AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-19, 10:21   Link #861
EroKing

Old 2013-01-20, 00:16   Link #862
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I wonder if Okabe and Co. are still in Tokyo when the robots are started attacking?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 00:56   Link #863
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
wow, that last bit of this week's episode really freaked me out. To think the unbreakable Frau would attempt to kill? herself and actually ask someone else for help? the atmosphere of this anime is turning really dark.

But how can Yashio, a normal student with no will and power, help? and is Aki's robot being built with a hidden agenda from Jaxa to destroy humanity?

I've a feeling that Yashio will end up saving the world with the robot that Aki builds?
I don't think she tried to commit suicide herself there was a sound at the time she realized that her account was hacked. At that time we hear her sounding like she is trying to fight off something as if something is trying to control her will.

Good thing Kai realized something was wrong and broke in. Remember the report said that it involved brainwashing and brainwashing could cause someone to commit suicide.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 05:15   Link #864
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
In the tweet (tweep ? ) from Frau account (hacked) she say she hacked the Iruo system (not sure about the name) and the password was "RIICH" (yep 4letters password for a system supposed to be the safest in the world, seem legit ).
That makes sense assuming the robots have EMP shielding. But still, four letter passwords.... Who in their right mind uses that for the robots' programming? I find the password protection in Summer Wars(another anime) to be the most secure out of all the animes I watched. Can't they at least used encryption? Unless, those robots are already programmed by the Committee 300 as detailed in the Kirijima Reports.

Thank you for answering.
Old 2013-01-20, 06:52   Link #865
Gundamx

Since they failed to make time machine >>> they decided to do same thing as Madara?
(Naruto: majority rule!
Madara: Sure, we will kill everyone and become the majority.)

So they plan to control world by killing everyone but themselves...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 10:04   Link #866
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Theory time! As people have been pointing out, that's a stupidly easy password to put on all the robots and, as we all know, Frau didn't do. However, she and the rest of the gang are among the only ones who know about the Committee of 300's plans to take over the world, which include robots, so who else could have hacked them? I'm betting that the robots weren't hacked at all and that this was part of 300's plan and that they're using the solar storm (which you can predict in advance, you have to so that your satellite don't get fired each time) as a cover to blame someone else for it.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 13:23   Link #867
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I don't think she tried to commit suicide herself there was a sound at the time she realized that her account was hacked. At that time we hear her sounding like she is trying to fight off something as if something is trying to control her will.

Good thing Kai realized something was wrong and broke in. Remember the report said that it involved brainwashing and brainwashing could cause someone to commit suicide.
When they show the air condition. I thought someone slip up a poison gas and Frau realize it thus she fled which was the first thing I think when Yashio didn't find her in her room. Her place is so isolated that its easy for someone to enter without anyone noticing it. but then the twist where she was found in the comfort room in a way she looks like she just suicide but it looks like Yashio made it before it happens. I think there is more to it that happen in between the attempted suicide and yashio entering. I also thought that the people who sneak around will try to kill her directly and she notice something.
Old 2013-01-20, 23:39   Link #868
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
When they show the air condition. I thought someone slip up a poison gas and Frau realize it thus she fled which was the first thing I think when Yashio didn't find her in her room. Her place is so isolated that its easy for someone to enter without anyone noticing it. but then the twist where she was found in the comfort room in a way she looks like she just suicide but it looks like Yashio made it before it happens. I think there is more to it that happen in between the attempted suicide and yashio entering. I also thought that the people who sneak around will try to kill her directly and she notice something.
It sounded more like a tone than gas hissing in.. the program involved brainwashing so I expect with the sound because as soon as it started her eyes went very wide and than the scene pan to the A/C.. Than it sounds like she is almost like she is being muffled.. It just too much like being controlled than we find her in the bath as if she was going to commit suicide but must have fought it off some as she did not cut herself yet when Kai found her.
Old 2013-01-21, 02:14   Link #869
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Quote:
It sounded more like a tone than gas hissing in.. the program involved brainwashing so I expect with the sound because as soon as it started her eyes went very wide and than the scene pan to the A/C.. Than it sounds like she is almost like she is being muffled.. It just too much like being controlled than we find her in the bath as if she was going to commit suicide but must have fought it off some as she did not cut herself yet when Kai found her.
I think what she said is most important, I think that she was under mind control the tone theory sounds best at this point I think, I think she realized something, thus they put her under mind control, and then kai or she herself broke it before she killed herself. I also this it's key to note she was lying down when this happened, this implies to me she was not conscious

Two things we can be sure of I think, A she is really weak when she is in the tub
B she said that the show had been defiled it might have some relation to her virtual helper genki. my theory is that they had her bot do that, or that she was mind controlled and did it herself and then she woke up.

Also good idea to note that the razor blade had no blood on it, thus it was not used, and that she is actively asking for help which means that is must be bad.
tantei okuoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 03:08   Link #870
tsunade666

So its possible to hypnotize or brainwash someone using some form of tune or tone? I don't know about that one.
Old 2013-01-21, 03:39   Link #871
molitar

Quote:
So its possible to hypnotize or brainwash someone using some form of tune or tone? I don't know about that one.
I would not say it's not possible. In research they can make you hear sound by images sent to you. Sound head directly by the mind and not through your ears. The latter could help those who are deaf to hear but it still has a way to go to make the sound you hear intelligible.
Old 2013-01-21, 07:29   Link #872
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Quote:
I would not say it's not possible. In research they can make you hear sound by images sent to you. Sound head directly by the mind and not through your ears. The latter could help those who are deaf to hear but it still has a way to go to make the sound you hear intelligible.
don't forget that they just were able to break in to her moms website.
tantei okuoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 15:22   Link #873
Algent

Spoiler for Ep. 14 from Wakanim:
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 16:11   Link #874
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Spoiler for Ep. 14 from Wakanim:
Spoiler for 14:
Old 2013-01-24, 17:00   Link #875
tsunade666

Episode 14 is the best yet episode for me. It has Frau's character development and the attack of cute robots.

Spoiler for power level over 9000:

Spoiler for 14:

I fully support Frau! I ship for Frau and Yashio. I have nothing against Aki but well...... I just don't like her and less said about Jun the better.
Old 2013-01-24, 22:30   Link #876
Freeter
beyond

Kinda fitting how they used a brief Matrix image in the beginning to foreshadow Kai relying on his 'bullet time' to conquer the cheater Although Frau is far better than Trinity

Pleaides diversion was fantastic. They'd better go all out when it's Subaru's turn to shine.

Aki going full jelly at the end was the icing on the cake. Time to dial down the genki and crank up the sex appeal before Frau Bow runs away with the prize
Old 2013-01-25, 01:42   Link #877
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

BEST. EPISODE. !

Fully support Kona-chan! While I'm sure Aki would eventually have her own dramatic scene with Kai, for now Kona-chan is best girl ! Kai as well have definitely come a long way from how he was portrayed in the first two episodes
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 04:27   Link #878
EroKing

Quote:
Episode 14 is the best yet episode for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
BEST. EPISODE. !
Pretty much the same opinion It had that certain magical feel like Steins;Gate and epicness. 10/10 this week!!!
Old 2013-01-25, 04:31   Link #879
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Pretty much the same opinion It had that certain magical feel like Steins;Gate and epicness. 10/10 this week!!!
Well, when an adolescent boy and girl spent a long and rough night sweating it out and generally getting wet, then falling asleep on top of each other completely exhausted- it's usually a slam dunk case for BEST EPISODE title
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 04:35   Link #880
EroKing

You perv

Tags
science fiction