AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 10 23.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 13.95%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 11.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 23.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 16.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 4.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.33%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-10, 02:47   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (third season), Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2008-08-10, 07:02   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ohh~, let's look forward to another episode unrelated to the plot at all!

I really don't know what J.C. Staff wants to do... First, they go through material at top speed and make a mess, and now they stop and animate rather pointless material. In that case, just use these "pointless" episodes as plot episodes and spread the first three episodes better or something... Hah...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-08-10, 07:32   Link #3
X_Danny_X

looking at the preview, it seems somebody cast a love spell again or something. and louise was forcely kissed by another girl again.

does all this stuff happen in the manga? cant wait to see Siesta in her new maid outfit.
Old 2008-08-10, 13:48   Link #4
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ahahahaha! Hahahaha! As expected of J.C. Staff! Can't even last 3 episodes without messing up!......

More than that, J.C. Staff must be slacking or something. Instead of what should be there, they replaced them with Jessica and Scarron... Work a bit more and design what should be there... (-_-) Not only that, it doesn't make sense... Last time I checked, how bad is security for intruders to come in like that, hah? More than that, how much do they need to travel to get from the Inn to the Academy (which the script writer must have forgot...)? Sigh, there was a problem like this in Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu too...
--
Well, there was a lot of Siesta (pretty much completely focused on her... until J.C. Staff went berserk...), so I'm satisfied.
Truly, Zutto Siesta no DAAAAA Turn!

And it was funny, and lots of yuri (not really all that erotic, by the way, for those who expect something "good").
The last part irritated me, but everything else was good.
8/10 <--highest ranking I've given for 3rd season so far...

Now then, the next episode starts the "plot" again... which is worrisome... I hope, a lot, that J.C. Staff will think a bit more and not rush through like the first three episodes...

Spoiler for more thoughts involving the episode events:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-08-10, 18:20   Link #5
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Two obvious censors in fact.

Spoiler for supernova and black hole:

Last edited by aroduc; 2008-08-10 at 18:33.
Old 2008-08-10, 20:00   Link #6
longshot

ok from watching this episode........i really wish they would of made ZnT into a dvd thing then they can show all the blood, guts, and glory not this censored crap but otherwise an intersting episode
Old 2008-08-10, 20:22   Link #7
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

pretty good episode even though i was pretty lost for the most part...? the best was when Louise was in the window talking to saito...i have a good idea for what she was saying seems like the tabitha arc is starting? am i right?
Old 2008-08-10, 22:42   Link #8
Farplaner

I have to admit that this episode's humor did not reach me at all, unlike the last 2 episodes which I considered very funny... I guess I'm not much on yuri content.
Old 2008-08-10, 23:10   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Once I'm able to move away from my own notion of the story, as in, how I want this episode to unfold for me... it actually became enjoyable. I enjoyed this episode. How do I know I enjoyed it? I took a lot of screencaps.

A shounen-ai moment that I'm compelled to share.

Yuri-fans will love this episode. As for substance, the great super hero would say..... indubitably do nothing.
Old 2008-08-11, 00:47   Link #10
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Nevermind i guess the sub isnt out yet...turned out to be chinese sub it was titled under subbed? and now the torrent is gone altogether...guess they took it down

Last edited by crystalalien87; 2008-08-11 at 10:05.
Old 2008-08-11, 00:58   Link #11
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Well because im Yuri fan im not gonna be like the rest of some of these people just bashing on J.C about the recent episodes plus I <3 any episode with louise XD
Old 2008-08-11, 07:54   Link #12
Fo0oFi

i gave the episode 6\10
siesta always mange to annoy me
Old 2008-08-11, 15:44   Link #13
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Siesta was great in S1. She was shy, admired, and have this hidden love / jealousy for Saito and Louise. But now she is like a whore and tries to steal Saito's heart with very shameful sexual actions. Man, how much this story changed.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:12   Link #14
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Methinks you have an extremely skewed perception of what a whore is or how a whore acts. I've yet to see her bone people for money.

Siesta's merely grown a backbone because she realizes what advantages she has over Louise. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 2008-08-11, 17:27   Link #15
Stridone

It was a funny episode, but nothing outstanding. I'd like some Louise x Saito development now...
Old 2008-08-11, 19:40   Link #16
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Siesta was great in S1. She was shy, admired, and have this hidden love / jealousy for Saito and Louise. But now she is like a whore and tries to steal Saito's heart with very shameful sexual actions. Man, how much this story changed.
Hrm, I disagree.

She was simply trying to win his heart.

Louise did interfere, or she might have had him at hadaka-apron

Next, she decided that it was worth the risk of using the love potion, but she dropped it before we could see if she would follow through.

But for 1 hour's worth of effort, she came pretty closing to bagging him.

(While ruizu has all day everyday and cant seem to do it - at least not in a way that complies with her pride )
Old 2008-08-11, 19:56   Link #17
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ohh~, let's look forward to another episode unrelated to the plot at all!
I sure did.

I'm really surprised with how funny this episode turned out to me. It was basically one laugh, then onto the next --- nicely done indeed. I just love these relaxed episodes at the academy, 'cause they always turn out to be 100% enjoyable. Just like the first half of the first season.

Wasn't expected the sudden shift back to the main plot at the end, though it's been done before in this series.
Old 2008-08-11, 21:34   Link #18
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stridone View Post
It was a funny episode, but nothing outstanding. I'd like some Louise x Saito development now...
same here. gave it a 7/10 because of Siesta (i really liked how she was portrayed this episode, rather timid, wanting more, but troubled about what she was about to do) and for the funny moments.
but the feeling of a medieval aristocratic society gouverned by a nobility that can use magic that Halkeginia suposedly is, is completly gone. Siesta embarress 3 nobles (one of them Beatrice) by using a forbidden potion, and walkes away with just an verbal avertisment? in a real world situation she would have been hanged.
Old 2008-08-11, 21:53   Link #19
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
same here. gave it a 7/10 because of Siesta (i really liked how she was portrayed this episode, rather timid, wanting more, but troubled about what she was about to do) and for the funny moments.
but the feeling of a medieval aristocratic society gouverned by a nobility that can use magic that Halkeginia suposedly is, is completly gone. Siesta embarress 3 nobles (one of them Beatrice) by using a forbidden potion, and walkes away with just an verbal avertisment? in a real world situation she would have been hanged.
If I'm reading this right, I think the only one who would have the right to punish Siesta in such a manner is Saito, since he is Siesta's lord.
Old 2008-08-11, 23:34   Link #20
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Isn't Siesta academy's maid in general? Though she was appointed to Saito he is not her lord as such she is still academy's maid and yes, she probably would be hanged by now. One thing is Louise who though may be sadistic at times is not evil and would not try to do something like that, but she did the same with other nobles and they would have the right to punish her.
Closed Thread