AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

View Poll Results: What Grade will you give for Da Capo??
4-5 Star (Heart warming, Breath Taking) 63 51.22%
3-4 Star (Great!!) 29 23.58%
2-3 Star (Some flaws Detected) 22 17.89%
1-2 Star (Not interested...) 4 3.25%
This is one damn lousy series 5 4.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-10, 07:03   Link #21
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anlushac11
I thought he called Yoriko a swindler because he thought she was trying to run some scam by presenting herself as a maid yet could not cook, clean, grocery shop, or do laundry without destroying something. But Yuusuke gave her a chance and she has tried very hard. However she is going through dishes at an alarming rate.
Yep thats probably what he meant by that. By the way who is Yuusuke in this anime?
Old 2003-11-10, 09:19   Link #22
brightman
Ancient Member

lol... Yuusuke...

Then again all the main characters in these kinds of series look and act the same so I don't blame Anlushac11...
Old 2003-11-10, 19:00   Link #23
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AST
Hmm what i still don't understand is where does Asakura's dream vision capacity fit in the plot.
Umm, I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Is this something from the game? or do I just not understand what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
lol... Yuusuke...

Then again all the main characters in these kinds of series look and act the same so I don't blame Anlushac11...
Hearing Midori scream "Yuuusuke-kun!!!" in a high pitched voice every time she sees Yuusuke can pound that name into anyone's head
Old 2003-11-10, 19:20   Link #24
Breogan
Umeboshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::faze
Umm, I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Is this something from the game? or do I just not understand what you're talking about.
He can see other people's dreams. I think he's just asking if the plot will take any use of this ability of his or it's just random stuff thrown into the mix, like his ability to make sweets.
Old 2003-11-10, 19:29   Link #25
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::faze

Hearing Midori scream "Yuuusuke-kun!!!" in a high pitched voice every time she sees Yuusuke can pound that name into anyone's head
Hes talking about Asakuras dream thing, a few time in the series it looks like he can see someone elses dreams like when he dreamt Nemu wearing his shirts, I forgot which episde it was. Also, in animenfo descrpition it say he can see into others dreams and create candy in his hand. Episode 16 and 17 is another example of it

lol thats true, all the lead male charaters all seem to be alike in a strange short of way so I don't blame him for it.
Old 2003-11-13, 18:34   Link #26
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
dunno about the rest of you, but I loooooved the side ep for episode 17 . gotta love Yoriko-chan in all here kawaii-ness
Old 2003-11-13, 18:53   Link #27
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-13, 19:48   Link #28
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-14, 11:31   Link #29
bluemist
i am the mist

Hmm... would this be a lighthearted version of Kiminozo?

Any people here who has played the original game? Care to give some nice spoilers perhaps?
Old 2003-11-15, 01:59   Link #30
ZGMF-10A

but worst of all i feel sorry for the pink hair girl that sings songs...... she is so kawaii..... i can't believe that guy choose nemu over her...... :O
Old 2003-11-15, 02:06   Link #31
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
but worst of all i feel sorry for the pink hair girl that sings songs...... she is so kawaii..... i can't believe that guy choose nemu over her...... :O
You mean Kotori, I believe she had red hair. She is one of my favorite characters in DC, I hope she gets more screentime I havent seen her lately.
Old 2003-11-15, 03:53   Link #32
Shenlong

Thumbs down

Episode 18 - That mushroom looked like a penis and I cringed when she pulled it out. That is all

BWahahaa! The side episode is funny as hell
Old 2003-11-15, 08:59   Link #33
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

I hate the side episodes, i'd rather have them extend the actual episode.... haven't seen DC18 yet
Old 2003-11-15, 09:20   Link #34
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenlong
Episode 18 - That mushroom looked like a penis and I cringed when she pulled it out. That is all

BWahahaa! The side episode is funny as hell
I didnt watch the side episode but I went back to check it out, lol it does kinda look like it. I cant believe she actually bit the mushroom without knowing what kind of mushroom it was, and she thought she turned into an giant.

Like AST I think they should of just extended the episode and do away with these side episodes.
Old 2003-11-15, 14:13   Link #35
Erise

Hmmm, the side episodes usually border on strange and weird, so I tend to skip them. The haunted house Nemu and Mako went into was quite freaky though. Especially the cat-headed guy. Never understood what his purpose was...

Spoiler:

I'll not settle for anything else - NO Sakura, as much as I feel pretty sorry for her. Well... maybe Kotori, because IMO her feelings seem the most realistic out of the rest, and because she does look good too

By the way, does anyone know the title of the song Kotori sings towards the end of episode 10? And oh, anyone else noticed that the pink-headed mouse/cat/rabbit (can't remember atm) manages to appear in -every- episode?

This series is uniquely interesting, actually. It manages to incorporate romance, humour, fan service and a touch of literature-like stuff into one anime... Can't wait for the rest of the episodes!
Old 2003-11-15, 23:17   Link #36
Aqualung
Ayukawa!!!

I'm not on this forum that often, but I have a quick question. Does anyone happen to know if Rice Box is still working on Da Capo? I remember that there was some talk about them going under around a month ago, but they said that they were still alive. It's been awhile since they released episode 10. I really like Da Capo, but I'd hate to change groups just to see it all.

Aqualung
Old 2003-11-16, 00:11   Link #37
Copywrote
Shisaa yaibin!~

Send a message via AIM to Copywrote Send a message via MSN to Copywrote Send a message via Yahoo to Copywrote
which fansub group?

i checked out all the other da capo threads and i thought it just belonged in this one, i was just wondering which fansub group is doing a good job on this series? any suggestions? i was leaning towards soldats but then there is aone? im not sure which to choose from so can anyone help me out^^ greatly appreciated !
Old 2003-11-16, 00:28   Link #38
Anlushac11

Cool

Moe-chan ate the mushroom because she said that if you can tear the stem lengthwise they are non poisonous. But that still doesnt tell you if it is the fun kind. I lost it when her hand turned big. Reminded me of Futurama when Lur ate the hippie.

Sorry I am watching too much anime lately (is there such a thing as too much anime?) Having a hard time keeping some names straight.
Old 2003-11-16, 03:30   Link #39
Go-lytely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copywrote
i checked out all the other da capo threads and i thought it just belonged in this one, i was just wondering which fansub group is doing a good job on this series? any suggestions? i was leaning towards soldats but then there is aone? im not sure which to choose from so can anyone help me out^^ greatly appreciated !
Go with Soldats. Their translations are very good.
Old 2003-11-16, 03:59   Link #40
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I agree Soldats does a good job subbing it

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, kemonomimi, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs