AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 4.31%
Gamma 12 10.34%
Alpha 46 39.66%
Delta 30 25.86%
Beta 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-02-10, 09:29   Link #301
pervypig

^ Erm, cid actually encountered the original 'diablo'... and is carrying her magically animated finger in his pocket by this time, u know... also, he had fought literally 1000 clones of Alpha already... one would have thought by now he would have smelt a rat about some stuff...

Also, I suspected that Delta and Cid are actually closer in mental age - he can't fool her nose, and even tried to explain to her the concept of Santa Claus, only to realize that he messed up...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-12, 19:59   Link #302
Pierre

I dont have an issue with him not doing about the cult, I have more of an issue of him thinking everything is made up, i mean does he at some point realize yes there are some bad guys and we are fighting them, or does he still think the entire shadow garden is putting on an act for his benefit

But the bigger question is, why are all his fantasies coming true? Is he actually a reality warper blissfully unaware? Is some higher power/god warping reality for him for shits and giggles ala death march? Did he subconsciously have some ties to this world in like a previous life, so subconscious memories are playing in his head like fantasies? Or what would seem like the least likely, somehow everything that happened is literally a coincidence, and its just one big MacGuffin to move the plot along that will never be explained.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-12, 20:14   Link #303
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I dont have an issue with him not doing about the cult, I have more of an issue of him thinking everything is made up, i mean does he at some point realize yes there are some bad guys and we are fighting them, or does he still think the entire shadow garden is putting on an act for his benefit

But the bigger question is, why are all his fantasies coming true? Is he actually a reality warper blissfully unaware? Is some higher power/god warping reality for him for shits and giggles ala death march? Did he subconsciously have some ties to this world in like a previous life, so subconscious memories are playing in his head like fantasies? Or what would seem like the least likely, somehow everything that happened is literally a coincidence, and its just one big MacGuffin to move the plot along that will never be explained.
He does knows that himself and SG are fighting against some kind of evil secret organization, but he doesn’t aware that they actually are CoD
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-13, 16:48   Link #304
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
He does knows that himself and SG are fighting against some kind of evil secret organization, but he doesn’t aware that they actually are CoD
Okay that I am fine with. Because I wouldnt reasonably think he would expect the name he made up to be real. Just early in the series he thought everything was staged, which I thought was funny for like two chapters and then it wasnt.

Im assuming by the time he does realize the CoD is real, it might start getting into why his fantasy became real. Im just curious if at some point he comes clean with SG and was like, you know guys I was kind of bullshitting you. I think at this point, most of them are loyal enough that the original reason doesnt matter.

Also thinking about my own guesses, the fact that his sister had the cursed blood, and the whole story about the heroes being scape goated is true, im thinking he is likely a reincarnation of one of the heroes or something similar which explains why he subconsciously knows everything.
Old 2020-02-13, 18:46   Link #305
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Okay that I am fine with. Because I wouldnt reasonably think he would expect the name he made up to be real. Just early in the series he thought everything was staged, which I thought was funny for like two chapters and then it wasnt.

Im assuming by the time he does realize the CoD is real, it might start getting into why his fantasy became real. Im just curious if at some point he comes clean with SG and was like, you know guys I was kind of bullshitting you. I think at this point, most of them are loyal enough that the original reason doesnt matter.

Also thinking about my own guesses, the fact that his sister had the cursed blood, and the whole story about the heroes being scape goated is true, im thinking he is likely a reincarnation of one of the heroes or something similar which explains why he subconsciously knows everything.
I don’t think there are any point to come clean because everything he made up just become true, and none suspect him about it anyway, so why not just go with the flow and pretend all are fine and dandy?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2020-02-13, 22:19   Link #306
Pierre

Yeah he doesnt strike me as the type to have guilt over it, although it would be funny to see a future scene when Shadow is recounting "how I met your mother" to Alpha, Beta, Delta Jrs , and is like oh yeah I made up the whole CoD, but got lucky and it became real, just as the mothers walk by, cue sweat drop
Old 2020-02-14, 08:57   Link #307
Rimbo99

1) After looking through Epsilon and Nu's backstories, do some of SG plan on killing their traitorous family and friends?

2) This goes into spoilers:
Spoiler for spoilers:

3) By the way, does the girl from Cid's old world grew feelings for him?
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-21, 18:58   Link #308
Rimbo99

What are the possibilities of Kage no Jitsuruyokusha being an anime?
Old 2020-02-21, 19:29   Link #309
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
What are the possibilities of Kage no Jitsuruyokusha being an anime?
Only a matter of time.
Old 2020-02-23, 08:47   Link #310
Rimbo99

Any Harem Archetype you want Shadow to accidentally made them fell for him.
Old 2020-03-02, 12:38   Link #311
WyrdMonger

Quote:
About the research girl, she hasn’t appeared since then
And no, until now none outside SG know about his real identity yet
Did the author forget about Sherry?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 22:29   Link #312
Pierre

Did i miss something? It might be because of lags in between manga chapters , but who is this class prez that all of sudden seems to like him. At first I thought she was that Duke's daughter, but her personality seems better. Also the little alchemist girl did say she will see him again so Id assume she appears again at some point.
Old 2020-03-02, 23:26   Link #313
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
Did the author forget about Sherry?
The author haven't posted a chapter in a couple months. Sherry will probably come back eventually.

Quote:
Did i miss something? It might be because of lags in between manga chapters , but who is this class prez that all of sudden seems to like him. At first I thought she was that Duke's daughter, but her personality seems better. Also the little alchemist girl did say she will see him again so Id assume she appears again at some point.
Rose likes Cid mostly because he saved her life and also because she was impressed by him not giving up in the tournament aka she's misunderstanding shit like per usual.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-04, 20:11   Link #314
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
The author haven't posted a chapter in a couple months. Sherry will probably come back eventually.

Rose likes Cid mostly because he saved her life and also because she was impressed by him not giving up in the tournament aka she's misunderstanding shit like per usual.
So she is a female version of cid then? Works for me.
Old 2020-03-04, 20:57   Link #315
Mirable
ミラベル

^Please, that's very rude to Rose lol.

Rose has gone though a lot but she still more sensible than that chuunibyou prick.

Last edited by Mirable; 2020-03-04 at 21:09.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 08:09   Link #316
Rimbo99

Chapter 14 Questions
Spoiler for Spoilers!:
Old 2020-03-09, 08:12   Link #317
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Spoiler for :
Old 2020-03-09, 08:37   Link #318
Rimbo99

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2020-03-16, 04:11   Link #319
Wheeljack83

With all the isekai anime that get made, I think this one at least has potential because of the unique protagonist being this dense and moronic.

To me the best isekai are the ones that sort of twist the concept around and go crazy with it and do some fun comedic stuff with it. Cautious Hero was one. Konosuba was another, etc.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-16, 08:44   Link #320
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

But if this got anime, there is high possibility this will be like Arifureta anime or other garbage adaptations.

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows