AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-16, 18:30   Link #141
Andy00

All the respect people are asking for goes both ways.

So far, the only people "proven" are Amy and Chrono.

Let's, however, explore the definition of proof.

Nanoha/Fate fans, what would you accept as proof of a Nanoha/Yuuno relationship?
The same question goes to Nanoha/Yuuno fans of a Nanoha/Fate relationship.

I postulate that any declarations of relationships are not going to happen. Nanoha will not have any on-screen kisses with anyone.

I also predict that if the impossible happened and some proof did occur, any rival shippers would complain bitterly about the show "selling out."
Old 2007-05-16, 18:33   Link #142
Andy00

Oh, regarding Nanoha's brother and sister.

Wasn't there one very quick (blink and you'll miss it) scene in episode 1 or 2 where her sister made a face that her brother was going to visit Shinobu?

And they never touched the subject again...
Old 2007-05-16, 18:41   Link #143
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Yes Nanoha's sister made a face, I remember it.

Now for me, the only way I'd accept NxY as absolute fact is if it was proven. Which means Nanoha or Yuuno would have to openly admit it. In some shape or form.

Stubborn? Probably. But is it undeniable proof? Quite so.
Old 2007-05-16, 18:45   Link #144
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Didn't somebody say that the next StrikerS Sound Stage takes place on Earth?
Yeah, it's a spa scene

On the cover, there's the picture of the main cast and on the CD there's all the secondary female characters (Alisa, Suzuka, Amy, Arf...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy00 View Post
All the respect people are asking for goes both ways.

So far, the only people "proven" are Amy and Chrono.

Let's, however, explore the definition of proof.

Nanoha/Fate fans, what would you accept as proof of a Nanoha/Yuuno relationship?
The same question goes to Nanoha/Yuuno fans of a Nanoha/Fate relationship.
I'll accept... That Nanoha/Fate is not random.

Quote:
I postulate that any declarations of relationships are not going to happen. Nanoha will not have any on-screen kisses with anyone.

I also predict that if the impossible happened and some proof did occur, any rival shippers would complain bitterly about the show "selling out."
Enough, you and several other people have already drill the particularly painful fact into our heads, stop rubbing salt on the wound.

Quote:
Oh, regarding Nanoha's brother and sister.

Wasn't there one very quick (blink and you'll miss it) scene in episode 1 or 2 where her sister made a face that her brother was going to visit Shinobu?

And they never touched the subject again...
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Yes Nanoha's sister made a face, I remember it.

Now for me, the only way I'd accept NxY as absolute fact is if it was proven. Which means Nanoha or Yuuno would have to openly admit it. In some shape or form.

Stubborn? Probably. But is it undeniable proof? Quite so.
Glad to see we're all gent- (Damn it!), CIVIL about this...
Old 2007-05-16, 20:32   Link #145
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, two-timing would mean he would get his hands on both Amy and Fate.

But back on track, I don't see the Nanoha sibling incest happening. Mainly because Kyou-chan already has a girl, to sudenly switch to an incest pairing would mean they have to devote atention away from the main cast, and I don't see that happening. Especially with StrikerS.
Umm if we go by Toraha line, it is not incest considering they are not really brother and sister by blood
Maybe that's why Miyuki made face when Kyoya went to Shinobu. Although Miyuki doesn't seems to have any romantic feeling for kyo if we follow canon toraha line.

Shinobu is Toraha canon girl btw is anyone wondering ^.^

Dang it feel like some ship war's mines about blow up or something over here :x with the heated NxF vs NxY discussion
Old 2007-05-16, 20:47   Link #146
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Nanoha's brother's name was Kyouya, right? You think he'll be married to Shinobu by StrikerS?
Old 2007-05-16, 21:27   Link #147
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Umm if we go by Toraha line, it is not incest considering they are not really brother and sister by blood
Maybe that's why Miyuki made face when Kyoya went to Shinobu. Although Miyuki doesn't seems to have any romantic feeling for kyo if we follow canon toraha line.
Ah, that would explain,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Spoiler:

Quote:

Dang it feel like some ship war's mines about blow up or something over here :x with the heated NxF vs NxY discussion
Nonsense! We're all calm and relaxed...

Quote:
Nanoha's brother's name was Kyouya, right? You think he'll be married to Shinobu by StrikerS?
That would be the natural flow of things... Assuming no news is good news ...
Old 2007-05-16, 21:37   Link #148
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Heated discussion? We haven't really debated anything about NxF and NxY other then agreeing:
NxF isn't random
NxY will be accepted if anything comes up to support it.

Seems like it's a win-win? *Shrug*
Old 2007-05-16, 21:52   Link #149
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That would be the natural flow of things... Assuming no news is good news ...
Is that really the natural flow of things? I'm rather suspicious since Nanoha didn't say anything about it in Sound Stage M.
Old 2007-05-16, 21:55   Link #150
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Heated discussion? We haven't really debated anything about NxF and NxY other then agreeing:
NxF isn't random
NxY will be accepted if anything comes up to support it.

Seems like it's a win-win? *Shrug*
Ok ok ^.^ not really you but some other, the way they posting is provoking i guess...dont know maybe am just being paranoid

Quote:
Yeah it is Kyouya

On the marriage part,probably if they follow the canon story , but it is toraha so there were 2 other girl in Shinobu storyline.They never shown end up marrying or not in the game, so you never know

Quote:
Is that really the natural flow of things? I'm rather suspicious since Nanoha didn't say anything about it in Sound Stage M.
In my opinion from toraha perspective , he could be dead already(..am serious) but since this is nanoha (spin off) no idea about that .I dont think they will ever touch on that subject though since Nanoha's family basically characters borrowed from Toraha.So any development on em is part of the game.
Old 2007-05-16, 22:03   Link #151
Meophist

So assuming Kyouya is married to Shinobu by StrikerS, what would he be doing? Still at the kissaten?
Old 2007-05-17, 05:14   Link #152
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Not related by blood? When did that...

*double checks*

Oh, I see, more Triangle Heart. Whew, this can get confusing at times. Well, considering they hardly flesh out Nanoha's familly, I don't think we can exclude this. Maybe I should go on a hunt for that OVA, it does explain some of the less astonished faces on their faces when they explained what happened wih the TSAB and what Nanoha was going to do.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-05-17 at 09:16.
Old 2007-05-17, 08:42   Link #153
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
So assuming Kyouya is married to Shinobu by StrikerS, what would he be doing? Still at the kissaten?
Opss fall asleep while reading book, late reply ...Assuming they are married, he should be taking over the cafe from his father.Since in Toraha that cafe has important meaning to their family.

Though the problem is with Shinobu , in toraha she is also working in that cafe =\ so it is not weird if they both took over.They almost mentioned anything about her activities in nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Not related by blood? When did that...

*double checks*

Oh, I see, more Triangle Heart. Whew, this can get confusing at times. Well, considering they hardly flesh out Nanoha's familly, I don't think we can exclude this. Maybe I should go on a hunto for that OVA, it does explain some of the less astonished faces on their faces when they explained what happened wih the TSAB and what Nanoha was going to do.
Be careful though , that ova is a little mix of a few girls line in Toraha so might get a little confusing.Although it did explain why they dont seem to be panic/suprised with Nanoha's activities, assuming Shiro,Kyoya and Miyuki has the same occupation ....
It explain why Nanoha is fighting maniac, it is in her blood

In nanoha they did mentioned about Shiro(nanoha's dad) getting seriously injured in the past, whether this is something related to his game profession or just simple incident remain unknown.
Old 2007-05-17, 08:47   Link #154
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Shouldn't Kyouya be in Hong Kong fighting terrorists? I suppose Miyuki can take over.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:34   Link #155
Aaron008R

Quote:
In nanoha they did mentioned about Shiro(nanoha's dad) getting seriously injured in the past, whether this is something related to his game profession or just simple incident remain unknown.
As far as I know, Shiro dies in Toraha but survives and quits his assassin/bodyguard job in Nanoha.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:39   Link #156
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
As far as I know, Shiro dies in Toraha but survives and quits his assassin/bodyguard job in Nanoha.

What a guy!

And I thought Kane was the only one who could pull that off ...

(... And Naraku... And Hao... And Mu-)
Old 2007-05-17, 10:16   Link #157
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Yeah he dies in the start of game basically but what am trying to say whether in nanoha his injuries was from his bodyguard job or not.Since it was never actually mention in nanoha about his previous work, they could have changed it ^.^
Old 2007-05-18, 00:22   Link #158
Andy00

We do, however, see Nanoha watching her brother and sister spar using the outfits and techniques from Triangle Hearts.

Fanfic idea would be having Nanoha caught in an AMF, then suddenly using a family Chi (whatever) technique to get out. "Dad made me learn this after the incident 5 years ago."

That would make her TOO god-mode hax, though. Heh.
Old 2007-05-18, 02:02   Link #159
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
We do, however, see Nanoha watching her brother and sister spar using the outfits and techniques from Triangle Hearts.

Fanfic idea would be having Nanoha caught in an AMF, then suddenly using a family Chi (whatever) technique to get out. "Dad made me learn this after the incident 5 years ago."

If you interpret Chi/Chakra as Linker Core magics, it's not that hard to imagine.
Old 2007-05-18, 06:10   Link #160
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:

That's actually a good point: after Nanoha explains the truth to her family, I can't imagine her father not wanting to give every advantage he can to his little girl. We know that Nanoha is still on Earth at age sixteen (in the epilogue of A's), so that's six years she can have the family school of swordfighting (or martial arts) drilled into her.

Unless Nanoha had just given up physical training as a lost cause from the beginning. (With her ambition to becoming a combat instructor, though, it seems unlikely that she'll rely completely on her magic.)

... dammit, now I really want to see a scene in StrikerS where it seems like all is lost, and Nanoha is about to be coup-de-graced, but there is a sudden flash, and Miyuki or Kyouya is there, and the baddie jumps back in surprise. "More friends?"

"We're family."
Closed Thread