AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-05-28, 08:59   Link #881
LazyHunter

The arc is finally done, with another moment of Accel deprived of brain support and a black wing tease. Well, I also hope Estelle shows up again, either here or in the LN as a cameo. She was nice, and her interactions with Accelerator were fun. To be honest, Accelerator usually gets good interactions with more heroic characters.

Hopefully, the best arc has better pacing, that is my major complaint so far.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 19:02   Link #882
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

With that cover page, it makes me wonder if Kamachi is implementing the "Left-Hand Path" and "Right-Hand Path" ideals to Touma & Accelerator
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 00:53   Link #883
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
That chapter where Estelle shows up is pretty funny in the end.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 20:38   Link #884
bakato

New chapter. Accelerator spoke true at the end. These days it's not enough for girls to just fall out of the sky on top of you or your balcony. Now they come packaged in suitcases.
Old 2017-06-29, 22:33   Link #885
KiharaRonin

So where does the new arc seem to be heading?
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 03:22   Link #886
LevelSeven

ch37

so...the usual "we dont know exactly how much time passed" timeskip appeared in this manga as well,

seeing how accel has his battery loaded i guess we are at least 6 hours in the future...since he seems rested and his wounds are treated i would say 12 hours are mor likely,

and as in the usual toaru-manner: half a day is plenty of time to rest, now a new arc starts,

accel is bored with the hospital and goes to a unfinished building to drink a coffee...somehow he constantly blabbers some stuff about being a villian and that he must be a villian blabla,

anyway, last order gets the message that accel is gone and...gosh what did the author think? that felt so OOC for her to scream like that >_<

in any case, accel sits around, a ship crashes a few meters away from him and several others appear and try to capture it...accel doesnt give a fu and wants to leave but something coming from the capture-drones destroys his cup of coffee,

he one-shots them and wants to leave but suddenly the suitcase which the escape-drone had opens and a girl in what seems like a wedding dress appears -_-

so...another "mystery" for accelerator that plays during his one-month time inbetween OT5 and OT11,

im not interested at all really...im more or less certain that the pacing will be at the same speed as the other arc...that means: lets have one arc for 3 years!!!

still, one point i must give credit for: the artstyle became quite nice
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 04:35   Link #887
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Man I loled at the last page.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 06:33   Link #888
KiharaRonin

Seems like this has the potential to be an interesting arc if the pacing is better.
Old 2017-07-15, 09:21   Link #889
alex_drian

lol "No this shit again, I can't even sit to drink my fucking coffee"

Last edited by alex_drian; 2017-07-15 at 23:54.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 10:13   Link #890
LevelSeven

ch38

another girl appeared...and she is yet another girl who escaped from some place and fell right into our MCs arms!

anyway: the manga seems to go inconsistent with MCs situation, he can somehow walk normally during the meeting with the girl :/

either way, the girls heart beats are made out of clock-work sounds...so she was probably experiemented on... and something really sad deep down tells me its for reaching lvl6 -_-

but to be fair to the story: i cant really hate the MC, i even forgot his name XD but he is just the right character i want to know more of,

the loli-clone is angry that the MC brought another girl with him (the time-girl followed MC) and without even turning back MC knew that time-girl want KO...i guess something with her heart or so,

solid chapter,

and the pacing is exactly as i feared: sloooooowww!

the girl will probably be looked after and they will see some device that acts as the girls body or so, and once she wakes up she will tell them of some organization,

than they will get attacked, stuff happens that makes the battle harder for the MC and it gets stretched like the last arc, probably this one will end with ch60 or 70 so 22 or 32 months for sure
Old 2017-08-27, 21:07   Link #891
tsunade666

-_- I just read the latest chapter but in the credit page, index III is mentioned. real or the scanlator is trolling or wishing for s3 this fall.
Old 2017-08-28, 05:28   Link #892
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^Enough stars have aligned in the past month or so that if Index III isn't announced on October 1st, it'll be a disappointment on par or even greater than the Heavy Object debacle.
Old 2017-08-28, 12:48   Link #893
KiharaRonin

I hope for Index III.

As for the latest Accel arc it seems like it'll be entertaining. I hope this new character and whatever her problem is, is interesting.
Old 2017-08-29, 15:02   Link #894
LazyHunter

New character is interesting so far. Seems to have escaped some sort of facility, so I guess there might be some AC science involved.
Old 2017-09-28, 11:34   Link #895
LevelSeven

ch39

as much as i hate the start of introducing another girl for a new arc i must say the antics of new-girl and LO are really fun to read about,

wish the manga would have used more of LO before, still grinning because of "distract-them-with-a-smile-dash"

anyway, it seems like the girl is somehow sick or has some other problem that HR cant seem to be confident of solving,

i guess some really important organ is artificial or so,

aside from that there is also the reused stuff again: new girl has someone she needs to save from somewhere while mostlikely having escaped from the people who she needs to defeat herself.... basically necromancer-girl 2.0

at least the personality is different
Old 2017-09-28, 19:59   Link #896
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ch39

as much as i hate the start of introducing another girl for a new arc i must say the antics of new-girl and LO are really fun to read about,

wish the manga would have used more of LO before, still grinning because of "distract-them-with-a-smile-dash"

anyway, it seems like the girl is somehow sick or has some other problem that HR cant seem to be confident of solving,

i guess some really important organ is artificial or so,

aside from that there is also the reused stuff again: new girl has someone she needs to save from somewhere while mostlikely having escaped from the people who she needs to defeat herself.... basically necromancer-girl 2.0

at least the personality is different
I am surprise but it seen that HC had a bigger role in Accel them in any other work?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 21:59   Link #897
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I am surprise but it seen that HC had a bigger role in Accel them in any other work?
That's because HC said he was like Accelerator, right? Unlike Touma, he's seen his fair share of the darkness before coming to AC. Makes me wonder if he'll be popping up in the upcoming NT volumes because of his former relationship to Aleister which still hasn't really been elaborated on in-story.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 06:22   Link #898
LevelSeven

ch40

new girl has a mechanical heart that takes in all of the fluids a esper is creating in order to create this "crystal" stuff we got from the S1 railgun filler arc,

and it was the old kihara guy who thought of that idea,

in the end we get another scientist who does evil stuff and MC gets involved in some way or another,

i wont expect a lot of this arc already, same pattern...
Old 2017-10-29, 06:25   Link #899
LazyHunter

Interesting, so we get to learn more about Body Crystal.
Old 2017-10-29, 08:19   Link #900
KiharaRonin

Interesting arc. So Kihara Gensei has something to deal with the girl. Wonder who she wants to save and what Gensei is trying to do?