Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-30, 23:07   Link #41
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippikay View Post
heck, if i were the mc:
-curry favor with class mates by becoming something like postal carrier between them and their parents, or like by buying eroge for them
-threat the bad guys by telling them that if they commit crimes he will report it to the police in the original world so that they can say good bye to the original world

*tsk* amateur huhuhuhu
He's a weakling, and someone before mentioned that there's a cast time on skills. Thus, he can easily be killed.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:39   Link #42
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
He's a weakling, and someone before mentioned that there's a cast time on skills. Thus, he can easily be killed.
By leveling up, the cooldown time would lessen... obviously
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 23:50   Link #43
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
By leveling up, the cooldown time would lessen... obviously
Hentaiga, wasn't it that he has long cast time and no cooldown, it takes time for him to cast the spell(startup), not cooldown after its used
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 00:01   Link #44
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Hentaiga, wasn't it that he has long cast time and no cooldown, it takes time for him to cast the spell(startup), not cooldown after its used
The casting time would lessen as well.... obviously
Old 2015-05-31, 00:05   Link #45
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

In this world, do people only level up by killing monsters or practicing as well?
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 02:54   Link #46
NP-3228

lol, what a troll MC. Seems to be doing nothing at all rlly even though the possibilities are endless~ well i understand that he is weak at first.
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 03:28   Link #47
wuhugm
Confused Shark

So I finally also read all the available 8 chapters just now. Some spoilers in this thread are not quite correct, the followings are the currently available information :

- To use one's ability, it either needs Mana or Points. Points can be obtained from killing monsters along with EXP.
- He can teleport back and forth to Japan multiple times a day, at least 3 times, maybe more, in his case using Mana.
- There's no selection/list, teleport location is designated by imagining it.
- MC already devised an idea to teleport a rock inside living being, but put it aside for the time being.
- Now.. the most important thing, his return to Japan is not an all happy thing.... because
Spoiler:

this is some scary shit folks
Old 2015-05-31, 03:38   Link #48
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
So I finally also read all the available 8 chapters just now. Some spoilers in this thread are not quite correct, the followings are the currently available information :

- To use one's ability, it either needs Mana or Points. Points can be obtained from killing monsters along with EXP.
- He can teleport back and forth to Japan multiple times a day, at least 3 times, maybe more, in his case using Mana.
- MC already devised an idea to teleport a rock inside living being, but put it aside for the time being.
- Now.. the most important thing, his return to Japan is not an all happy thing.... because
Spoiler:

yup that is indeed scary but I find it kinda interesting ... on how the author continue the story.... I wonder who will be the main antagonist, can't wait
Old 2015-05-31, 04:02   Link #49
Trikr

The whole class transfer, division to cool attack squad and remained pitiful loosers, power struggle, demands for sex by tough guys, relatively indifferent MC.
Was Aneko Yusagi infected from being bitten in her ass by "Master of Monster" author ?
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 11:57   Link #50
zippikay

Quote:

That's actually awesome shit! He's practically a ninja,

so when he transferred to world b he becomes non-existence in world a and vise versa. If he return to world a, how does the time flow? Is it as if he never left?

Can he teleport within one world or just between the worlds?
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 12:17   Link #51
nero12

Man the MC could become the greatest hitman of all time in the original world!!
He can like kill the president in front of everybody and the next second- nobody even knows he exists.
Old 2015-05-31, 12:35   Link #52
cabman11

Well as long as he stops being a whiny little bitch
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 18:13   Link #53
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Man the MC could become the greatest hitman of all time in the original world!!
He can like kill the president in front of everybody and the next second- nobody even knows he exists.

Only until the next time he phases back into that dimension. Then everyone suddenly remember him and they'll also believe they were looking for him all the time.
I don't see how that would be useful in any way for a hitman (if you leave the teleportation aside and stuff).
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 19:13   Link #54
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Only until the next time he phases back into that dimension. Then everyone suddenly remember him and they'll also believe they were looking for him all the time.
I don't see how that would be useful in any way for a hitman (if you leave the teleportation aside and stuff).
not looking for him, but thinking that he's always there
Old 2015-05-31, 23:30   Link #55
HandofFate

That's a pretty interesting spin and the potential developments on it is great.

Is he able to stay on Earth as long as he wants? And he's going back because he feel too guilty abandoning them all even though he's a weakling?
And of course the big mystery of that missing existence bit.
Old 2015-05-31, 23:41   Link #56
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Is he able to stay on Earth as long as he wants? And he's going back because he feel too guilty abandoning them all even though he's a weakling?
Exactly... though he only cares about 4 persons... his best friend and 2 bishoujos

but if he stays forever on earth then he will live his remaining school years in a one man class lol~ also has to put up with others' behavior that considers that normal... freaky...
Old 2015-05-31, 23:48   Link #57
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:

Spoiler:

Ok, now my interest has been piqued. Kinda terrifying if you ask me...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 02:13   Link #58
larvyde

Quote:

Spoiler:

you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention...
larvyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 02:45   Link #59
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:

Spoiler:

how i wish i was the only student in the class!
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 03:12   Link #60
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Chapter 11 released and read

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Spoiler:

Tags
transported, webnovel