AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-10-26, 02:14   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'm sure to watch Gin no Saji's second season. Maybe check out the Sailor Moon remake/reboot, just for some nostalgia.

Otherwise I'm pretty much going into this season hoping to get surprised. I can read a bunch of summaries, but no idea what I'm really going to enjoy until I see those first episodes.
Old 2013-10-26, 02:51   Link #22
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Sakura Trick.

That is all.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 00:51   Link #23
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Nothing is really standing out to me besides Nisekoi but that's probably because I have no idea what to expect from any of these other series.
Old 2013-10-27, 07:35   Link #24
Dextro
He Without a Title

Winter season already? Ok, here it goes.

I'm pretty sure I'll pick up Space Dandy simply because it sounds like it may be a pretty good show and I'll try to take a look at that Sailor Moon remake if it actually comes out (it's looking a bit unlikely at the moment).

Chu2Koi is probably going on my list as well. The first season wasn't anything too amazing but it was more than decent enough to past the time so I'll bite on what KyoAni is offering yet again (yhep, I'm a sucker ).

I may try to pick up Saki again. Maybe marathon the second season/spinoff first since I never got round to picking that up. I'm not a big fan of the series but it was rather entertaining (even if the Yuri did get kind of overbearing at times ).

Sadly for me, though, most of what I'm most interested in are movies which means that I'll probably wait the better part of the year for them. The iDOLM@STER and the Moretsu Pirates movies are two things I've been highly anticipating ever since they were announced. My selfish wish was that they would be tv shows instead of movies however.

The Hunter x Hunter movie is also something I'm curious to watch but the last one was so underwhelming that I can't say it's very high on my priorities.
Old 2013-10-27, 12:17   Link #25
Kirarakim

If I keep up with the current shows I am watching I will have a lot of carryovers: Magi, Yowamushi no Pedal, Nagi ni Asakura, Diamond no Ace, Kill La Kill, & Samurai Flamenco.

What I want to try out

Silver Spoon Season 2:
This is a definite for me because I enjoyed season 1 so much and I love Arakawa

Sailor Moon: Not as big of a fan as some people but I am certainly curious to at least try a few episodes.

Noragami The fact that it stars Kamiyan is the main reason I am watching. Also happy Taku Iwasaki is composing.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta The premise sounds like it could be fun. Same writer as the film Princess & The Pilot I believe, which I have not seen yet but it got pretty good reviews.

Inari Ko Konkon Iroha The setting (near Fushimi Inari) is what intrigues me most. But it sounds like people are positive about the manga as well.

Space Dandy Preview looks a lot of fun, I've been hyped since Otakon.
Old 2013-11-04, 10:07   Link #26
whitecloud

updated with the latest chart....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-11-04, 13:21   Link #27
kuromitsu

Houzuki no reitetsu is airing next season? Automatically added to my "must watch" list. The manga is great, there's no way I'll miss the anime.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 17:56   Link #28
Taynis
Wonderland's hitman

Send a message via MSN to Taynis
Let's see

Hozuki no Reitetsu (Seems really interesting ;O)
Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 (Must watch!)
Sailor Moon 2014
Inari Konkon Koi Iroha (Maybe...)
Noragami (Maybe...)

OVA:
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Natsume Yuujinchou
Hetalia
Old 2013-11-07, 18:26   Link #29
SinsI

Besides second season of Seitokai Yakuindomo is the only thing I will probably watch is Witchcraft Works...

I have seen first season of Maken-ki, but studio and character design change in the OVA was just as bad as it was in second season of Minami-Ke, making all the characters completely unrecognisable.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 19:32   Link #30
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Space Dandy looks interesting.
Old 2013-11-07, 21:02   Link #31
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I know I'm in for one OVA, being the only thing I'll watch come winter. Of course, it's one one that isn't even on the chart: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
Old 2013-11-11, 21:09   Link #32
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

D:

That's one awful looking season for me... even worse than summer! All fluff and slice of life and comedy-like shows Unless I misjudged some shows, in which case, sorry!) The only thing I want to watch from that list -Sailor Moon problably won't even air. Here's hoping more gets announced!

At least there's Unicorn... sigh.
Old 2013-11-13, 00:52   Link #33
Theo

Everything looks godawful besides Space Dandy and Toaru.

Oh yeah, and Silver Spoon, which is awesome but I have lost interest in.
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 17:52   Link #34
leokiko

Will watch:

Nisekoi: Normally, I would ignore an adaptation of a manga that I've read, (which is why I'm not gonna watch Silver Spoon) but Shaft is doing it. Now I'm very, VERY interested.
Space Dandy: Because Watanabe and the trailer looked really fun.
Chuunibyou S2: follow-up to the extremely fun first season, I hope it doesn't get bog down by unnecessary and sub-par drama.

Interested:

Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road: It's an anime original, that's really enough for me to try it out, but the "save the world" on the synopsis sold it to me. Gotta love the huge scale.
Noragami: Bones is the main draw here, though the story seems promising.
Toaru Hikuushi e No Koiuta: Wow, the synopis on this one sounds really, really cool. Plus, it's a light novel that doesn't begin with "an ordinary high school student".

Last edited by leokiko; 2013-11-13 at 18:03.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 18:57   Link #35
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Definitely Sakura Trick. If the staff at Studio DEEN handles that correctly and it becomes a solid hit, it could REALLY pioneer a new trend yuri fans have been wanting for YEARS and hopefully solidify itself as its own the subgenre and not part of some fanservice or moe trope and get out of the subtext realm. And hopefully it makes yuri more recognizable in the entire anime/manga fandom spectrum.

Oh yeah, and Chuunibyou S2 of course.
Old 2013-11-16, 22:30   Link #36
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

I think I'll pick only Chuu2koi s2 this time. I hope Spring 2014 will be better. For the rest I'll wait for 3-episode-review.
Reincarnated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 13:02   Link #37
LuxorMG
ItadakiMAKO

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta sounds like one of those heartwarming, grand tales of adventure. Though the last time I saw this kind of series (Fractale) it just got weirder and weirder.
Old 2013-11-22, 12:42   Link #38
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

A very disappointing group of anime. Quite easily the worst I've seen since I got back on this train in Spring 2011. Only To Aru Hikuushi e no Koiuta interests me (and even then that interest is waning a little - being pushed back to this season when it was apparently airing Fall 2013 hasn't helped).

Wake me up if something decent shows up (if not, still got the Fall 2013 anime + any anime I want to marathon for giggles...Kimi ni Todoke 2 comes to mind for that )
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 12:54   Link #39
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nisekoi
Pupa
Silver Spoon
Sakura Trick
Space Dandy
Inari Konkon Koi iroha
Tonari no Seki-kun
Saki
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Sailor Moon (pretty sure that one will be delayed)
Chuunibyou
Nobunaga the fool

These are the ones I'll watch for sure. Will also probably check out Toaru Hikuushi and Wake up, girls!
Old 2013-12-01, 09:51   Link #40
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
A very disappointing group of anime. Quite easily the worst I've seen since I got back on this train in Spring 2011. Only To Aru Hikuushi e no Koiuta interests me (and even then that interest is waning a little - being pushed back to this season when it was apparently airing Fall 2013 hasn't helped).

Wake me up if something decent shows up (if not, still got the Fall 2013 anime + any anime I want to marathon for giggles...Kimi ni Todoke 2 comes to mind for that )
Well for one, there's a lot of 2 cour (or more) shows currently airing this season, roughly about a dozen which is way more than usual these days....

Also personally I think this is a decent enough Winter season, there's about 20 shows I'm somewhat interested in, so combined with the high carry over from Fall I doubt I'll be struggling to find something to watch.

There's also usually a break out hit or two per season, something you didn't think you'll enjoy based on a piece of artwork and a crappy synopsis.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote