Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-01-29, 15:05   Link #101
Kaijin
かいじん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
EDIT: And further to Kaijin's post, I've been really impressed with Koyasu Takehito's voice as "Rin Senya" in recent chapters of Saiunkoku Monogatari.
Sorry I'm late in response, but yes! Him too. I can't believe I forgot his smexy voice! Added to the list!
Old 2007-01-30, 00:08   Link #102
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I dunno...as much as I like ebil deep and sexy Sakurai (( voice, not the person )), I don't fully think his voice would really match Lelouch. Though, likewise, I'm not fond of his Suzaku either. Wasn't there some sort of baseless lame 2ch rumour that Fukuyama got the main lead because not only does he voice a fangirl bait character, he is a fangirl bait? (( Heh, Fukuyama is pretty good looking )) :3
lol, i heard they market Sakurai as an "idol" too, especially since he is (or, at least was ) like the visible spokesperson for Square Enix because of Cloud (which now may be taken over by Riku's Miyano >_>). even Mitani looks at him as an idol, which explains for the quick/light sanctions.

as for the role of Lelouch... i think Fukuyama did something pretty amazing with it. he grew out of being typecasted for passive-type males and may have done so successfully too. i'm hearing a lot of good praise on the job he's done just based on Code Geass (i saw Innocent Venus first, and was surprised at his change into this aggressive psychopath). these chameleon type of changes is what truly defines a great actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by also
Wasn't it said that Sakurai was going to take a temporary "retirement" from certain voicing roles once he's done with the stuff he's signed on to? (( eg. CG )) Knowing Japanese and their long-term sensitivity over these kind of issues, I'm not 100% sure Sakurai can totally bounce back full-force from this controversy. Though at the same time, it doesn't seem totally overblown compared to some previous other controversies.
sigh, oh man Sakurai. i wonder if... we'll see a lull in his appearances after finishing with the roles he has already signed on to. it's like, nobody might sign him up anymore... and we can't blame them for being reluctant too =_=
ah, still hoping for the best though. >_>;

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao View Post
I wonder what Yamadera's been doing lately though, such that he still is on that list. I guess it's just that his fans must be very dedicated and even his old roles still carry a lot of influence and memory.
same thing for Hayashibara, i personally think it does have something to do with the old roles being very influential enough to be classic and timeless that it even carries on and lingers in people's minds until today.

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 14:09   Link #103
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

What a great read this male voice-actor discussion has been. Thanks, everyone (including Kaioshin, who got it started). I think Namikawa Daisuke is really one of my favorites -- as Kamishiro Maiku in Onegai Twins and as Koyuki in BECK. There's a breathy, slightly weird quality in his voice that somehow reminds me of Kobayashi Akiko, who did Kisa in Zettai Shounen and Momo in Shinigami no Ballad.

Here are a few photos: (l-r) Sakurai Takahiro, Fukuyama Jun, Namikawa Daisuke, Takahashi Naozumi, Fujiwara Keiji, Koyasu Takehito:

I posted in the Suzumiya Haruhi voice actor thread about the big Suzumiya Haruhi live event that will take place in March, with all the main seiyuu. Tickets have a face value of ¥4500 (~US$37), but are now going for ¥66000 (~$540) on Yahoo auctions.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 07:35   Link #104
Bloodseeker

Favorites:

English Male: Steven Blum (fav role is Onizuka)
HM: Crispin Freeman (fav role is Holland), Marc Diraisen (fav role is Guts; this guy might just be my favorite if I were familiar with more than two of his roles)

Japanese Male: I actually have a hard time recognizing male Japanese VAs. So no favorites here.

English Female: Hilary Haag (fav role is Tessa)
HM: Carrie Savage (can't decide between Lyon and Hakufu for fav), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (fav is the Major), Carrol-Ann Day (fav role is Mai Tokiha) (those are just the first three that came to mind; too many close HMs to list)

Japanese female: Yuko Goto (fav role is Mikuru) (Haruhi episode 00 OP FTFW)
HM: Miki Itou (fav role is Asa) (first Japanese VA that I ever recognized without looking at ANN)
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 15:03   Link #105
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
My picks would have to be:

Megumi Hayashibara - Rei Ayanami (Evangelion), Lina Inverse (Slayers), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Anna (Shaman King), Leila (Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust) etc... Also a great JPop singer ^^

Crispin Freeman - Alucard (Hellsing), Zelgardis (Slayers), Balmung (//Sign), Haji (Blood+), Togusa (GitS), Amon (Witch Hunter Robin), Cougar (s-CRY-ed), etc...
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 01:13   Link #106
Dernhelm
High on Jin

there's a rumor going around that Yusa Kouji is getting married on the 29th.

Old 2007-02-05, 13:30   Link #107
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

seiyuu awards nominees

A new awards presentation will take place on March 3 in Tokyo: the Seiyuu Awards. The competition has been organized by the Tokyo Anime Centre and various companies and organizations to select the seiyuus that "left the deepest impression" with their work during the year.

Here are the nominees (in Japanese alphabetical order, with the role they are nominated for) in six categories: lead male, lead female, supporting male, supporting female, new male, new female (less than five years in the field), singer (for releases issued under their own names), and media personality. Despite the fact that I haven't seen everything, I've put my own choices in bold.

The voting will be done both by industry people and by the public. The website says you can vote via the Tokyo Anime Center website, as well as by cell phone and paper ballot, but I haven't been able to discover how.

Spoiler for nominees' list:
This post basically duplicates my blog post on the subject.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-06 at 01:38.
Old 2007-02-05, 15:34   Link #108
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
woot, Megumi Hayashibara is still getting her due's ^^
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 07:34   Link #109
j1m0ne

I'm sure Hirano Aya will blow the opposition away Though I'm not too sure why she's in the Best Newcomer category, I remember hearing/seeing her in Tenshi no Shippo (& Kiddy Grade) when she was just around 13-14 years old? Here's a pic from that time (around 2001-2003) though I'm sure most ppl might have seen it before;
Spoiler:

Hoshi Soichiro must be all the fangirls again....

Haven't seen all those shows eithers but these would be my picks:
Best male lead: Koyama Rikiya - Hakuoro (Utaware)
Best female lead: Tanaka Rie - Hiro (Hataraki Man)
Best male support: Suwabe Junichi - Archer (Fate/Stay) - listing Konishi Katsuyuki as Shuurei in Saiunkoku had me laughing though.
Best female support: Goto Yuko - Mikuru (Haruhi)
Best new male: Miyano Mamoru - Light (Death Note)
Best new female: Kobayashi Yu - Setsuna (Negima)
Best singer: Mizuki Nana - Justice to Believe
Best personality: Ack....I'm having trouble deciding between Yuzuki, Hocchan and Yukarin. Going for Yuzuki Ryoka because she's never done radio before this. Though I really think Yukarin is slightly better, she's mad as a box of frogs.

I predict I will get precisely 0 out of 8 correct, hah.
Old 2007-02-06, 09:14   Link #110
Dernhelm
High on Jin

i think Fukuyama Jun deserves to win the best male lead award for his stint as Lelouch. FukuJun has always been typecasted to passive sometimes wimpy roles, but he has definitely changed or broken away from that in Code Geass. he did something similar with Innocent Venus but the show in itself wasn't very noticeable.

edit: some of the "New Performer Award" nominees are ridiculous. some of these actors have been around for a long time (and in big roles too) yet they are in there. somewhat of an insult, if you ask me.

again, Sakurai surprises me. no wait, rather the Japanese fans surprise me. i thought they were really pissed at him for the entire plagiarism controversy, but contrary to popular belief it seems that they have forgiven him quick and gifted him with three nominations too. i as a fan am happy for Sakurai though, getting this recognition, but i have a feeling he might not win any awards because of the scandal.

also, Miyano should've been nominated for Tamaki. i can still remember being dumbfounded trying to equate this hyper guy from Ouran HS Host Club with Wolf's Rain's very morose Kiba. =_=

Old 2007-02-06, 10:06   Link #111
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm kinda baffled by some of the nominees in the particular nomination divisions.... Maybe it's because I think some names which impressed me in different shows as different characters are absent from the list of nominees. Personal bias, but whatever. Though the fact that industry people are also among the voters interest me.

2007 had just started, and I haven't exactly watched every show in post-2006, but I've got to say that Seki Toshihiko's latest voice work as Momotaros Imajin in Kamen Rider Den-O is very very good, in an un-Seki~ish way. Rather than the standard deep, mysticly voice of Rau or Rey and his minor variations, I'd think this is the first time I've seen him work as a character that is witty, sarcastic, humourous, comical and hot-blooded all in one package. Above all, he sounds like he's SOOOOO totally enjoying himself as Momotaros.

ORE~ SANJOU~ :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 10:26   Link #112
sei

On the contrary, I hope Koshimizu Ami(I voted for her) wins the Best Female Newcomer and Female Supporting Character categories. She has been voicing a lot of different characters(which are all from Tenma(School Rumble) to Paraeitta(Simoun) to currently, Kallen (Code GEASS) which definitely deserve more credits than Hirano Aya. Though I am not stating that Hirano Aya does not deserve to win.Personally, I felt that her popularity was propelled skywards due to otaku swooning over Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu's excellent animation and unique storyline. Indeed she,Aya did a great job voicing Suzumiya Haruhi but I would like to see/hear her in more variety of characters.

As for female lead, it was sad that Toyoguchi Megumi was not nominated. No one can voice Revy(Black Lagoon) like she did(with all those cursing...). I would prefer Kawasumi Ayako but she was not outstanding as Saber.My choice: Sakamoto Maaya(Fujioka Haruhi).

Seiyuus that I felt should be in the list:
Female Lead
Niino Michi (Aaeru;Simoun)
Takahashi Rieko (Neviriru;Simoun)

Supporting Female
Yukana (Dominiura;Simoun C.C.;Code Geass)
Koyama Mami(Balalaika;B.Lagoon)

New Performer Female
Nazuka Kaori(Yun;Simoun Shino;.hack//ROOTS)
Kikuchi Mika (Arika;Mai-Otome Mokona;Tsubasa Chro.)

IMHO,the whole cast of Simoun should be in the list coz they did a terrific job in voicing their characters

May the most deserving seiyuu wins

Last edited by sei; 2007-02-07 at 10:15. Reason: Previous entry was not comprehensive
sei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 10:34   Link #113
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Why the heck have they nominated Tanaka Rie for supporting role in GSD Final Plus and not for Red Garden or The Third or some other series where she plays a lot more interesting and challenging characters? Anyway, I hope she gets the main character award. Also I hope Hirano Aya gets no awards because I really don't understand what people see (or hear ) in her.

Quote:
also, Miyano should've been nominated for Tamaki
Nah, I like Tamaki many times more than Light from Death Note but I think the nomination is correct. I am rooting for Miyano anyway and would have done the same if he was nominated for Ouran.

Last edited by Matrim; 2007-02-06 at 19:19.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 16:18   Link #114
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'd agree with Kaoru Chujo that it's a tough call between Tanaka Rie and Kuwashima Houko. Despite my current avatar, I'd also pick Kuwashima, especially because she gives another of my favorite performances this season as the school-girl yakuza boss Washimine Yukio in Black Lagoon Second Barrage.

But, like Nightengale, I thought some of the omissions from the list of nominees surprising. Whole shows that garnered much attention here have no representatives whatsoever. How about:

Females
Leads:
Toyoguchi Megumi as Revy in Black Lagoon

Supporting:
Koyama Mami as Balalaika in Black Lagoon
Ito Shizuka as Nogami Shouko in Asatte no Houkou
Yajima Akiko as Pino in Ergo Proxy
These last two are big omissions in my mind.

Male VAs don't really register as much with me, but there are a couple I'd nominate:

Leads:
Tomokazu Seki as Ryuuki in Saiunkoku Monogatari

Supporting:
Takehito Koyasu as Sa Sakujin in Saiunkoku Monogatari
Sakaguchi Daisuke as Yamazaki Kaoru in Welcome to the NHK

The official nominee list contains lots of shows I've never watched, and likely never will watch, like the mecha and fighting shows. One show that I've never heard of, Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas, has two nominees (should I put that on my watch list?). I am glad to see representatives from two of my favorite 2006 shows, Saiunkoku Monogatari and REC, in the list. I don't claim any great knowledge about seiyuu; I just wanted to recognize some performances that have stuck with me this year.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 16:57   Link #115
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yes, the list of nominees and shows they are nominated for is occasionally bizarre. I couldn't see exactly who made the nominations, but I'm supposing industry people were part of it, and there may be commercial considerations involved: sales of a particular title, balance among agencies, etc.

And as I wrote, "new performer" means any performer who started within the last five years. That seems fairly ridiculous to me, too, but it's at least consistent.

There are a lot of great performers listed among the newcomers, in any case. I think Koshimizu Ami is terrific, too: tremendous range. And I thought Makino Yui as Misaki in NHK was good. Kobayashi Yu makes Setsuna a strong character. Saitou Momoko and Kano Yui have unique, interesting voices, but they seem pretty one-dimensional to me, so far. Sakai Kanako didn't do it for me, but she certainly did for a lot of other people.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Hirano Aya, of course, and I do see where people might be coming from. I'm far from saying she's the greatest seiyuu, or the most varied, and she's definitely not the best naturalistic actress among seiyuu: Tanaka Rie and Kuwashima Houkou and others would be better candidates there, for sure. But to me she seems able to create interesting characters and to "leave a strong impression," which is supposed to be the basis of these awards. It's like the difference between a movie star, who leaves a strong impression, and someone who is simply a good actress.

Aaya can have a deeply moving melancholy-under-the-surface that I find unique: it's present in Haruhi, in Layla in NANA, and even in Mei in Manabi Straight. And the sharp, sinewy, but suppressed energy of her voice is also unique, to my ear. In Death Note, I find her exciting but not convincing; however, I blame the script and directors there, since her character, and the new manager that shows up in ep17, are both portrayed visually in a loopy way that seems to come from a different movie. The staff is probably trying to lighten up the ponderous mood -- and I think it needs it -- but I'm not sure their method works.

And, of course, from paying close attention to her recently -- reading her blog, watching live videos, etc. -- I have developed a lot of sympathy for her personally, so my judgment has become partial. She has been under a lot of pressure for a lot of years, is too thin and too nervous, too proud and too insecure, was driven too hard last year and may be reaching the same point this year, despite having stopped doing so many live events.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-07 at 05:01.
Old 2007-02-06, 19:24   Link #116
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
And as I wrote, "new performer" means any performer who started within the last five years. That seems fairly ridiculous to me, too, but it's at least consistent.
By that criterion, I would have nominated Kudo Haruka for her spectacular performance as Kaminogi Haruka in Noein. As I and others have commented elsewhere, Haruka is one of the most believable preteens in anime. Certainly the script serves her well, but Kaminogi made her anime namesake real to me.

Did she get nominated last year, when presumably Noein was in the running?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 19:50   Link #117
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Females
Leads:
Toyoguchi Megumi as Revy in Black Lagoon

Supporting:
Koyama Mami as Balalaika in Black Lagoon
You have a point, quite memorable performances and mind you I have not even watched most of Black Lagoon. Not that it should matter for these awards byt Koyama Mami absolutely rocks as Eva in Monster, too. Of course, being a (misgiuded) Simoun fanboy, I am none too happy its cast got zero nominations despite some great voiceacting, especially from Nino Miichi. Also, it seems weird to me that the seiyuu of Rika from Higurashi is nominated, while the seyuus of Rena or Mion are not. I would have liked to see Kobayashi Sanae nomininated for supporting character as Hitomi in Welcome to the NHK or Paifu in The Third.

Quote:
It's like the difference between a movie star, who leaves a strong impression, and someone who is simply a good actress.
A lot of movie stars these days cannot act well to save their lifes so that comparison is not that flattering. But I do see your point.

Quote:
But to me she seems able to create interesting characters and to "leave a strong impression," which is supposed to be the basis of these awards.
Oh, well, in this case Hirano Aya and Seki Tomokazu are more than welcome to win, since they tend to leave a strong impression on me. But often it is a bad impression, alas. Although I suspect this has more to do with the type of characters they usually voice than with their abilities as seiyuus.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 20:35   Link #118
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I didn't watch much of Black Lagoon, but Toyoguchi Megumi was so good in the weaker part of Honoka in The Third that I can just imagine how good she was.

For new seiyuu, I would have nominated Sasaki Nozomi for Bokura ga Ita. She's untutored, but has a totally unique voice and was able to communicate emotion extremely well with it. But so far she probably falls into the same category as Kano Yui: unique but one-dimensional. In any case, I don't think she even had an agency for much of the year, so perhaps there was no-one to put her name forward.

And Matrim, one thing we agree on is the power of Simoun. I would have considered Takahashi Rieko, Yukana, and Nazuka Kaori, as well as Niino Michi.

I really liked Kudou Haruka in Noein, but I wouldn't have put her at this level, even if that were a 2006 show. This is the first year for this award, so she didn't have an opportunity to be considered last year.
Old 2007-02-07, 07:13   Link #119
j1m0ne

My pick for best newcomer would've been Yahagi Sayuri, her debut in Karin just blew me away. Otherwise, the lists since being partly decided by the public vote aren't too surprising I suppose - Yukarin and Horie Yui's roles don't particularly stand out in my head but such is their popularity that you can guarantee their fans are voting in droves.

Just like Hirano Aya I guess; though I'm fairly neutral about her - I thought she was good as Haruhi and Reira, but Misa and Shikimi were rather... flat? You could've swapped Kudou Haruka and Hirano Aya's roles in Death Note and I don't think I would've noticed the difference....I do think she's a really good singer though, which makes up for a lot (in my book).

The male newcomer category is even more perplexing than the female one; there must be a dearth of good male seiyuu if Fukuyama Jun was included....I mean, he was in Turn A-Gundam and Boogiepop Phantom last century. Suzuki Tatsuhisa, Terashima Takuma, Hatano Wataru and Kakihara Tetsuya's nominations all left me scratching my head. The things they have in common - young, good-looking chaps who do lots of BL drama CDs.

Granted, I'm struggling to think of many other potential nominees; but some like Tai Yuuki (Junichi in Da Capo, D'eon in Chevalier, Naru in Ghost Hunt, Haruhiko in Gift), Mizushima Takahiro (Takeru in Konomini, Kouta in Stellvia, and Kohei Kiyasu (Fukurou in Noein, Soushi in Fafner, Ippo in Hajime no Ippo,) would definitely make it on my list.

Oh, and if we're talking about the last 5 years for newcomers, why not Nonaka Ai eh? I'm not too fond of her myself, but that ppl like Sakai Kanako and Kano Yui would be nominated ahead of her is rather amusing. Come to think of it; using that timeframe more established names like Ueda Kana, Shimizu Ai, Nakahara Mai and Saito Chiwa would all qualify

ToyoMegu being nominated for Pokemon of all things when she's had so many other good roles
Old 2007-02-08, 11:30   Link #120
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

The nominees are bizarre and arguable indeed, so I that I don't usually watch mecha or sci-fi, find myself not knowing some of them. Then the newcomers meant as "last 5 years" is actually hilarious.

As for my picks for 2006 (regardlessly of the actual nominations), they would be the following :

• Best Male Lead: Tomokazu Sugita - Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)

reason: Unsurpassable performance. Tone, irony, efford. Golden. Period.

• Best Female Lead: Sasaki Nozomi - Takahashi Nanami (Bokura ga Ita)

reason: Her soft and moe voice clung to me like anyone else's did.

• Best Supporting Male: Tomokazu Sugita - Mayama Takumi (Honey & Clover 2)

reason: Demonstrating a great adaptation to different genres. It's amazing to see how this character completely alienates from Kyon's sarcasm or Aizawa Yuuichi's juvenile inner strenght.

• Best Supporting Female: Takahashi Mikako - Yamada Ayumi (Honey & Clover 2)

reason: Ayu is with no doubts my favourite H&C character, the interpretation in all those dramatic moments made my heart wrench, I love her. This is the best example of when they tell you "a seiyuu gives a soul to a character". ~ Chapeau.

• Best Male Newcomer: Miyano Mamoru - Yagami Light (Death Note)

reason: Fairly excellent perfomance in capturing all the different shades of this unbelievably complex character.

• Best Female Newcomer: Sakai Kanako - Onda Aka (REC)

reason: Her voice was genuinely fresh and peculiar, very different from the usual. Also, she casted in a role implying several others, but she managed to get through brilliantly. Superb when it comes to singing. Among the newcomers (and not considering the already notorious Aya-chan), this seiyuu would definitely be my best hope for the future.

• Best Singing: Hirano Aya - Lost my Music (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu insert song - episode 12)

reason: Lost my Music was by far my favourite song of the year. Such a catchy and energic tune, such a force in singing it. For some reasons then, I had also to give 1 vote to Aya-chan, since she didn't manage to be my best female lead. This prize though is more than deserved (also because the 2nd song of mine would be "Hare Hare Yukai", and she's singing there too).

• Personality: -

reason: I really can't judge personality by radio shows, since I don't have chances to listen to them. Though I'd like to mention two evergreens I haven't listed yet and whom never fail wherever they're put: Horie Yui and Tamura Yukari

Tags
seiyu