AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 4.31%
Gamma 12 10.34%
Alpha 46 39.66%
Delta 30 25.86%
Beta 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-03-18, 06:05   Link #321
Wheeljack83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
But if this got anime, there is high possibility this will be like Arifureta anime or other garbage adaptations.
Just because Arifureta was a disappointment isn't a good reason not to do one.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-18, 06:33   Link #322
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, I said high possibility being bad if this got one, not about this shouldn't be get anime adaptation.
Old 2020-03-20, 01:46   Link #323
Wheeljack83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Dude, I said high possibility being bad if this got one, not about this shouldn't be get anime adaptation.
I have hope it can be good.
Old 2020-03-22, 19:55   Link #324
Pierre

^Arifutea. I dont think its the worst adaptation - cue Ragnarock and the Einjhars, but dam they took a pretty good work and ................. actually that might be the worst adaptation, because I still dont get the thought process of the order in the first few episodes, where they seem to speed up and then flash back.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 21:38   Link #325
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I also said others, so it doesn't apply only to Arifureta~
There were so many bad anime adaptation~
Campione, Anti magic academy, DxD Born and etc.
Old 2020-03-25, 08:42   Link #326
Rimbo99

1) One thing that bothers me about Claire is that in truth, Cid is actually training her during childhood, why can't she see that?

2) Why was Cid and Claire's father was being a scummy coward? Shouldn't he be more worried for his daughter's disappearance?
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-25, 09:00   Link #327
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
1) One thing that bothers me about Claire is that in truth, Cid is actually training her during childhood, why can't she see that?

2) Why was Cid and Claire's father was being a scummy coward? Shouldn't he be more worried for his daughter's disappearance?
1. She saw that, but it’s irritating her that Cid (look like)never actually and seriously try despite having talent and potential
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-25, 09:01   Link #328
bakato

Quote:

2. Stereotypical anime behavior.
Old 2020-03-28, 12:40   Link #329
Garn

It really would be nice to see something like this novel but a more serious version
A version where the MC does and knows everything that everyone else thinks that this MC does and knows

Without misunderstandings and with a MC more related to what happened in the past
As if the MC wanted to revive Aurora because she was someone special to him in the past
Or that he was part of the initial test subjects in the past
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 05:10   Link #330
Rimbo99

Spoiler for Spoiler Questions:
Old 2020-03-29, 06:37   Link #331
sierra117
Harem Seeker

1. He wasn’t exactly kill them, just beat them uo
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2020-03-29, 21:07   Link #332
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
It really would be nice to see something like this novel but a more serious version
A version where the MC does and knows everything that everyone else thinks that this MC does and knows

Without misunderstandings and with a MC more related to what happened in the past
As if the MC wanted to revive Aurora because she was someone special to him in the past
Or that he was part of the initial test subjects in the past
A serious version of this novel wouldn't work because Cid is just too OP, especially the version of Cid you're proposing where he's actually as smart as Shadow Garden thinks he is.

I also don't think the story you're proposing is all that enticing. A majority of this series appeal comes from Cid's humor, if Cid's personality was altered this story loses a lot of charm.

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler Questions:
2. I'd assume no.

3. Probably not. Cid was wacky in his original work too.

4. Presumably having as many blood samples as possible would help with their research.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-03, 20:56   Link #333
Pierre

^ the one about the assasin who is reincarnated to kill the hero is kind of a serious version of this, someone actually mentioned this as a comedy version of that on another thread I saw.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 22:23   Link #334
Rimbo99

Exactly, why did Hyoro and Jaga felt the need to lie to Cid? Cid already saw these two were acting cowardly during the terrorist attack? That's pretty inappropriate behavior especially they did nothing when Cid almost died.
Old 2020-04-11, 22:31   Link #335
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Exactly, why did Hyoro and Jaga felt the need to lie to Cid? Cid already saw these two were acting cowardly during the terrorist attack? That's pretty inappropriate behavior especially they did nothing when Cid almost died.
To save face, because technically they are still Cid’s “friends”
Old 2020-04-21, 16:48   Link #336
real123

Did Yukime fall for Cid, my impression was she simply felt gratitude toward him and wanted revenge against Diablos
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 22:35   Link #337
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
Did Yukime fall for Cid, my impression was she simply felt gratitude toward him and wanted revenge against Diablos
She is both
Old 2020-04-24, 17:23   Link #338
real123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
She is both
Hmm. Good for her, I really liked her back story along with Rose's
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-29, 20:23   Link #339
Rimbo99

I don't know if this is answered but Cid should be a little more concerned about Claire's kidnapping? If not for her safety but if she was never found, then their parents would have poured all their workload onto him and will watch him 24/7.

I'm also suprised no one, not even Sherry noticed Ruslan wearing Shadow Garden clothes? Won't that arouse suspicion that something is definitely wrong?
Old 2020-05-29, 06:01   Link #340
Wheeljack83

Quote:
I don't know if this is answered but Cid should be a little more concerned about Claire's kidnapping? If not for her safety but if she was never found, then their parents would have poured all their workload onto him and will watch him 24/7.

I'm also suprised no one, not even Sherry noticed Ruslan wearing Shadow Garden clothes? Won't that arouse suspicion that something is definitely wrong?
Cid is a very dense idiot and rarely seems to have an actual grasp of what is going on.

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows