5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.70%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 11.11%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 11.11%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-10-11, 18:15   Link #301
magnuskn

Dude, they declared a war of aggression on NUNS. Nobody was doing anything to them for the last seven years. Their war was as much out of defence as Germany was defending itself against Poland in 1939.
Old 2016-10-11, 18:17   Link #302
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Dude, they declared a war of aggression on NUNS. Nobody was doing anything to them for the last seven years. Their war was as much out of defence as Germany was defending itself against Poland in 1939.
Germany never dropped a nuclear bomb on Poland and blame them it was their fault.
Old 2016-10-11, 18:19   Link #303
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Who said that windermere would do so prior to the events of Delta? Thinking in your way is the same way as saying all who believe in Islam religion are Terrorists.

The ruins and even the mothership were not even a threat to that time and it took Epsilons equipment to shape it up again. NUN caused this problem because they lied about the bombing. Where were the talks here? Rather than searching for a diplomatic way, what has been done is to have a black ops and rather have a bomb dropped. Sorry, I don't see justification to drop a bomb on a target where civilians live and the threat is not even a threat. There is no proportionality here.

Everyone will see that windermere acted out of self protection. Although this will not free windermere from guilt, it puts NUN into a questionable light.
Whether they wouldn't have done it doesn't matter, what does matter is that they did, and by doing so, they justified NUNS actions against. When they declared war on the universe and their intention to subjugate other planets they proved to the universe that NUNS's actions towards them were right.

Remember their belief in their racial superiority means that they would have done it anyway even without NUNS did nothing to them. Because they did do it it's pointless to say "but what if" because the truth of the situation is that the worse case scenario that NUNS and the rest feared did happen, and it happened because the Windermere making use of a power that NUNS tried to take away from them for exactly the reason why Windermere became a threat.
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 18:40   Link #304
magnuskn

FH: You just literally reversed the meaning of my statement. Better reading comprehension, please.
Old 2016-10-11, 19:03   Link #305
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
FH: You just literally reversed the meaning of my statement. Better reading comprehension, please.
Oh, I do understand what you mean, but you don't want to understand that windermere tried for years to wash their nations pride from guilt and that they have not dropped the bomb. All what NUN did to that time was either to keep silent because it's military confidential or they lied. But yeah. It's better to blame one nation rather than to investigate what caused the problem.

What windermere do is the last act when diplomatic or political options ran out. It's a long chain of lies and oppression they want to fight out. Before you say it's wrong. Look at Syria. There is more in common between the current Syria conflict and the Windermere/NUN war rather than your comparision of Germany/Poland.
Old 2016-10-11, 20:35   Link #306
magnuskn

Yeah, I'm sure the Windbags had no option but to declare war on the entire galaxy. They couldn't have stayed on their planet, exporting apples, y'know, and feel smug and superior to anyone. Because... reasons, I guess?
Old 2016-10-11, 20:51   Link #307
wisteria233

Quote:
Oh, I do understand what you mean, but you don't want to understand that windermere tried for years to wash their nations pride from guilt and that they have not dropped the bomb. All what NUN did to that time was either to keep silent because it's military confidential or they lied. But yeah. It's better to blame one nation rather than to investigate what caused the problem.

What windermere do is the last act when diplomatic or political options ran out. It's a long chain of lies and oppression they want to fight out. Before you say it's wrong. Look at Syria. There is more in common between the current Syria conflict and the Windermere/NUN war rather than your comparision of Germany/Poland.
So you're condoning Windermereans campaign to take over the universe?
Old 2016-10-11, 23:33   Link #308
charles883

I think my opinion is that NUNS must undergo massive reformed and remove all corruption in their organization before they become next Roman Empire where mired with corruption and oppression which led many tribe or nation under Roman rules rebel and eventual led to fall of Western Roman
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 23:44   Link #309
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I don't want to lock this thread, but can we please move the non-episode 26 discussion to the proper thread(s)?
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 02:17   Link #310
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
So you're condoning Windermereans campaign to take over the universe?
It was Roid who intended this. I am not tollerating their actions but I understand their way. And by the end of the series the one who pulled the strings of the war are dead.
Old 2016-10-12, 06:53   Link #311
wisteria233

Quote:
It was Roid who intended this. I am not tollerating their actions but I understand their way. And by the end of the series the one who pulled the strings of the war are dead.
Heinz is still alive and he was the one who agreed to using Mikumo to mind control the galaxy wasn't he? He was an accomplice of Roid. It wasn't just Roid who was responsible for this the previous leader knew jolly well what they were doing and condoned it, the Aerial Knights are also still alive.

The people pulling the strings aren't all dead.
Old 2016-10-12, 07:37   Link #312
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Heinz is still alive and he was the one who agreed to using Mikumo to mind control the galaxy wasn't he? He was an accomplice of Roid. It wasn't just Roid who was responsible for this the previous leader knew jolly well what they were doing and condoned it, the Aerial Knights are also still alive.

The people pulling the strings aren't all dead.
Heinz himself was only a puppet being used by his father and Roid. Heinz cut the strings in the event of episode 26 where he felt the death of thousands and when Roid betrayed his Kong and his nation for a higher goal, Heinz even ordered to help delta to go against Roid.

Also the Knights are no puppeteer, they ary only puppets as well neither of them has the ambition to lead a nation nor have they the qualification. The only one next to do so was Keith.
Old 2017-04-28, 18:06   Link #313
charles883

Hey guys how the new director cut of finale?
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote