AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-05-09, 13:53   Link #741
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol no , she's ranged assassin. As i said , mov speed for Hit&Chase/Pawn.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 14:04   Link #742
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Lol no , she's ranged assassin. As i said , mov speed for Hit&Chase/Pawn.
Oooh hence the ranged Poppy explanation, my bad. I'll be buying this one then, my ranged choices are very narrow due to MS and, well...range. I remember my first time with Morganna, "wtf why is she so slow!" and her range must be the worst next to Urgot...AA range, that is.

EDIT: Rumble is seriously OP, he has low cooldowns, a no-mana system that can be heavily abused (spam all spells, finish with E to overcharge and chase with AA), and enough HP to make tough caster build a freaking bulldozer.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-05-10 at 04:14.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:17   Link #743
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Vayne's spotlight:

I think I will buy her instantly if her IP is below 4800, otherwise I need to save up more.
Old 2011-05-10, 11:41   Link #744
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'll buy her up once she's out, I loved Evelynn and I bet I'll love Vayne too <3 Might as well tinker my runes for her.
Old 2011-05-10, 13:40   Link #745
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

As usual , the slowmotion with Phreak is hilarious He teach us how to be imba with very short hp.
She looks nice , i'll wait a few days to see how much she's good. (6300 PI )

Anyway , GP buff , dunno if he'll still be as good as he was first...
New items with Tenacity but they don't stack with others items. Really , i don't feel the need for that as Mercury is enough....
They changed Catalyst passive for 8 s , damn it saved me a lot when Lv up with low hp & ignite on me
WTF Wit's end .... they made this item useless... really , 42 mana steal was unique !! and now , 5 MR x 4 lol?
Old 2011-05-10, 14:19   Link #746
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Sona will no longer automatically acquire attack targets when Power Chord is charged
Quote:
Twisted Fate will no longer automatically attack targets when Pick a Card is locked
It was about damn time!
Anyways, another patch hitting most champions with the nerf stick, tenacity sounds good for all classes but the effects are soooo small late-game, and selling your only CC reduction is out of the question by that time...so merc treads ftw!
Quote:
GP buff , dunno if he'll still be as good as he was first...
Lame buff, remove scurvy is too expensive to benefit from the early CDR and the AoE of his ult is still ridiculous.
Buffs for Morgana and Lee Sin, I think those were kinda needed...but GP is still gutter-tier atm
Old 2011-05-10, 17:07   Link #747
Velsy

Yayne looks pretty powerful, I wouldnt be suprised if shes 6300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
It may sound strange, but I build Guinsoo's Rageblade before Trinity. Rushing Trinity on Irelia isn't bad, because it's way too important for her. Usually I get Trinity after I finish my Rageblade and atk speed boots.
I seem to go, Dorens shield (seems nice for laneing early on as a melee), boots (varies) Ghost blade, Sheen, Zeal, Phade > Triforce. What I do next depends on the game. Starting to use the Banshee Veil alot more tho. Especially when I look at my death log, "Nameless Mage" hit you for 800 damage (first attack)"
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 17:12   Link #748
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Yayne looks pretty powerful, I wouldnt be suprised if shes 6300
Seems like a very good assassin, but Phreak really has a knack for making everyone look OP. Seriously the things he manages EVERY TIME are borderline insane, both in the tower diving and the skill dodging department. If I ever played against him I'd rage sooo hard when he escaped with 2 HP for the 11th time.
Old 2011-05-11, 00:43   Link #749
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I dunno which is more sad, servers on extended downtime again on patch day, or me thinking this is the norm and was actually expecting it.

As for Irelia... rageblade? I mean, I can understand pre-change Wits End was a viable alternative build, but I find rageblade to be too heavy on AP to be of use to Irelia mid to late game, and laning phase Irelia doesn't have a spammable skill nor the auto attack range to keep her stacks up. I'd rather go something like philo stone + sheen for the about the same price, and you're already 1.2k gold closer to trinity with 5 more Gp10 to help as well.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 00:58   Link #750
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I dunno which is more sad, servers on extended downtime again on patch day, or me thinking this is the norm and was actually expecting it.
I knew it would be the case again, so I got me 4.5 hours of anime to marathon today
Quote:
I find rageblade to be too heavy on AP to be of use to Irelia mid to late game, and laning phase Irelia doesn't have a spammable skill nor the auto attack range to keep her stacks up.
Well, her AP skills got nerfed even more, but at least she can still raze a tower faster with rageblade and get some bonus jungle/mia time for buffs and ganks. It's what assassins do best, after all.
Old 2011-05-11, 03:56   Link #751
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
As for Irelia... rageblade? I mean, I can understand pre-change Wits End was a viable alternative build, but I find rageblade to be too heavy on AP to be of use to Irelia mid to late game, and laning phase Irelia doesn't have a spammable skill nor the auto attack range to keep her stacks up. I'd rather go something like philo stone + sheen for the about the same price, and you're already 1.2k gold closer to trinity with 5 more Gp10 to help as well.
The AP helps increase her E and R's damage output until mid/late game, and for each combat, you will never have less than 4 ~ 5 charges. Her W gives 1, her R gives 1 (if you use it to initiate, then each R give you another charge), her Q gives 2 charges. That's the total of 4 charges before you engage your opponent.

I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out for a while, I've notice that the damage output is actually way higher than having the Sheen.
Old 2011-05-11, 05:58   Link #752
Kafriel
Senior Guest

First impressions of Vayne: she's definitely one of the best assassins. The 1.5s stealth and increased damage from tumble + insane MS while on last hour + condemn give her a very powerful stun shot with enough time to position herself, followed by at least another two shots and exhaust/ignite, every time I used it was a certain kill. When I tried mid with her it was a bit tough because of the tougher positioning, but she dominates side lanes, especially when paired with Poppy Btw CD on her tumble is 2 seconds on 0% CDR, go figure...with exhaust and flash, I can tumble, condemn, flash out, exhaust and kill a half-life Garen on inhib turret.

EDIT: Tried out a few builds, and while Madred's certainly adds to her firepower, I found my core build being Stark's, The black cleaver and a phantom dancer, usually I build an infinity edge afterwards and...well, I tried out the tenacity item cloak and dagger. It's ok for early-game, but I'll always sell it after 10 minutes or so, Vayne doesn't get herself into much CC anyways, so I've got one extra slot. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-05-11 at 13:50.
Old 2011-05-11, 13:55   Link #753
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
First impressions of Vayne: she's definitely one of the best assassins. The 1.5s stealth and increased damage from tumble + insane MS while on last hour + condemn give her a very powerful stun shot with enough time to position herself, followed by at least another two shots and exhaust/ignite, every time I used it was a certain kill. When I tried mid with her it was a bit tough because of the tougher positioning, but she dominates side lanes, especially when paired with Poppy Btw CD on her tumble is 2 seconds on 0% CDR, go figure.
I'm not suprised , Poppy x Vayne combo must be awesome The opponent will eat the wall ^^
Yeah , i saw it for her 2s CD , lol better than Ryze... add CD runes or items , like 1,25s ahah , Roll Roll Roll. But the thing is that you have to hit someone and her range is 300-350 something like that which is short. Compared to Leblanc , Trist.... it'll be hard to catch or run away from them.
Well , she looks like a good carry.

Try Trinity ? some people said that first the sheen is great to add with her Skill combo and she hits hard !
Old 2011-05-11, 15:22   Link #754
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Range is 550, not a sheen fan on her though, she kites like a beast. Even though her range isn't great, the HP% damage from W is good harassment, provided you can land 3 shots, and her Q->E can nail some early kills.
Quote:
it'll be hard to catch or run away from them.
With final hour+ghost+swift boots, she reaches 600+ MS without the masteries or MS quints. Throw in tumble and it's VERY hard to lose her, unless you got wall hax. Imagine I had the entire enemy team chasing me through their jungle and they only caught up after 25 seconds or so, got caught in a root
Old 2011-05-12, 22:20   Link #755
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Ryze is enjoyable to play as he is practically a long range bruiser. Started ranked with a friend who is at 1.9k ELO, he carried a 5v5 premade with 36-6. It was utterly pubstomp.
Old 2011-05-13, 08:04   Link #756
Kafriel
Senior Guest

How do you get a "loss forgiven" in ranked? I lost with 0/4/7 and we didn't have any leavers...

And another thing, does Alistar's pulverize knock you up for 3 seconds or did I just run into a hacking minotaur?
Old 2011-05-13, 11:38   Link #757
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
How do you get a "loss forgiven" in ranked? I lost with 0/4/7 and we didn't have any leavers...

And another thing, does Alistar's pulverize knock you up for 3 seconds or did I just run into a hacking minotaur?
When the server has technical problem.
Old 2011-05-13, 13:23   Link #758
Kurumix
Lord of Cute Things

Location: In the land of which pie falls from the sky, and lakes flow chocolate
Send a message via MSN to Kurumix
i got a lvl 30 beta account on the US server

and im lvl like 11 on the EU server

the game is pretty awesome except i dont always agree with how they choose to "balance" the game

and sometimes i doubt they even test some of the newer champions xD

but the balance isn't too bad overall reguardless and its far more user friendly than dota or hon is

its good to play cuz its free, if your waiting on dota 2 to be released
because honestly dota 2 has probaly the best announced features of the 3
is made by valve (left 4 dead, counterstrike,team fortress 2, half life, portal, ya thats valve)
and is made by the original creator of Dota (riot games is made by the makers of dota allstars, not the original)
Old 2011-05-13, 14:17   Link #759
Kafriel
Senior Guest

LoL is fairy balanced, although admittedly some champions become literally impossible to stop if they have a great early game (Jax, Xin and Jarvan come to mind), but even then, a tank will always be invaluable to the team, and it's usually tanks that control the map for the entire team. All Amumus I've seen make sure to ward all buffs and take them just in time, and remember to use a vision ward on Nashor, giving their team the luxury of safer jungling without as many worries. Ofc they know how to properly initiate too
Old 2011-05-14, 12:41   Link #760
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So i bought Vayne.
Wow , she did so much dmg. The Sheen at early hurt a lot with W + passive combo to harrass. I first take Doran's blade->Boots(mercury or berserk) -> Sheen , then start a black cleaver , 1 life steal -> Stark fervor cuz i think she needs it specially for farm & quickly regen hp. Trinity , Banshee , Infinite edge for the end maybe.
Divine sword is fine too.
Really good ganker , Ulti+W -> E -> W -> W -> W -> W ....

Tags
league of legends, lol