AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 19:32   Link #861
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
There is no such thing as the SAO logs, they were only able to access player/character name and their level while the server is live, and I'm guessing Kayaba's self-destruct program did a good job cleaning up after itself.

No PoH as of Vol.10, I doubt he'll ever show up in the main series, he's simply not relevant to the story anymore.

On the other hand, he very well can have a more important role in Progressive.
Hm, maybe, I was just wondering if he had died or whether he was going to show up in the real world to cause trouble like the other two..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 20:16   Link #862
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post

No PoH as of Vol.10, I doubt he'll ever show up in the main series, he's simply not relevant to the story anymore.
On the other hand, he very well can have a more important role in Progressive.
I am surprise by that I mean all of the top 3(Johnny Black, Xaxa, PoH ) of LC have a grudge against him and hate with a passion.

After finding Kirito in GGO Xaxa became fixated on him and try to fight him and kill.

And Johnny Black tried to kill Kirito in the real world.

Why has PoH not made his attempt at killing Kirito in either world?

But then it maybe as you say.^
I hope that in Progressive they at least tell us what happen to him.
Old 2012-08-07, 20:18   Link #863
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I am surprise by that I mean all of the top 3(Johnny Black, Xaxa, PoH ) of LC have a grudge against him and hate with a passion.
Grudge maybe but passion? Both Black and Xaxa has been shown to be complete loons. PoH otoh seem a lot more clear headed. When LC was defeated he was smarted to not get capture and during the remaining time in SAO he didn't try anything at all against the other players in the crusade.
Old 2012-08-07, 20:23   Link #864
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Grudge maybe but passion? Both Black and Xaxa has been shown to be complete loons. PoH otoh seem a lot more clear headed. When LC was defeated he was smarted to not get capture and during the remaining time in SAO he didn't try anything at all against the other players in the crusade.
Maybe passion was the wrong word.
But you are right. From what I got from his character he was as you say clear headed.
He was not stupid. I wonder if he is in jail for his actions in SAO. I doubt it.
Old 2012-08-07, 20:34   Link #865
Clarste
Human

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, the final note that Xaxa sent Kirito from prison at the end of Phantom Bullet was written in PoH's "voice" and promised him that nothing had ended. Since XaXa's voice is quite different from PoH's, I assume this meant that they were working together on some level but PoH wasn't caught or even identified as a criminal.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 03:01   Link #866
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Both XaXa and Johnny hunted Kirito not for grudge because of the crusade event, both of them were just obsessed in killing people. Those obsession worsen after they got back to the real world where they wanted to prove that they're superior in killing people like when they were in SAO. After Shinkawa Kyouji(XaXa's little brother) gives XaXa the idea of Death Gun, both of them start planning on the killing trick while XaXa brings Johnny into their plan. Both of them are at the same level of obsession into killing and also an acquintance of each other, while PoH even if he's their leader he's remain uknown. Thus making XaXa and Johnny's action irrelevant to the crusade event.
Old 2012-08-08, 04:27   Link #867
sky black swordman

Well guy the new preview is up and it looks like the Johnny Black, Xaxa,and PoH will make an appearance.
http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index06.html
Old 2012-08-08, 04:40   Link #868
Clarste
Human

I dunno, it's keeping their faces covered. It may not actually introduce them, and let them remain as generic Laughing Coffin members.
Old 2012-08-08, 04:45   Link #869
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Well guy the new preview is up and it looks like the Johnny Black, Xaxa,and PoH will make an appearance.
http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index06.html
Oh hell yes, Laughing Coffin and PoH. Some real villains finally. :3

Will people finally understand the psychological problems that are really getting bad in SAO? XD

Also..."Immortal object" after Kirito banged the wall? Some foreshadowing THAT is. xD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL

Last edited by Netto Azure; 2012-08-08 at 05:07.
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 05:13   Link #870
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I dunno, it's keeping their faces covered. It may not actually introduce them, and let them remain as generic Laughing Coffin members.
In Kirito's meeting with the 3 of them, it's also not revealed blatantly who they were. We know who they were from their conversation while the 3 of them were intimidating Yoruko, Caiynz, and Schimdt. Also their identities were confirmed as LC members by Kirito's monolouge
Old 2012-08-08, 05:25   Link #871
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
In Kirito's meeting with the 3 of them, it's also not revealed blatantly who they were. We know who they were from their conversation while the 3 of them were intimidating Yoruko, Caiynz, and Schimdt. Also their identities were confirmed as LC members by Kirito's monolouge
They each have their own unique appearances though. They're not all wearing the same cloak.
Old 2012-08-08, 05:43   Link #872
sky black swordman

Quote:
Both XaXa and Johnny hunted Kirito not for grudge because of the crusade event, both of them were just obsessed in killing people. Those obsession worsen after they got back to the real world where they wanted to prove that they're superior in killing people like when they were in SAO. After Shinkawa Kyouji(XaXa's little brother) gives XaXa the idea of Death Gun, both of them start planning on the killing trick while XaXa brings Johnny into their plan. Both of them are at the same level of obsession into killing and also an acquintance of each other, while PoH even if he's their leader he's remain uknown. Thus making XaXa and Johnny's action irrelevant to the crusade event.
Maybe so but their obsession with killing people change to an obsession of killing Kirito. After Kirito showed up in GGO, XaXa became more interested in Kirito and wanting to confirm the Kirito GGO was the same Kirito from SAO so he could kill and or make him suffer.
For what reason did they hunt kirito ?
Is it because he beat them?
Old 2012-08-08, 05:46   Link #873
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Maybe so but their obsession with killing people change to an obsession of killing Kirito. After Kirito showed up in GGO, XaXa became more interested in Kirito and wanting to confirm the Kirito GGO was the same Kirito from SAO so he could kill and or make him suffer.
For what reason did they hunt kirito ?
Is it because he beat them?
Because he didn't die. They kill people to feel power over people. To convince themselves that they're strong. If someone can fight them off, then that bursts their bubble. They have to kill him to satisfy their delusions.

The message they sent him after GGO was "you don't have the power to end this".
Old 2012-08-08, 05:57   Link #874
sky black swordman

Quote:
Because he didn't die. They kill people to feel power over people. To convince themselves that they're strong. If someone can fight them off, then that bursts their bubble. They have to kill him to satisfy their delusions.

The message they sent him after GGO was "you don't have the power to end this".
So then it was because Kirito defeated them in battle in SAO.

And to be more precise "This isn't over. You don't have the power to end everything. You'll soon notice. It's showtime.’
Old 2012-08-08, 06:17   Link #875
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
They each have their own unique appearances though. They're not all wearing the same cloak.
Even so, the one to distinguish them from one another and named them personally were Kirito

Quote:
So then it was because Kirito defeated them in battle in SAO.

And to be more precise "This isn't over. You don't have the power to end everything. You'll soon notice. It's showtime.’
At that time, XaXa could be referring to Johnny's action in the real world(the syringe stabbing incident) since that time Johnny hasn't been caught yet and I'm quite sure XaXa thinks that Johnny will hunt Kirito for foiling their plans
Old 2012-08-08, 06:18   Link #876
Deltaray

Preview at yt.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 06:32   Link #877
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post

Preview at yt.
There's already a link to the preview several posts up in this page
Old 2012-08-08, 06:33   Link #878
Clarste
Human

This one's on youtube though.
Old 2012-08-08, 06:40   Link #879
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
This one's on youtube though.
Don't think it's really necessary to show the preview here when there's a link right 4 or 5 posts up, even moreso when both are the exact same(doesn't matter the source)

Anyways, I thought Schimdt confessed about his part in Griselda's murder in the graveyard instead of a room? could be mistaken though
Old 2012-08-08, 06:52   Link #880
Deltaray

Quote:
Don't think it's really necessary to show the preview here when there's a link right 4 or 5 posts up, even moreso when both are the exact same(doesn't matter the source)

Anyways, I thought Schimdt confessed about his part in Griselda's murder in the graveyard instead of a room? could be mistaken though
Some readers might find official page preview to load slowly, which takes more time to watch it then, atleast this is the case for me.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote