AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-06-02, 00:27   Link #6101
FalsePrime

I'm all about strong Gundams, but that is just fucking dumb that Snow White gets slammed with a TBR shot.

If Snow White tanks this and can keep going then that just isn't right. Even with that Cloak Zero's TBR is strong enough to destroy a god damn Colony, a MS, Gundam or not should NOT be able to tank that.

So Heero's memories got reboot again? Why even do that to him?

We must be missing alot because while we haven't had alot of chapters, or even them being long in the ones we've had there is simply to much going on with to little detail to really get a judge on how this shit is happening.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 00:49   Link #6102
Tendou Souji

Mercurius and Vayeate survive shots from the TBR and Deathscythe Hell's Buster Shield counters a shot. Makes sense that a suit 20 years later would be able to shake off a shot. Especially since Virgo IV have weapons as strong as the TBR.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 02:06   Link #6103
FalsePrime

None of those are a fully charge shot.

If this is just a random thing, that is more in line with a standard Beam Rifle shot then sure, I have no problem with it.

However if this is meant to be a fully charged Buster Rifle round, like those that took out the Colony, Libra, and the Russels Defense Shield then I have a big problem with it, and given how this novel has gone it seems very likely that the shot that hits Snow White is very much a Colony level shot.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 02:11   Link #6104
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Wing Gundam managed to (somewhat) survive a direct blast from Libra's main cannon, which is arguably more powerful.
Old 2014-06-02, 02:30   Link #6105
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
None of those are a fully charge shot.

If this is just a random thing, that is more in line with a standard Beam Rifle shot then sure, I have no problem with it.

However if this is meant to be a fully charged Buster Rifle round, like those that took out the Colony, Libra, and the Russels Defense Shield then I have a big problem with it, and given how this novel has gone it seems very likely that the shot that hits Snow White is very much a Colony level shot.
Quatre was trying to destroy the colony when Mercurius took the last shot. TBR is supposed to be a small deal by this time anyway since grunts have them now and Epyon White has a weapon that is stronger iirc. Armor is obviously going to be stronger these days with nanomachines and Mad Gundanium around anyway.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 09:24   Link #6106
Knight_SV

so maybe next chapter is time for katoki to reveal snow white then?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 10:04   Link #6107
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It seems like a set-up for it, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
Old 2014-06-02, 11:24   Link #6108
balofo
Banned

4 years of this in August and no MS reveal besides Prometheus...
balofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 18:52   Link #6109
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balofo View Post
4 years of this in August and no MS reveal besides Prometheus...
I stopped caring a long time ago.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 18:56   Link #6110
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I stopped caring a long time ago.
Yet, we're still here, commenting

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 19:10   Link #6111
Gundam19566
ArTink765

hey guys! so whats going on with Frozen Teardrop? ive been missing in action due to work. I just received the japanese novels by mail. supercool, but i dont know what else is going on is there any more news about the other chapter? iv read other chapters but not sure if its still continuing.
Gundam19566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 19:15   Link #6112
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What's going on in Frozen Teardrop? It's still a disaster. There was something about the black Wing Zero nailing Snow White with the Twin Buster Rifle, and a bunch of other stuff, I guess, but hey--it's Frozen Teardrop. Not like you're missing much.
Old 2014-06-10, 20:15   Link #6113
Knight_SV

i'm curious about hilde and trant roles in GoL, it pretty retconned now since hilde is still with oz when heero and quatre got captured and now heero escaped with proto zero, it means trant's dead will not be caused by zero system overloading that he suffered in the tv series if proto zero went straight to zechs hands
Old 2014-06-10, 20:27   Link #6114
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i'm curious about hilde and trant roles in GoL, it pretty retconned now since hilde is still with oz when heero and quatre got captured and now heero escaped with proto zero, it means trant's dead will not be caused by zero system overloading that he suffered in the tv series if proto zero went straight to zechs hands
I was wondering about that, but with no RAWs we can't say what happened to Trant. Also the 2 guys that piloted Aries/Cancer that Zechs killed are still alive
Old 2014-06-10, 20:36   Link #6115
Knight_SV

^which 2 guys?
hilde still hasn't change of heart yet, and that moment will come later it seems. i'm so wondering why there is no raw for april and may chapters now....

about the skipping of everyone piloting wing zero, i think it just trans and duo that will not piloting zero this time, wufei and trowa will pretty much piloted wing zero later, since they piloted wing zero when it is has officially becomes heero's

I think sumisawa will expand trant role because FT has establish him as someone related to heero rather than just an unfortunate background character whom there just to show how dangerous zero system is

Last edited by Knight_SV; 2014-06-11 at 22:02.
Old 2014-06-12, 11:42   Link #6116
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
^which 2 guys?
hilde still hasn't change of heart yet, and that moment will come later it seems. i'm so wondering why there is no raw for april and may chapters now....

about the skipping of everyone piloting wing zero, i think it just trans and duo that will not piloting zero this time, wufei and trowa will pretty much piloted wing zero later, since they piloted wing zero when it is has officially becomes heero's

I think sumisawa will expand trant role because FT has establish him as someone related to heero rather than just an unfortunate background character whom there just to show how dangerous zero system is
Alex and Muller.

Sumisawa may expand Trant's role. He wasn't named but I'm sure he was shown in an earlier chapter securing a base alongside Nichol during the retconned Operation Daybreak.
Old 2014-06-12, 19:17   Link #6117
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Hilde hasn't shown up in GOL... I don't recall Trant making any appearances anyways. Then again I'm just starting Volume 6's work so I don't know :P
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 19:37   Link #6118
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Hilde hasn't shown up in GOL... I don't recall Trant making any appearances anyways. Then again I'm just starting Volume 6's work so I don't know :P
Old 2014-06-12, 19:53   Link #6119
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Oh nevermind, she was in this months issue with Trant as Heero was hooked up to the Zero System. Whoops.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 00:20   Link #6120
balofo
Banned

GOL 44 is up at Zeonic

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing