AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 05:11   Link #12921
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Ageha owns all the girls in Rosario + Vampire
Don't include MILF.
Old 2010-01-25, 06:00   Link #12922
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Don't include MILF.
Yeah I agree with Kenji don't include MILF . To me it's another category of women and should be treated separately from the rest of the girls.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 06:09   Link #12923
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Anyways, chapter 27 RAW should be release this week, no?
-Sniff- smells like a new chapter! I'm reading all sorts of mangas but R+V is one of my favs, if I had a memory eraser I'd wipe out the memory of reading R+V and re-read it every day So, what does everyone think this next chapter will be about? A quest to make a new seal, outer Moka dealings, a visit to the headmaster, or maybe Moka's family? :O
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 06:39   Link #12924
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
-Sniff- smells like a new chapter! I'm reading all sorts of mangas but R+V is one of my favs, if I had a memory eraser I'd wipe out the memory of reading R+V and re-read it every day So, what does everyone think this next chapter will be about? A quest to make a new seal, outer Moka dealings, a visit to the headmaster, or maybe Moka's family? :O
I think that it will mostly focus on the seal problem and we will probably get some hints of what the solution is going to be. Unfortunately I think that no matter how much they annoy me, the Wong siblings are also going to be involved somehow , which kind of makes me pi.....d off .

Now that is out of the way I think that the logical thing to do is visit the headmaster. Unless the W. siblings somehow interfere and will get a completely different situation then what we started from.
Old 2010-01-25, 06:56   Link #12925
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
But those aren't depicted realistically, where as R+V at least tries to conform to real forms of the human body. For Kurumu, a 92 cm bust isn't as large as one would think it is. Compared to us westerners, that's just a modest, if not a slightly above average bust for us. Where as the Japanese it's quite large because of their small frames.

In Kurumu's case, she's actually got a smaller than usual frame for her body overall, and only Yukari and Kokoa would be considered smaller, both because of their age. So that makes her breasts LOOK bigger. It's like putting b-cup breasts on a 10 year old loli, they'd just look bigger than they actually are.
The numbers don't matter. What matters is what they look like, and most importantly, the cup size. Talking about numbers is pointless, because like you said, the cup size will change depending on the height and size of the girl. Kurumu probably has the biggest boobs of all the girls, save her mom. Even if that's due to her small frame, which is another plus by the way >_>, she's still got the biggest, save her mom. xD

I think the new chapter will delve into the possibility of the seal never working again. It's something they're going to eventually have to deal with. Well, they don't technically, but they seem to be heading in that direction, which is a good thing. How will Tsukune and the harem handle the threat of one day never seeing Outer Moka again?
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 07:28   Link #12926
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
The numbers don't matter. What matters is what they look like, and most importantly, the cup size. Talking about numbers is pointless, because like you said, the cup size will change depending on the height and size of the girl. Kurumu probably has the biggest boobs of all the girls, save her mom. Even if that's due to her small frame, which is another plus by the way >_>, she's still got the biggest, save her mom. xD

I think the new chapter will delve into the possibility of the seal never working again. It's something they're going to eventually have to deal with. Well, they don't technically, but they seem to be heading in that direction, which is a good thing. How will Tsukune and the harem handle the threat of one day never seeing Outer Moka again?
I don't think that Tsukune is going to mind it much, sure it will probably hurt him if Outer Moka was gone (well truthfully it isn't like she's gone forever - since Inner Moka has displayed personality traits that we normally associated with Outer Moka), but it's not like Moka is going to be gone from his life completely since Inner Moka would be still out and about and Tsukune is probably the only one who treats both personalities of Moka in the same way. Well maybe in this arc we will learn more about Tsukune's feelings for Moka (I mean how they changed compared to the beginning of the manga) .

I think the other girls will be much more troubled by losing Outer Moka - since I don't think Inner Moka is going to tolerate some of the behaviors of Kurumu, Ruby, Mizore and Yukari concerning Tsukune that Outer Moka usually tolerated. I mean Inner Moka is a much more prideful girl and well she seems to take things more seriously then Outer Moka. So if Outer Moka won't be coming back, it would probably mean that the chances Ruby, Mizore, Yukari and Kurumu have of getting together with Tsukune will be much lower then how they where when Inner Moka remained sealed.

But, that doesn't mean I'm not excited about this DJ Trouble ... since for me it's definitely a step in the good direction (I mean the possibility of Moka's seal not working anymore)

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-01-25 at 07:40.
Old 2010-01-25, 18:04   Link #12927
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well at least we know that Tsukune won't be a little bitch with this situation like he was depicted in the anime. And that the girls probably won't act too different either, probably because they now that even though they can freely address Moka, even a bit disrespectfully sometimes, they know that they don't stand a chance against her if she gets pissed at them. So they can't quite do all that they want while she's around, or else she'll simply kick the crap out of them.
Old 2010-01-25, 21:12   Link #12928
yongshun

I would like to think that the only reason the Rosario isn't working is because Outer Moka fell asleep and don't really want to wake up yet.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 22:42   Link #12929
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I found this BEAUTIFUL Mizore fanart on Deviantart for her fans. She almost tied with Kurumu for Number 2 after seeing this

Spoiler for Size:
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 02:36   Link #12930
GrrDraxin

Must have taken a lot of effort to create/modify that. Almost looks like one of those 3D CG renderings, with some elements you'd only find in a photo. Look closely at those shirt sleeves, and those eyes are certainly of asian persuasion.
Old 2010-01-26, 05:50   Link #12931
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I almost think that it's a real person before I noticed that it's a 3d cg....I must say, she's quite beautiful in that art. But I still like the original art better guess I'm into 2d more than 3d

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 09:07   Link #12932
Kafriel
Senior Guest

They all have their charming points...anyway, the picture is very nice, the only thing that bugs me enough to complain about it is the side of her blouse right under her left hand (right side for us), the other side has been covered very well so it's a shame they don't have symmetrical shading.
Old 2010-01-26, 15:23   Link #12933
GrrDraxin

That, and she's too dark skinned, I think she's supposed to be as pale as that snow that's falling at least almost as pale. The common description of so pale that your almost transparent would apply, though I don't know how that works exactly.
Old 2010-01-26, 15:55   Link #12934
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That, and she's too dark skinned, I think she's supposed to be as pale as that snow that's falling at least almost as pale. The common description of so pale that your almost transparent would apply, though I don't know how that works exactly.
It's just a comparison/description, Asians really envy white skin.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 17:46   Link #12935
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I found this BEAUTIFUL Mizore fanart on Deviantart for her fans. She almost tied with Kurumu for Number 2 after seeing this

Spoiler for Size:
That is one of the most beautiful renditions of Mizore I've ever seen.
Old 2010-01-26, 20:05   Link #12936
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well been awhile since I was in here and I had only just caught up with the last 5 chapters.

just have to say I loved ch 24, it was a brilliant nod to the Mr Vampire films
Not to mention with the MILFs and Ling-Ling showing up
Old 2010-01-26, 22:13   Link #12937
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
well been awhile since I was in here and I had only just caught up with the last 5 chapters.

just have to say I loved ch 24, it was a brilliant nod to the Mr Vampire films
Not to mention with the MILFs and Ling-Ling showing up
ahhhh Mr. Vampire films oh how I laughed so hard at those films. Speaking of chapter 24 the author made fun of the anime in that chapter with the beginning of that stupid Moka and Tsukane back and fourth only to have it interrupted by the rest of the girls before it really got started

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 02:51   Link #12938
Chris38

Well it seems everyone is getting a little impatient waiting for the next chapter - judging from the off-topic debates that are appearing lately ... well I'm probably the same as the rest ... damn only a week or something like that left .

On another topic ... do you think that in this arc we will finally see Inner Moka sucking blood from Tsukune ? I know that she has probably better control over her bloodthirst, but with her out and about for a longer period of time, do you think she could resist it for such a long period of time ?
Old 2010-01-27, 02:59   Link #12939
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Good question, I think she can get by tomato juice or whatever until the need arises though...if the next chapters chains to a serious arc, she might as well have to borrow Tsukune's blood for a while.
Old 2010-01-27, 05:37   Link #12940
GrimJack

according to the internal logic of the manga, Moka only really needs to suck Tsukune's blood once a month or else she start developing anemia.

I think this was stated in the chapter "Thirst" in Season 1, where tsukune begins to thirst after Moka's blood and at the same time Moka has been avoiding sucking blood from Tsukune.
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire