AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-09, 11:58   Link #1061
Tenzen12

I am still thinking best way how noone would be hurt is Yukino x Yui and Hachiman x Shizuka.

Only problem would be Saki, there is noone for her despite all of her awesomness (I am realy torn between her and Shizuka...)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 12:33   Link #1062
Shadow5YA

Someone will get hurt. That's life.

In fact, they have already been hurt before.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 13:10   Link #1063
Hoang.Giang

Everybody hurt. Hurt each other is the important part to keep relationship grow up, like you can see it in Kokoro Connect.
Hoang.Giang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 01:13   Link #1064
terribad

Chapter 3-2 is out on NanoDesu translations.
terribad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 01:15   Link #1065
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am still thinking best way how noone would be hurt is Yukino x Yui and Hachiman x Shizuka.
Hahaha.. LOLS.. That was a good one. The WORST option for the author to make.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-08-10 at 01:28.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:37   Link #1066
Tenzen12

Not at all. Yukino x Yui is almost cannon, Hachiman looks for person with job to financialy support him and Shizuka need marry already. I would like hear how it is supposed be bad idea.
Old 2013-08-10, 07:42   Link #1067
Quol
That Guy

If the two main romantic interests to hachiman get together and hachiman ends up with the teacher then the Title would make more sense then ever.

'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected'

Though i'm a HachimanxYukino fan
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 09:27   Link #1068
F34R

“I’m going to find a beautiful and distinguished woman to marry so that she’ll continue to support me till I die.” -Hachiman (Volume 1 Chapter 3)
I can't think of anyone but Yukino who fits that profile. It could be simply ship tease or it could be foreshadowing our ending heroine.
F34R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 09:45   Link #1069
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
“I’m going to find a beautiful and distinguished woman to marry so that she’ll continue to support me till I die.” -Hachiman (Volume 1 Chapter 3)
I can't think of anyone but Yukino who fits that profile. It could be simply ship tease or it could be foreshadowing our ending heroine.
do you realy think Yukino would support 8man.

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 09:48   Link #1070
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
If the two main romantic interests to hachiman get together and hachiman ends up with the teacher then the Title would make more sense then ever.

'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected'

Though i'm a HachimanxYukino fan
the same could be said if he ends up with Totsuka

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 10:49   Link #1071
F34R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkyon View Post
do you realy think Yukino would support 8man.
Obviously not, 8man probaby believes that a 'beautiful' and 'distinguised' woman would support him. But, Yukino not paying for 8man's drink (but paying for Yui's) during Saki's arc speaks for itself. But she does fit 8man's supposed 'ideal woman'.

Besides when a heroine goes 'dere-dere' a full 180 turn isn't too far fetched so Yukinon x 8man fans (like myself) have hope yet.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:34   Link #1072
Tenzen12

Nope, even in full dere mode she wouldn't let Hikki leech on her.
Old 2013-08-11, 23:44   Link #1073
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Not at all. Yukino x Yui is almost cannon, Hachiman looks for person with job to financialy support him and Shizuka need marry already. I would like hear how it is supposed be bad idea.
IYHO.... Cannon lols... This ain't Kannazuki no Miko.... This ain't yuri since if it is we should have a LOT of hints that it is... Don't use the ED of the anime.... It's art and doesn't make any sense....

I think Yukinon is just in denial of her feelings... Obviously Yui likes Hachiman, romantically. Hachiman is a almost the same as Yukinon... I think it takes a special situation to make this two realizes that they are special to each other....

I think going homo just because they might hurt each other is pretty ridiculous....

Anyway... Yukinon X Hachiman....
Old 2013-08-12, 04:26   Link #1074
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Hachi x Sensei or Hachi x Saki for me.
Don't know why but I can't see Yui succeeding or Yukino defrosting anytime soon.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 04:30   Link #1075
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Hachi x Sensei or Hachi x Saki for me.
Don't know why but I can't see Yui succeeding or Yukino defrosting anytime soon.
I'm agreeing with this person. I feel that Hachiman has (unknowingly) set off more of Shizuka and Saki's flags than Yui and Yukino's, at least based on the LN Spoilers I read.
Old 2013-08-12, 06:29   Link #1076
csuree
The Most Hated™

always yukino x 8man...
Just because 2 people have
chemistry does not mean they will hook up. Many times a pushy person steals away a good catch.
Happened to me countless times.
Clearly yukino is not pushy, and she might lose to any of the other girls. So my bet is that yukino will lose. The winner could be any other girl, as 8man finds all of them attractive and has moments of weakness with them.
Old 2013-08-12, 12:48   Link #1077
F34R

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
always yukino x 8man...
Just because 2 people have
chemistry does not mean they will hook up. Many times a pushy person steals away a good catch.
Happened to me countless times.
Clearly yukino is not pushy, and she might lose to any of the other girls. So my bet is that yukino will lose. The winner could be any other girl, as 8man finds all of them attractive and has moments of weakness with them.
Can't really blame people, these are the two main characters and it is clear that their interactions a re both fun and interesting for both the characters as well as the readers themselves. Had this series been presented in a more (ironically) traditional love triangle comedy where both heroines are equally developed and given fair chances then perhaps the bias towards Yukino would be less. But as it stands Yukino simply has more productive screen time with 8man. Where as Yui's screen time tends to involve random conversations lacking direction (at the very least Yui lacks foresight and tends to act with the 'gut feeling' or spur of the moment) with 8man haphazardly replying.

Of course that doesn't say who 8man will end up with (if at all). The way I see it 8man in his current 'form' cannot end up with either, he is cynical to a fault viewing Yui's feelings with contempt. Likewise it is unlikely that either Yukino or 8man will make the required first move (assuming either has feelings), with both lacking the necessary social skills, the latter having it worse due to past experiences with women. But who knows? Once the 'tsun' goes 'dere' anything's possible.

I for one fully support the Yukino x 8man, not because imo she is the better suited heroine (chemistry + school idol, #1 beauty), but simply because tsunderes are just that awesome
Old 2013-08-13, 06:26   Link #1078
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
I'm agreeing with this person. I feel that Hachiman has (unknowingly) set off more of Shizuka and Saki's flags than Yui and Yukino's, at least based on the LN Spoilers I read.
That makes us three Let's make clique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
IYHO.... Cannon lols... This ain't Kannazuki no Miko.... This ain't yuri since if it is we should have a LOT of hints that it is... Don't use the ED of the anime.... It's art and doesn't make any sense....

I think Yukinon is just in denial of her feelings... Obviously Yui likes Hachiman, romantically. Hachiman is a almost the same as Yukinon... I think it takes a special situation to make this two realizes that they are special to each other....

I think going homo just because they might hurt each other is pretty ridiculous....

Anyway... Yukinon X Hachiman....
But there is lenty of hints, even without ED (which is surely creation of people who didn't miss them). Yukino and Hikki undoubtly have special relationship, but I am not sure if it would work.
Old 2013-08-13, 07:18   Link #1079
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
But there is lenty of hints, even without ED (which is surely creation of people who didn't miss them). Yukino and Hikki undoubtly have special relationship, but I am not sure if it would work.
I would if they managed to settle things their respective issues.... I will re watch it again if I have the time.... probably next month... I got 20+ anime series in line....
Old 2013-08-13, 07:35   Link #1080
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

it would take a crying scenario for those two to develop

Quote:
I for one fully support the Yukino x 8man, not because imo she is the better suited heroine (chemistry + school idol, #1 beauty), but simply because tsunderes are just that awesome
THIS

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck