AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-01, 21:59   Link #361
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
I wonder if more characters from Hakuouki would come to Gin-verse. I would love to see Harada, Todou, Sannan, etc.

I wonder though if kenshin is more historically accurate than Hakuouki, cuz Saito survives in kenshin but is ( implied ) killed in Hakuouki.
I never watched Hakuouki, so I don't know how it ends, but in real life, Saitou was one of the very few Shinsengumi who made it to old age. As for the Shinsengumi in Gintama, they're all there, they just haven't been really shown in the manga. I think Harada is the bald guy we see sometimes, but I'm not completely sure. Wikia has a list of their names.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 10:54   Link #362
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
I never watched Hakuouki, so I don't know how it ends, but in real life, Saitou was one of the very few Shinsengumi who made it to old age. As for the Shinsengumi in Gintama, they're all there, they just haven't been really shown in the manga. I think Harada is the bald guy we see sometimes, but I'm not completely sure. Wikia has a list of their names.
You should see Hakuouki. It is awesome.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 03:52   Link #363
Sacredus

News time.
Quote:
The official website for the Gintama television anime series announced on Tuesday that the show will enter the original manga's "Shogun Assassination" story arc beginning on December 2. The website also unveiled a visual for the story arc.
End (or mega troll) is near.

There will be Gintama festival.
Quote:
In addition, the website announced an event in the Ryōgoku Kokugikan in Sumida, Tokyo on March 6, tentatively named "Gintama Hare Matsuri 2016." The staff of the anime opened a website for the event on Tuesday.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 05:08   Link #364
Ernietheracefan

Shit just got real.

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 08:46   Link #365
Peanutbutter

It comes.

Spoiler:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 10:59   Link #366
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is sad news. That means tons of arcs are never going to be animated, since the Shogun assassination arc is the point of no return.

I hope they will animate the love potion arc at the very least.

Is the anime doing badly since the change to BN Pictures?
Old 2015-11-03, 12:08   Link #367
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Is the anime doing badly since the change to BN Pictures?
Well, the first episodes by Sunrise look really lame in comparison but around season 3, the animation improved a lot. BNP's work has been better than season 1, but still not as good as season 3.
Old 2015-11-04, 08:46   Link #368
Peanutbutter

I know the latest episode definitely didn't mean any harm, but with the major(?) happening this week, it almost went into the insensitive side.
Old 2015-11-04, 10:21   Link #369
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kids, this is what happens when you feign illness. Don't do it, k?

Rie Kugimiya was amazing this week. She makes a good straight man too.
Old 2015-11-04, 13:15   Link #370
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
News time.

End (or mega troll) is near.

There will be Gintama festival.
So the ED wasn't trolling? What the hell are they thinking? There are so many chapters left to adapt! There's no way three episodes are enough. This isn't some advertising move where Banrise is going to get into it for five minutes and say, "Lolz, suckerz!" is it?

But it explains why they chose to adapt the Saito arc so early. From the OP, it looks like Oil Rain is going to be animated, which will take half an episode or a whole one, maybe. But I really wanted the Love Potion and Boyfriend arcs to be animated. I'll cross my fingers for the Love Potion arc, but it's five chapters, and it'll probably take two episodes to get animated, so with only three episodes left, who knows what Banrise is thinking...

Edit: Also, this doesn't bode well for the status of the manga. They must anticipate it ending within the next year if they're doing this.
Old 2015-11-04, 16:38   Link #371
grecefar

lol poor kagura, sougo showing up at the end... she knows now that she's really going to die.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 20:48   Link #372
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
lol poor kagura, sougo showing up at the end... she knows now that she's really going to die.
I kind of hope she does, it's not like she's going to stay dead but finally her jack ass side will get the better of her

Sougo is going to tour tar her good in all this

I hadn't read this arc in the manga so I wonder if hm and Gintoki know it's an act? Some scenes kind of seem like it.

I'm glad that arc is going to get Animated sooner than I thought, I'd rather see it before the world ends.

I am at least hoping the Love Potion arc gets animated before that though.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 21:38   Link #373
rladls2121

The wall Gintoki punched more than two or three times, why he couldn't make holes in it?

Kagura is doing it wrong, it doesn't really matter what atmosphere they are in, there's no such thing as right moment in her case.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 10:15   Link #374
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Aw shit... The funeral scene is cracking me...
This episode is hillarious ever.
And at the end, there is a trailer for the upcoming Shogun Assasination Arc.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 10:16   Link #375
Peanutbutter

What a preview, and really, what a preview.
Old 2015-11-11, 10:18   Link #376
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Okita, you magnificent troll. And the princess is a pretty damn good actress.

Next week is the return of Akurogi Musai! These episodes are always my favorites.
Old 2015-11-11, 14:43   Link #377
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Was I expecting to see such a preview for the upcoming arc? Hell no - but oh my, I am insanely exited. Now the current ED makes a lot of sense.

I'm not a manga reader so i've no idea if this is going to lead us into the end of Gintama. Either way, I can't wait to watch!
Old 2015-11-11, 15:39   Link #378
grecefar

this chapter is the proof that Sougo is in love with Kagura, but damn this chapter was too much fun, more at the end with the stone all the way.

about the trailer of the shogun arc, well I'm mega hyped.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 18:35   Link #379
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Okita, you magnificent troll. And the princess is a pretty damn good actress.

Next week is the return of Akurogi Musai! These episodes are always my favorites.
LOL Okita.... so evil....

best or worst Funeral ever?
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 00:22   Link #380
BPD Renegade

Yes! I was almost positive that with so little time left, they would not adapt the Akurogi chapters, so this is great news.

That trailer though... I am definitely not ready for that arc to be animated. That's going to be two years in a row that Gintama destroys our holiday season. Help, I still haven't recovered from last year. T_T

So many people getting hyped up though. Wouldn't it be funny if Dec. 2 comes, and a minute into the episode, the screen gets hijacked, and Gintoki just puts on his troll face, "Huh? You actually fell for that? You really thought we were going to animate it already?? Haha, LOSERZ!" *cut to Love Potion * Yeah, not likely to happen but an amusing thought.

Tags
comedy, shounen