusement by giving his power to 'chosen' civilian.

Also, Takumi surprised by how he became handsome definitely one reaction audience waiting for, LOL. Good job, Build staffs.

Old 2018-06-03, 13:26   Link #2733
Crossheart

Spoiler for Mad:
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 14:20   Link #2734
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

.....Rouge? We have lipstick riders now?

...I'm sorry, that was off topic.

Uhhh... Utsumi is not a human being, he is a drone. There I said something on topic.
Old 2018-06-10, 17:08   Link #2735
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't say I like the design of Build's final form. Hope it will have some cool abilities to make up for it.

Aside from that, I'm worried about Banjou. He's totally going to awaken as Evolt, likely after the other Evolt has been defeated. Would be fun to have two Evolt at the same time though.
Old 2018-06-10, 17:17   Link #2736
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Banjou will be fine. I actually do like Build Genius. I’m just a wee bit annoyed that they managed to troll us into thinking we’d see it in action.... Again.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu