AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-06-10, 11:00   Link #26201
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Spoiler for I forgot whats this name.:
It's called Age-2 Dark Hound if I'm not mistaken. And yeah, it does look good on those pics .
Old 2012-06-10, 13:05   Link #26202
Ikaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

@Ikaoru
Just to make it clear: MG ABF 2nd Revise is different from 1/100 ABF 2nd L.
The design of MG ARF Kai is similar to MG ABF 2nd Revise while the 1/100 ABF 2nd L is different from MG ARF Kai's design.
You can check dalong.net for more comparison. I hope this help ^_^.
I meant if MG blue and MG red have similarity so that I can use the badass launcher that it's designed for blue. I'll take your word for it since you have the MG blue AND red. I know the difference between regular 1/100 and MG version. I just don't have a clue about its structure since I assumed that they're similar at most. I've read that the MG launcher fits on MG ABG.

I thought that the launcher would fit on my MG red. Glad that you told me the difference. Unless I read it wrong. I was this *close* to buy the launcher.

Lol
Ikaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 13:40   Link #26203
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaoru View Post
I meant if MG blue and MG red have similarity so that I can use the badass launcher that it's designed for blue. I'll take your word for it since you have the MG blue AND red. I know the difference between regular 1/100 and MG version. I just don't have a clue about its structure since I assumed that they're similar at most. I've read that the MG launcher fits on MG ABG.

I thought that the launcher would fit on my MG red. Glad that you told me the difference. Unless I read it wrong. I was this *close* to buy the launcher.

Lol
Ah, now I get it . So you want to buy Lohengrin Launcher for the MG ABF, right? I thought it was the one for the 1/100 ABF. In that case, there’s a chance that it will also fit the MG ARF too since they both share the same frame. Sorry, I was mistaken .

Still, if you want to buy that conversion kit, you must be very good in painting to make it look good. So, go ahead and buy that Lohengrin Launcher if you’re ready to work with it .

Btw, it’s this one, right?
Spoiler for Lohengrin Launcher:
Once again, I'm sorry for my mistake. That's coz there's a lot of convertion kit out there .
Old 2012-06-10, 13:53   Link #26204
Ikaoru

Yeah, that's the one that I'm talking about. I pray that it's painted.

It's not painted? Lol

I thought its already painted since I saw some pics posted online (can't remember which one but it's like -$15). That sucks.

I could paint but I don't have the luxury for time since I'm busy w studying for my boards exam until October.

Yeah. I don't have the blue but I'm planning to use it on red.
Ikaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 16:11   Link #26205
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaoru View Post
Yeah, that's the one that I'm talking about. I pray that it's painted.

It's not painted? Lol

I thought its already painted since I saw some pics posted online (can't remember which one but it's like -$15). That sucks.

I could paint but I don't have the luxury for time since I'm busy w studying for my boards exam until October.

Yeah. I don't have the blue but I'm planning to use it on red.
no, its not painted. it also needs glue.
im also not sure whether its compatible to the red frame or not.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 20:45   Link #26206
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

It’s also a little odd that they make the Lohengrin Launcher conversion kit for ABF 2nd Revise. IIRC, in the manga, Blue Frame use the Lohengrin when it was still in 2nd L form, not 2nd Revise.
Spoiler for a little comparison:
Old 2012-06-10, 22:30   Link #26207
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
It’s also a little odd that they make the Lohengrin Launcher conversion kit for ABF 2nd Revise. IIRC, in the manga, Blue Frame use the Lohengrin when it was still in 2nd L form, not 2nd Revise.
Spoiler for a little comparison:
Well lets be honest, if your gonna get that launcher you most certainly don't want it on your NG 1/100 instead of a more awesome MG now are you.

BTW question, is Bandai still doing new PGs?
I haven't heard anything about new ones or at least can't remember hearing of anything new.
Friend asked me when I'd get my first PG made as a joke as I take my sweet ass time building stuff but got me thinking on what PG I'd liked to get as I would like one one day altho those £100 price tags really, really make it hard to think of ever getting one>_<
Thinking about it I could probably only see me getting the Red Frame, only worth getting even if I get in MG as well.
However there would be one model I'd get without a doubt in PG form and that would be a PG Sinanju.
Old 2012-06-10, 22:47   Link #26208
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well lets be honest, if your gonna get that launcher you most certainly don't want it on your NG 1/100 instead of a more awesome MG now are you.
That's correct. But that will also makes it "unofficial" like other customized kits out there .

Quote:
I haven't heard anything about new ones or at least can't remember hearing of anything new.

However there would be one model I'd get without a doubt in PG form and that would be a PG Sinanju.
I think Bandai will still do PGs for the exceptionally popular MSs. But, it's hard to predict which suit they'll make into PGs. As we know, PGs not only reserved for Gundams from the main series. Astray is a solid proof of that. So, popularity/request is a major (if not the only) factor I guess. If there's enough people that request Sinanju to be PGed, Bandai might actually grant it. That and Unicorn with a MUCH better articulation .
Old 2012-06-11, 03:21   Link #26209
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
That's correct. But that will also makes it "unofficial" like other customized kits out there .

I think Bandai will still do PGs for the exceptionally popular MSs. But, it's hard to predict which suit they'll make into PGs. As we know, PGs not only reserved for Gundams from the main series. Astray is a solid proof of that. So, popularity/request is a major (if not the only) factor I guess. If there's enough people that request Sinanju to be PGed, Bandai might actually grant it. That and Unicorn with a MUCH better articulation .
They can recolor red frame in Blue frame , that would make me very happy and bandai will get more of my money . Or a Gold frame amatu variant or a green frame or a mirage frame

or maybe a nice IWSP pack for one of my PG strikes .

Strike freedom was a big miss PG wise, it just didn't look nice, it looked bulky.

They can do a 00 suit like Astraea or Exia

Not a fan of unicorn, if something from UC they can release a PG sazabi as it needs a good model, the MG's is way to outdated.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 03:48   Link #26210
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Yes it is . There's only one kind of MG ARF which also comes with Tactical Arms. It is good looking and solid, but as I said before, configuring it to each forms needs patience. Still, this kit worth your money (especially if you bought it with bargain price, like me )

Really, you're an archer? Wow, how does shooting with a bow feels? Is it heavy or easy? Have you compete in some kind of tournaments?

@Ikaoru
Just to make it clear: MG ABF 2nd Revise is different from 1/100 ABF 2nd L.
The design of MG ARF Kai is similar to MG ABF 2nd Revise while the 1/100 ABF 2nd L is different from MG ARF Kai's design.
You can check dalong.net for more comparison. I hope this help ^_^.
Yup! I take it as a sport in school, we do have some tournaments. You'll need some strength and stamina to be able to pull and hold a bow! It's a fun sport, you should definitely try it. Anyway, really awesome to see a Gundam with a bow - it's a relatively old kit, I'll try looking around for it when I have the time! I love huge ass weapons, and the fact that it's a bow makes it even more awesome.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 03:53   Link #26211
Appel

Quote:

Friend asked me when I'd get my first PG made as a joke as I take my sweet ass time building stuff but got me thinking on what PG I'd liked to get as I would like one one day altho those £100 price tags really, really make it hard to think of ever getting one>_<
Thinking about it I could probably only see me getting the Red Frame, only worth getting even if I get in MG as well.
they dont release PGs very regularly. often there are a couple of years brtween two releases.
Old 2012-06-11, 04:23   Link #26212
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

As promised, here’s another addition to my Wing collection.

A finished Sandrock (there’s still some decals I forgot to put though).

Spoiler for size beware:
Gallery link: http://imgur.com/a/xXGlT#106
Old 2012-06-11, 08:35   Link #26213
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Anyone think we might get a MG release for:

Age-1 Normal (Flat)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ge-1-flat.html

Age-2 Normal (Special Ops)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ive-hg_24.html

Dark Hound & Jackedge
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...1144-dark.html

Oh and how come we never got an MG for Genoace Custom, G-Exes, and G-Bouncer?
Old 2012-06-11, 08:49   Link #26214
casval cehack

Quote:
As promised, here’s another addition to my Wing collection.

A finished Sandrock (there’s still some decals I forgot to put though).

*SNIP

Gallery link: http://imgur.com/a/xXGlT#106
Great work on this MG.

What kind of cloth is that? Seems to have a nice flowing, weathered effect that contrast the pristine 1/100.
Old 2012-06-11, 10:05   Link #26215
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
all is left is the colourful yellow stand to make it flyyyyy....

Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 10:09   Link #26216
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Yup! I take it as a sport in school, we do have some tournaments. You'll need some strength and stamina to be able to pull and hold a bow! It's a fun sport, you should definitely try it. Anyway, really awesome to see a Gundam with a bow - it's a relatively old kit, I'll try looking around for it when I have the time! I love huge ass weapons, and the fact that it's a bow makes it even more awesome.
Im an archer tooo!

Kne thing preventing me from getting the red frame is the lack of parts for the old design though and no beam saber and rifle?!?!?!?!
Old 2012-06-11, 10:53   Link #26217
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

@casval cehack
The funny thing is, I don’t know what kind of garment it’s called. It feels soft and rough at the same time. It’s light and can be arranged easily. I don’t know whether it’s similar to MG Crossbone KA robe or not. I guess you’ll have to experience it yourself to know for sure.

@duotiga
Finally! That looks nice. The color scheme doesn’t hurt my eyes as much as normal Destiny. Since I don’t have any MG Destiny yet, I might go with this version (but I kinda want the Wing Effect parts too ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Im an archer tooo!
Damn, I’m kinda jealous. I really want to try shooting with those bows even once. Did you practice(d) archery in your school like bio9205 too? That’s a fine school. Here, we only have the ordinary sports like athletics, tennis, the big-2 (soccer & basketball), volley, badminton, swimming, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Kne thing preventing me from getting the red frame is the lack of parts for the old design though and no beam saber and rifle?!?!?!?!
Well, MG ARF Kai is supposed to be the “Kai” version (hence the name). So yeah, the Kai version doesn’t use regular beam saber & rifle, so I think it’s cool not to include that. Bandai already decided (so far) that Normal Red Frame already has enough choices from NG 1/144, HG 1/144, HG 1/100, and PG. Personally, for normal RF (with just rifle, shield & beam sabers), I'm fine with the 1/100 , while for the "samurai" version (with Gerbera Straight katana), I'll get the PG someday .
Old 2012-06-11, 11:49   Link #26218
Providenceangle

Man the more I see the Rezel Defenser... The more I want it. It looks way better then the delta plus. Of course I always thought the rezel was cooler. Why did I buy the MG DP again? lol
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 14:53   Link #26219
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Man the more I see the Rezel Defenser... The more I want it. It looks way better then the delta plus. Of course I always thought the rezel was cooler. Why did I buy the MG DP again? lol
Because this one is not available in MG yet ?
I want it in 1/100 MG!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 16:27   Link #26220
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I want it in 1/100 MG!
i remember when people called me crazy for saying the same thing^^ but now the suit got animated and all of a sudden you guys are all over it!
i guess i can truly say that i liked the defenser unit B before it was cool.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy