Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 22:45   Link #301
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
guess its time we all have to accept that sasuke is the 2nd coming of christ. the man can do no wrong.
Its posts like that that feeds all the groupies. Control yourself man!@
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 23:01   Link #302
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
lol i like to fuel the fire of the sasuke lovers. im a sasuke fan, well im more of a naruto manga fan as a whole.

time to face facts, the man can do everything and anything under the sun. sasuke can look at the sun and make it turn black with his mighty genjitsu.
Old 2007-07-20, 23:02   Link #303
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
lol i like to fuel the fire of the sasuke lovers. im a sasuke fan, well im more of a naruto manga fan as a whole.

time to face facts, the man can do everything and anything under the sun. sasuke can look at the sun and make it turn black with his mighty genjitsu.
Had I a club to flog you with...
Old 2007-07-20, 23:04   Link #304
Nintendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Had I a club to flog you with...
lol thats next on the list....turn the sun black so he can escape under the night.
Old 2007-07-20, 23:21   Link #305
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Now, now children control your primal urge to slaughter one another senseless . But let's face reality of the situation, Kishimoto is a prick. This latest chapter was possibly the worst thing that could have happened. If there's a moral to the story now it is that people simply can't accomplish what they desire unless they are born with the means to do so. Why? Because no matter how much you try there's always someone better than you in every way, shape and form. So in other words, Naruto is going to die very, very soon. Pein is now after him and the little fellow has absolutely no chance of survival. Sigh, and he had such noble dreams to boot. Oh well, the good one's always die young. R.I.P Naruto, you gave it your best. Too bad you don't have the Sharingan otherwise you would have succeeded.
Old 2007-07-20, 23:28   Link #306
rpgkiller999

Just watched this chapter, looks like AF is not dead and IS the guy behind the shadow pulling the strings. He talked like he was watching the whole Sasuke fight and from what we know only D and AF from atatsuki was there. This makes it very interesting because the rest of Akatsuki members appearntly are just puppets.

From the tone of this shadow figure he's going to arrange a fight between Sasuke and Itachi, and Sasuke will kill his brother without knowing he's being used. I have a feeling their bloodline has something to do with their plan, and Naruto's bloodline may have some kind of connection with Sasuke's.

Lastly, if Naruto and the Akatsuki 'leader' have relations I for one doesn't want Naruto to have that Whirl eyes when his bloodline awaken.

Well that's all the crazy theories I came up with, feel free to call me lunatic. =P
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 23:29   Link #307
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgkiller999 View Post
Just watched this chapter, looks like AF is not dead and IS the guy behind the shadow pulling the strings. He talked like he was watching the whole Sasuke fight and from what we know only D and AF from atatsuki was there. This makes it very interesting because the rest of Akatsuki members appearntly are just puppets.

From the tone of this shadow figure he's going to arrange a fight between Sasuke and Itachi, without knowing he's being used. I have a feeling their bloodline has something to do with their plan, and Naruto's bloodline may have some kind of connection with Sasuke's.

Well that's all the crazy theories I came up with, feel free to call me lunatic. =P
Not necessarily Naruto's bloodline but just the fact that he contains Kyuubi.
Old 2007-07-20, 23:49   Link #308
rpgkiller999

Quote:
Not necessarily Naruto's bloodline but just the fact that he contains Kyuubi.
Sorry, I didn't say it clearly in my post. That was base on the crazy assumption that Naruto and that akatsuki member have blood relation, since there are rumor that they almost look the same.
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 23:55   Link #309
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgkiller999 View Post
Sorry, I didn't say it clearly in my post. That was base on the crazy assumption that Naruto and that akatsuki member have blood relation, since there are rumor that they almost look the same.
They do look almost the same.
Old 2007-07-20, 23:56   Link #310
Nintendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Now, now children control your primal urge to slaughter one another senseless . But let's face reality of the situation, Kishimoto is a prick. This latest chapter was possibly the worst thing that could have happened. If there's a moral to the story now it is that people simply can't accomplish what they desire unless they are born with the means to do so. Why? Because no matter how much you try there's always someone better than you in every way, shape and form. So in other words, Naruto is going to die very, very soon. Pein is now after him and the little fellow has absolutely no chance of survival. Sigh, and he had such noble dreams to boot. Oh well, the good one's always die young. R.I.P Naruto, you gave it your best. Too bad you don't have the Sharingan otherwise you would have succeeded.
i find that"unless your born with the means" funny.

wasnt it naruto that had that gave that long speech to nenji about fate and destiny? did that go out the window with this chapter?
Old 2007-07-21, 00:30   Link #311
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
i find that"unless your born with the means" funny.

wasnt it naruto that had that gave that long speech to nenji about fate and destiny? did that go out the window with this chapter?
-Are you kidding? It went out the window the moment the Time-skip was introduced. The whole idea of working hard to achieve the common good has long since disappeared. Now it's just about the people's own little personal agendas. The same goes with the idea that hard work can make up for absence of talent/lineage. Oh well, like I said, Naruto will be knocking on Death's door soon enough once Pein gets a hold of him....
Old 2007-07-21, 01:28   Link #312
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
So the individual we have been referring to as the AL is still the leader of the organization Akatsuki. The shadowy figure who tells Pain or Pein to capture Naruto refers to him as such.

It would seem Akatsuki is conspiring with an outside party.

Perhaps this "space jutsu" is a means for Sasuke to enter the dimension where summoned creatures belong...
I picked up on the outside party thing, too; but I wasn't sure. After reading the first translation and then another, I"m confused. Does the unknown guy refer to Naruto as "Naruto" or as a "jinchuuriki?"
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 01:35   Link #313
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Seriously how can the translations be so wrong sometimes? If you know it in Japanese just translate it in English!! English is much simpler than Japanese !! geez..
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 01:41   Link #314
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Dang everyone's so caught up in this speculation about Naruto and the supposed AL. I was hoping SOMEONE would mention how Itachi's reaction was in the chapter. When Zetsu mentioned that Sasuke was killed as well, Itachi looked pretty damn upset about it in one panel. Nearly sad to me. Plus after the AL leaves a panel shows him standing alone quietly. Now you can't say that's either a teaser or a bit of foreshadowing.
Old 2007-07-21, 01:45   Link #315
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Now it's just about the people's own little personal agendas.
Speaking of which, I would have loved if Tsunade just once told Naruto to shut up about Sasuke this or Sasuke that. That he is too important to the village and needs to put Konoha ahead of his own interests if he wants to be a true ninja. That he shouldn't be allowed to go on every mission he pleases. You know, where he could get captured by the S-ranked criminals that are after him.

I haven't been pleased with the way Tsunade has acted in Part 2. Yeah, Kishimoto has made Naruto look weak compared Sasuke, but on the other hand, it's almost like Naruto is running Konoha now instead of the Hokage.
Old 2007-07-21, 04:01   Link #316
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

"I'm almost out of chakra, but let me summon this giant-ass snake to take the blow for me..."

That's like saying "I can barely walk, but let me run the New York Marathon."

Consistency is all I ask for.

Oh, and YAY KISHI! You offed one of the baddest summons (Manda of course) in less than a page's worth! AWESOME!

Why doesn't Kishi just make Naruto wake up and say it was all a dream, just to end the story?
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 04:07   Link #317
saimon-kun

363? wtf?

Don't get me wrong, this was the most messed up chapter I've ever seen...but I think people need to be a bit more patient when damning the whole series. I think revealing the Leader and 9th member was strange, Tobi couldn't really be dead, and summoning Manda confused me with the 'flying' and 'space' jutsu...BUT!...to me, this chapter has a similar feel as when Sasuke beat Orochimaru and went to free Suigetsu. It had that wtf? feeling, and then a few weeks later, Hebi formed, and everything seemed to work out.
This chapter is sticking it to people who think they can predict storylines...like...everyone in this and every other forum. If I were writing a manga, and people scrutinized every decision I made with complaints abot plot holes and overpowered characters, then I would probably want to throw some curve balls as well. This chapter feels REALLY WEIRD, but in a month, it will all settle out.
saimon-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 04:37   Link #318
Zarifus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Of course the summons have their own dimension and "home". However, Sabaku Kyu and my self are debating the fact that if Sasuke really used a "Flying Jutsu" (Time-space displacement) or did he merely just get inside Manda and un-summon him, causing Manda to go back to the summoning dimension with Sasuke inside him. I'm arguing that, its not possible for that to happen because of how the summon “poofs” away, which would most likely causes anything on top or inside it to fall through like falling through air.

Also there might be restrictions against such things, because if this was possible and people or things could go back to the summoning dimension simply by being inside the summoned animal, I think it would have been done a while ago, by other people who are able to summon like the Sannin, like Orochimaru. Also the fact that Suigetsu and Karin clearly mentions it as a Jutsu, and a calls it "Flying" (which Sabaku Kyu is arguing could be a translation mistake). I doubt it.
Well, Gamabunta does bring a sword with him, and he takes it when he leaves. And all the frogs have their little jacket, while some even have armor (Jiraiya summoned it once).

It might've been possible all along, but from what we've seen so far, everyone has thier own type of summon. (with a few exceptions like Naruto/Jiraiya and Sasuke/Oro) Which means you'd have to leave someone a scroll and a bottle of your blood, or you'd never come back.
Zarifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 04:51   Link #319
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

This was an excellent way to end the battle with Deidara.

Another Akatsuki member down and new plot devices hatched.

It appears as though the Konoha teams are going to reach Sasuke before they do Itachi.

Sasuke's pimping of the Sharingan (hypnotizing Manda?! ) was not just for show, there is a mysterious figure, lurking in the shadows, giving orders to the Leader with an interest in sasuke's progress.

Did he refer to Sasuke as "the machine"? It would appear as though Sasuke is a pawn in this enigmatic character's plan, as is Akatsuki itself perhaps.

I wonder what motive he has for wanting Sasuke to surpass Itachi.

Hopefully Tobi is still alive or that was a complete waste of a character.

Despite his demi-god status of late it was nice to see Sasuke beng humble by admitting that Orochimaru was in a weakned state when he beat him as Deidara gave him a good thrashing reminding everyone that Sasuke is far from invincible.

He may be crafty with that Sharingan, but that victory did not come easily.

It's nice to see that the final other member is a woman. She was present at the meeting with Akatsuki and his superior so she must be in on the scheme they are planning behind closed doors.
Old 2007-07-21, 05:11   Link #320
Lunarskylar

for everyone wondering how naruto is possibly going to surpass sasu-god, i sees some turbo training with his KB, i read a fake-spoiler a while back where it had naruto having all his clones training with the rookie 9 at teh same time, even sasu-god can't beat that speed

also, i have a theory on why sasuke is as strong as he is,

when he went to go train with oro, oro revealed something to him that he never would have expected to be tru; he knew he had hundreds of drooling fanboys and girl (with kishi being the pres of the sas-fanclub) but he DIDN'T know that there was an equally as powerfully sasugay club, dedicated to his death

the only to protect himself from us, was to get insanely, annoyingly, inconsistently kishimoto-you-fucked-up-but-what-else-is-new-ly strong

i mean that whole snake-hole-no-jutsu does seem like a freakin convenient way to escape from a mob of sas-haters, but what do i know anyways?

does that mean we're to blame for this monster that is sasuke and his sharigan?
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote