AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-03-24, 15:23   Link #1621
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I never once belived it was 3 daily. That would be too dumb.
Old 2018-03-24, 18:02   Link #1622
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I definitely didn't expect it to be intended. That said, cygames has quite the trackrecord when it comes to screwed up features, and a lot of Japanese actually wondered about that too considering the wording.
Old 2018-03-25, 05:16   Link #1623
Kakurin
大佐

I wonder what the odds for getting a Horn of Bahamut as a regular participant of a Proto-Bahamut raid is. I can't seem to get one.
Old 2018-03-25, 06:07   Link #1624
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I don't think there is data sample suggesting its drop rate, but I'd assume it is something like 5%. You have much higher chances with red chests, so either as host or MVP / top 6.
Old 2018-03-25, 06:46   Link #1625
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I don't think there is data sample suggesting its drop rate, but I'd assume it is something like 5%. You have much higher chances with red chests, so either as host or MVP / top 6.
Thanks. Yeah, for host/MVP/top 6 I'm way too low-ranked.

Kind of plateau'd with the progression (picked it up again recently with the anniversary). Sitting at rank 55 and not really sure what I should focus on and how I should continue to develop whatever I have (on top of juggling around with other mobile games). Just for information purposes, the SSRs I have right now:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-03-25, 08:29   Link #1626
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You're safe to go Dirt, Dark and Fire.
Old 2018-03-25, 12:08   Link #1627
Kurohane

The next Robomi event is called Robomi Z. The Mazinger shout-outs just keep coming.
Old 2018-03-25, 14:27   Link #1628
AnimeFangirl

Why am I seeing so many FLB Luminiera and so few FLBs of the other magnas?
Old 2018-03-25, 14:55   Link #1629
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Because Light desperately needs a boost and that 20% helps.
Also people want those bows to be FLB asap before next GW.
Old 2018-03-25, 17:48   Link #1630
Mystic_Vegetto

So I have some questions, I started playing the game about 6 months ago, but never really had time to play. Mostly did daily logins and such. But past couple of months I've had more time to actually play the game, and gotta say, I really love it so far. I don't have any characters past level 50, but the past couple of weeks thanks to the anniversary, I did some farming in those trials that give a lot of uncap materials. But I'm conflicted on who I should uncap first. I think i have solid parties for Water, Light, Dark, and Wind. But there's also a part of me that REALLY wants to uncap the Story Characters 1st. Buddy of mine said that uncapping Lyria to max first would be a much better idea since she can heal and buff, and fit into any party. Any tips? Here are the party characters I have so far for the elements I mentioned:

Water: Charlotta, Lily, Romeo, Summer Narmaya, Yuel (SR version)
Light: Ferry (SSR version), Jeanne D'arc (SR), Zeta (SR from recent event), Sandalphon, and Zooey
Dark: Vira, Beatrix, Marquiares, Summer Zooey, Veight
Wind: Scathacha, Petra (SSR), Gawain, Lecia, Rosetta

Also, is it possible for me to get Champion Merits? Right now I'm only Rank 62. But I'm not sure if there's a way for me to get Champion Merits. Are events my only option currently?

And lastly, I just hit Chapter 45 of the story and started unlocking some Omega Trials. Is it possible for me to do those fights at level 50? If not, what level should I be before even attempting one of them? Sorry for the long post, just trying to figure out where I should go from where I'm currently at in the game. (besides doing the story that is)
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 18:45   Link #1631
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Light: Ferry (SSR version), Jeanne D'arc (SR), Zeta (SR from recent event), Sandalphon, and Zooey
You can do a decent party with Rosetta and a functional Dark with Zoey if you get enough claws.

Quote:
Also, is it possible for me to get Champion Merits? Right now I'm only Rank 62. But I'm not sure if there's a way for me to get Champion Merits. Are events my only option currently?
Usual source are Grande Orderm Proto Bahamut, and raid ike Athena, Odin and the like

Quote:
And lastly, I just hit Chapter 45 of the story and started unlocking some Omega Trials. Is it possible for me to do those fights at level 50? If not, what level should I be before even attempting one of them? Sorry for the long post, just trying to figure out where I should go from where I'm currently at in the game. (besides doing the story that is)
It's possible yes, but you need to improve your weapn pool to be able to get enough honors.
Old 2018-03-25, 21:20   Link #1632
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
So I have some questions, I started playing the game about 6 months ago, but never really had time to play. Mostly did daily logins and such. But past couple of months I've had more time to actually play the game, and gotta say, I really love it so far. I don't have any characters past level 50, but the past couple of weeks thanks to the anniversary, I did some farming in those trials that give a lot of uncap materials. But I'm conflicted on who I should uncap first. I think i have solid parties for Water, Light, Dark, and Wind. But there's also a part of me that REALLY wants to uncap the Story Characters 1st. Buddy of mine said that uncapping Lyria to max first would be a much better idea since she can heal and buff, and fit into any party. Any tips? Here are the party characters I have so far for the elements I mentioned:

What's your party power, the top left display on the home screen? The number next to your character's total power? It's a good indicator what you are aren't ready for. Each quest has a power level on the top right hinting how strong you should be before attempting, except for raids, because you know, everyone can join those. How many classes have you maxed out? I recommend maxing everything up to third tier as soon as you can for the bonuses.

I get champion merits from events, notably the token draw, and I haven't had a lack of them so far, though I use them sparingly. If it's the other format with medallions, I recommend aiming for Premium tickets and damascus stones.
Old 2018-03-26, 00:21   Link #1633
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Thanks. Yeah, for host/MVP/top 6 I'm way too low-ranked.

Kind of plateau'd with the progression (picked it up again recently with the anniversary). Sitting at rank 55 and not really sure what I should focus on and how I should continue to develop whatever I have (on top of juggling around with other mobile games). Just for information purposes, the SSRs I have right now:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
actually there is point for summon as well, but from your team, Like ageha said, Dirt, Dark and fire. Of course in my personal opinion, I'd suggest Dirt over Fire and Dark. Reason as being:
- purely by assortments of chara, your Fire team is best, but Fire have notorious low damage, until you got Xeno wep, which would probably took a very long time and farm it is also pretty hard/

- Dark is even more famous for low drop on even Magna, and your char asssortment lead to Axes build, which if you focus on and for some reason pull a S.Zoey later you have to went to hell farming the claw again - what is happening to me right now.

So Dirt give the most Return given short time. You are returning, so you need a grid as quick as possible, since you got Yoda, which was my dream for god know how long until i got Naru and Zoey in a team, you should have no trouble blasting through most earlier content and rank decently in raid. There is also char balance in Dirt, you have Sara who is very tanky, De la fine with buff, and Sieg for damage. Very good team balance who can all last to endgame. Sara might be a little bit shorter, but you probably got a lot of earth attacker by the point you reach that point.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 14:01   Link #1634
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Oh thank god, the weekly prestige point limit has been doubled to 1000. That’s going to make so many things so much faster.
Old 2018-03-26, 18:15   Link #1635
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Old 2018-03-27, 14:32   Link #1636
AnimeFangirl

*sigh* What does Dimensional Halo have against me?
Old 2018-03-27, 15:31   Link #1637
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

They don't.
They are just against everybody.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 18:18   Link #1638
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, the update to guaranteed weapon transformation from Dimensional Halo didn’t really make much of a difference since they left Dimensional Halo with its abysmal pop rate. -_-
Old 2018-03-27, 18:45   Link #1639
AnimeFangirl

I've done at least 50 Angel Halos today with 0 DH. I'm done.
Old 2018-03-28, 02:58   Link #1640
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is really about time that they implant something like every 15 Angel Halo guarantee a Dimensional Halo.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote