AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-07-25, 12:04   Link #1021
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I'm glad they redid her, the previous model they used for the helm-less Kayle was mapped incorrectly, my friend had a chunk of black at one side of her face.
Even though people complain I'm pretty sure they did it because they want people to play Kayle more.
I'm stuck on Poppy right now and Jax, finally have all my dodge seals. New quints is all I need right now.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 06:11   Link #1022
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Well, here we go.
Most of global teleport skills are nerfed to 5500 range.
Old 2011-07-26, 06:50   Link #1023
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

As usual Phreak
"Juking enemies with "Stop" is probably my favorite part of Monkey King , so i'll show it to you again"

Might try it

Spoiler for Patchnote:

Yeah Annie nerf too.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 07:11   Link #1024
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Pretty happy with the Galio buffs, hope he'll be of more use again. Eager to try out the new Tryndamere and Kayle, see how much they changed for better or worse.

Annie nerf is nice, GP nerf doesnt seem very drastic though. He'll still be overpowered.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 20:44   Link #1025
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Annie nerf isn't that bad, actually. 5 points of damage reduced and .5 AP ratio deducted from Q and W still doesn't matter when you can still area-stun opponents using R.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 22:13   Link #1026
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah, Wukong being the Monkey King and he isn't comfortable in the jungle. WTF riot? XD

If only his W kept jungle creep aggro...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 23:38   Link #1027
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
No one talked about the Global Champ nerfs? are they bad? I am scared. So many 6300 champions leading to forum rage and also increasing DotA2 effects.
Old 2011-07-26, 23:56   Link #1028
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

They are not bad to Pantheon, but TF gets hit the hardest with that nerf, since you really need to position with his ulti properly, or you are screwed.

And fuck those 6300 IP champions. I'm going to play with my old ones.
Old 2011-07-27, 00:17   Link #1029
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
you really need to position with his ulti properly
High risk, high reward.

Besides, his ult combined with Noc's ult is the perfect diversion, whether it's taking out towers or ganking lonely enemies. This is actually a relief.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 01:18   Link #1030
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
High risk, high reward.
There is one thing with the nerf, though. There is no range indicator when you are using your ulti, while trying to pick a gold card, unless you hover the mouse over the ulti icon. That's the main reason TF got hit the hardest with the nerf, since most of the time you are screwed up positioning because you can't measure perfectly fine where is 5500 range.
Old 2011-07-27, 02:32   Link #1031
Velsy

I been hearing alot of bad things about the new Kayle. I was starting to play her a little before the patch. She was the character I played when I was new to the game, so I honestly say I didnt use her properly or much knowledge how shes played. Did alot of trial and error I presume. But if it's true, that her remake is a nerf ?

mmm back to blood bowl for a bit ^_^

ah and my friend told me not to play any of his characters, he doesn't want them nerfed O_O
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 04:27   Link #1032
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
"Corki

* Phosphorus Bomb
o No longer blinds"
That's hurt.

So Wukong , In US server , they said that he's a bad Solo Top & Jungler and have a bad early but good end.

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-07-27 at 04:49.
Old 2011-07-27, 08:15   Link #1033
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
There is one thing with the nerf, though. There is no range indicator when you are using your ulti, while trying to pick a gold card, unless you hover the mouse over the ulti icon. That's the main reason TF got hit the hardest with the nerf, since most of the time you are screwed up positioning because you can't measure perfectly fine where is 5500 range.
That just means you have to learn his range. It's no big deal. Nocturne players have to deal with it all the time.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 11:47   Link #1034
Velsy

Well I was talking about junglers to my friend tonight. And well I pretty sure I've asked about Trundle before, But even tho hes good at jungling, I think it was said that later in the game he doesnt bring enough to the table, thats why I am hesitant on him. My friend suggested I consider Cho Gath. As a jungler, how well does he play. Could he jungle well and still have enought to contribute to the team towards the end ?

Right now I still thinking Trundle or Cho Gath, but I dont know too much about him other that when he eats, he gets really big O_o.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 13:55   Link #1035
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Cho can jungle indeed, and he contributes to the team in the following ways:
1) As a huge hitbox that takes some abilities targeted at people behind you.
2) Can soak an ambush and live to tell the tale, effectively disabling enemy burst potential till their cooldowns are off, and he can still Q+W for extended disruption.
3) Easy to kill death-defying champions with, since his R deals almost 1k true damage. That's one Trynda less to worry about, can also kill squishies with ease.
4) Has the highest base attack rating at LV18, 135 I think, and his E increases that damage even further, so he can't be ignored.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 18:04   Link #1036
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Cho is the other main tank who can easily jungle, other being Amumu, but unlike Amumu, Cho is almost downright impossible to counterjungle. Only downside to his jungle is that he can't solo dragon at a reasonable lvl unless you completely deviate from being tank, but that isn't a big downside considering the enemy jungler won't dare solo dragon with you around, as no other jungler can beat smite + feast.

All that said, you're effectiveness as a tank (or even as a ganker) waxes and wanes on how well you can land rupture. If you're not good with delayed skillshots, or don't want to spend time getting used to it, then don't bother.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 09:17   Link #1037
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I been hearing alot of bad things about the new Kayle. I was starting to play her a little before the patch. She was the character I played when I was new to the game, so I honestly say I didnt use her properly or much knowledge how shes played. Did alot of trial and error I presume. But if it's true, that her remake is a nerf ?
Played the new Kayle a bit today, her passive now shaves 2% x5 armor and MR, pointing more towards and aggressive AS/AD build, and while she can still harass with eternal reckoning (even more so now, thanks to the reduced cost), her damage did take a hit.
New Trynda is much easier to play now, he can use his Q even without fury, and it heals up to 300 HP, but he now gains AD instead of crit chance when his HP wanes, and he gets about 35% bonus crit at 100 fury. Pretty much balanced, can now deviate from the insane crit builds, although IE is still a must, but I find lifesteal a better option now, especially with the healing nerf.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 04:02   Link #1038
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So i encountered some Wukong , better play him Offtank , he really needs it. Weak at early , ok at mid & late. But seems like his ulti lv6 & his ad stack on Q are bugged. No damage.

And don't play him jungle even though he's a monkey -.- .
Old 2011-07-29, 04:36   Link #1039
NervZero
RAWR!!!

Send a message via AIM to NervZero
they might have beat him with the nerf bat... but most people were op with kayle..... I said most... we all know that half the kayles suck...

And as for Paths ult it already sucks... the only thing it lets you do is stun newbs (if you know how to combo the stun and the jump).... might as well make it useful telly like TF's........... TF can see everyone and telly into the bushes... Path on the other hand has a big gtfo circle and only newbs get stuck in it.....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
NervZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 05:04   Link #1040
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

You can play MK in jungle but obviously he's not as comfortable as champs with self-sustaining effects (heal/shield) ... saw a vid of a possible jungle route on RoG which has him teleport back for the second time alltogether before getting red , so yes, he seems to be a second grade jungler at best.

And yes, his early lane phase is weak indeed, so all that's really left for him is bottom lane which is quite the disappointment for a melee champ these days.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol