AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-03, 03:10   Link #981
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Kushina just wants Naruto to find a non scummy girl. Kushina considers herself a good person so she wants Naruto to find a good person. Like herself. So Hinata qualifies. People totally over-blew that statement. Do you really think she wants him to find another redheaded Kushina? Like he has to mate with Sakura. Think about that. Basically she would be saying that Nartuo is attracted to her if she wanted him to find Kushina v 2.0. She just wants him to find a girl that loves him.
I agree, he doesn't necessarily have to end up with Sakura. Blame Kishi for the way he phrased it. If Kushina had said "find a nice girl" I doubt Sakura would be at the top of many people's list. But she said "find a girl like me", which instantly made Sakura pop in many people's heads. That was a very unusual thing to say and it hardly seems like an accident on Kishi's part.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 05:44   Link #982
yakumo-chan

I think what kushina meant saying was to find a nice girl.... not a clone of kushina.... yet another kishi trolling...
Old 2010-08-03, 06:07   Link #983
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Motor-mouth would be Ino right?

Just a thought.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 06:27   Link #984
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Well Asuma did say to Ino before hi died to not lose to Sakura in Love. So Ino is one of possible choices for Naruto.
Old 2010-08-03, 07:27   Link #985
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Nah. Unless you are living in a cave it is easy to see this was Kishi's attempt to breathe life into Nartuo x Sakura after her lying to Naruto. Part of me thinks maybe his publisher was behind this since they are Kishi's boss.

Naruto has two girls. Sakura is the one most like Kushina. She even has the same damn eyes. I can easily see Sakura maturing into Kushina. Kushina herself needed many years to mature and was very Sakura-like in her youth. She wasn't very talented and sucked at ninjutsu. Her awkwardness reminds me of Sakura even more than Naruto.

But even with this, I still believe Kishi will do NaruHina,
Since when was Sakura not good at ninjutsu? She's extremely intelligent. Her ability to understand and break down the usage of chakra was very high for her age. What held Sakura back is her blandness and overall suckage in combat.

Kushina in every shape and form with the exception of sex, is Naruto.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 07:57   Link #986
choji
comfortably awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
I am trying to be neutral and staying away from picking a side that is NH vs NS....because both would be asspulls.

I especially doubt NH because Naruto is well....yeah.

But hey, each to his/her own.
You don;t even have to choose a side, considering that NS was never and never will be on the romantic one.
choji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 08:05   Link #987
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by choji View Post
You don;t even have to choose a side, considering that NS was never and never will be on the romantic one.
May I here your reasons as to why you think this?
Old 2010-08-03, 08:13   Link #988
choji
comfortably awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
May I here your reasons as to why you think this?
Naruto-Sakura as romantic partners? Hum, let me think. The fact that Sakura is fixated on Sasuke since she was a baby and she still is to the point that she made a bullshit confession towards Naruto? Is that enough?
Old 2010-08-03, 08:33   Link #989
yakumo-chan

I do agree that there are no romantic event yet on the NaruSaku.....

but it might happen soon....
Old 2010-08-03, 09:02   Link #990
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Naruto-Sakura as romantic partners? Hum, let me think. The fact that Sakura is fixated on Sasuke since she was a baby and she still is to the point that she made a bullshit confession towards Naruto? Is that enough?
Sakura lied (until Sakura her self says she lied i am not bying it) to Naruto to save him from further harming himself while trying to save Sasuke, as stated by others. She believed Naruto did all of those things because of her promise. By letting Naruto go free of her promise she thought she will save him from more pain.

Puting other peoples happines before your own means you care deeply for that person. Naruto did this when he made the promise to Sakura long ago, and now Sakura did it to Naruto. I can count many events that can be considered romantic to some degree, but I am to lazy right now
Old 2010-08-03, 15:51   Link #991
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Sakura's promise isn't what's motivating Naruto right now if you haven't noticed. There's much more important things at hand. Sakura is too full of herself and think that's whats pushing him. Naruto's current fixation on Sasuke is to prevent all out war.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 20:16   Link #992
Fruits Basket Fan

Well, Sakura was a tiny part of the reason (he reacted quite strongly about how Sakura would feel if the rookies killed Sasuke when Sai told him the truth)....but yeah, Naruto is mostly doing it because he loves Sasuke the MOST !

Quote:
Oh yeah, and by that same logic how you used that Sakura is so fixated on Sasuke that NS cannot happen on your second post....one could also used that logic on how NH or SS cannot happen because it is still Naruto-->Sakura and Sasuke-->No one.

It is not just Sakura who is still fixated with another person (or in Sasuke's case: no one....he woud have killed her, as well) since the beginning, you know.

I hope that none happen, or at the very least....Kishi leaves the series open.

Romance fails on all of the Big 3.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2010-08-03 at 20:29.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 21:54   Link #993
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Sakura's promise isn't what's motivating Naruto right now if you haven't noticed. There's much more important things at hand. Sakura is too full of herself and think that's whats pushing him. Naruto's current fixation on Sasuke is to prevent all out war.
I know that, that's why I used ''believed'' in Sakura's case. She wasn't full of her self, she was just trying to help the best she knew.
Old 2010-08-04, 06:25   Link #994
AmrodAegnor

True, everyone is fixated on someone else here. But with NS there has been at least some development on Sakura's feelings for Naruto too. Well, that confession screwed it up big time though.

With Hinata there hasn't been anything at all. Only thing was Naruto cheering Hinata on against Neji. But honestly, he would have done that for anyone in that situation, it's just the way he is. Apart from that...nope, nothing.

It's not that I dislike the idea of NH. I just can't see it happening. Because even after she confessed, there has been no reaction to it from Naruto whatsoever and there will never be. Unless you shove it directly into his face...several times over. Because he's an idiot. And even then it's doubtful he will ever develop feelings for her.
AmrodAegnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 06:43   Link #995
choji
comfortably awesome.

Quote:
Sakura lied (until Sakura her self says she lied i am not bying it) to Naruto to save him from further harming himself while trying to save Sasuke, as stated by others. She believed Naruto did all of those things because of her promise. By letting Naruto go free of her promise she thought she will save him from more pain.
Lol, you kidding? You expect Sakura to come and say to Naruto or idk us audience "oh sorry, i lied baw." It was OBVIOUS to the BLIND HAWK she lied.

Quote:
Puting other peoples happines before your own means you care deeply for that person.
Doesn't mean you want to get into their pants you know.

someone is a rabid narusaku shipper here..
Old 2010-08-04, 06:53   Link #996
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Lol, you kidding? You expect Sakura to come and say to Naruto or idk us audience "oh sorry, i lied baw." It was OBVIOUS to the BLIND HAWK she lied.
What evidence you have that she lied, for all you know there might be some true in what she said. There are many hints trough the manga that points that Sakura harbors some feelings towards Naruto. Why would Kishi drop so many hints, there must be a reason. Also good job on ignoring the rest of my post....

Quote:
Doesn't mean you want to get into their pants you know.
And this is suposed to mean what exactly...? I was talking about a sacrifice, Sakura put Naruto's well being in front of her own, this means she cares a great deal about him. No one is trying to get in anybody's pants.

Quote:
someone is a rabid narusaku shipper here..
I admit it that I like the paring, but only because Kishi made it posible to happen.

Also by looking at your last posts here i can say you have no love towards narusaku Thats fine, everybody has they own opinion. But don't call me a rabid shipper if I like the paring thats the most logical to happen.

Your main logic as to why Narusaku want happen is the way Sakura's talk with Naruto went. Again she tried to protect him not hurt him.
Old 2010-08-04, 06:55   Link #997
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually that was Sai's fault.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 10:48   Link #998
choji
comfortably awesome.

Quote:
What evidence you have that she lied, for all you know there might be some true in what she said. There are many hints trough the manga that points that Sakura harbors some feelings towards Naruto. Why would Kishi drop so many hints, there must be a reason. Also good job on ignoring the rest of my post....

And this is suposed to mean what exactly...? I was talking about a sacrifice, Sakura put Naruto's well being in front of her own, this means she cares a great deal about him. No one is trying to get in anybody's pants.

I admit it that I like the paring, but only because Kishi made it posible to happen.

Also by looking at your last posts here i can say you have no love towards narusaku Thats fine, everybody has they own opinion. But don't call me a rabid shipper if I like the paring thats the most logical to happen.

Your main logic as to why Narusaku want happen is the way Sakura's talk with Naruto went. Again she tried to protect him not hurt him.
I like narusaku's friendship. There was never romance towards it, except Naruto's kid huge crush. Guy has way more srs issues right now and Sasuke is his main concern.
And the proof that Sakura's confession was the most absolute fail confession ever, is that Naruto saw through that bull, as everyone in that snowy field. And that it came after Sai's genius see-through of what zomg-Naruto's-feelings are still towards Sakura!!11 /and Sakura is kind of dumb to still think that Naruto is going after Sasuke cause of that promise years ago. Naruto is doing this for his own accord right now.
Sakura is still obvious -and weirdly- in love with Sasuke and that won;t ever change unless something drastic happens, like idk, Sasuke dying. Which won;t happen, cause ok, cliche.
Old 2010-08-04, 10:58   Link #999
james0246

I was wondering if the scene from the first few chapters (Chapter 3 I think), has any bearing on Sakura's feelings. Specifically, when Naruto posed as Sasuke, he told Sakura exactly what she wanted to hear (concerning herself). So, is it possible that this is one of the primary tenets of her initial love for Sasuke? And, if it is, what would finding out that it was Naruto who said those words, mean to Sakura?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 11:14   Link #1000
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I like narusaku's friendship. There was never romance towards it, except Naruto's kid huge crush. Guy has way more srs issues right now and Sasuke is his main concern.
There are many NaruSaku momments that can be taken as romantic. The time Sakura healed Naruto after Orochimaru, the hug after Pain, the time she touched his cheak to break Itachi's genjutsu and several others I can't bother to mention now. Also doesn't mean it want matter after he saved Sasuke. He did said that he can't be with her until he fulfill his promise to her, saving Sasuke.

Quote:
And the proof that Sakura's confession was the most absolute fail confession ever, is that Naruto saw through that bull, as everyone in that snowy field.
Even if it was a bull conffesion, the thought behind it still counts and that is her trying to save Naruto from getting hurt again. Others seeing trough this means nothing.

Quote:
And that it came after Sai's genius see-through of what zomg-Naruto's-feelings are still towards Sakura!!11 /and Sakura is kind of dumb to still think that Naruto is going after Sasuke cause of that promise years ago. Naruto is doing this for his own accord right now.
Naruto admit it that he is in love in Sakura in that flashback (that happened after the time skip, not when he was eleven) so i wouldnt just trow that away, it was very important for the story/plot. Yes Naruto is now doing it for himself but there was/is still a part of himself that did it because Sakura asked him to do it. She thought by realising Naruto of her promise he will stop from going after Sasuke and spared him the future pain.

Quote:
Sakura is still obvious -and weirdly- in love with Sasuke and that won;t ever change unless something drastic happens, like idk, Sasuke dying. Which won;t happen, cause ok, cliche.
She cares for him yes, in love with him I don't know. And something drastic did happen he did tried to kill her. Why did Kishi bothered to drop so many NaruSaku hints trough the story, if he planed for Sakura to end up with Sasuke in the end.
NaruSaku is the only realationship that was devoleped enough trough the story (500+ chapters) to have some romance.

Anyway what matters is that Naruto wants Sakura. It is his ninja way never to give up. So having him giving up on Sakura, he will be breaking his own ninja way. Also this manga is about the younger generation surpassing the old one, so Naruto will sucssed there where Jiraiya failed with Tsunade / Obito failed with Rin.

Tags
official pairings