2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-02-13, 03:13   Link #61
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Hitagi has a trauma because of the past incident...
And she clearly states that if Araragi do that thing to her, she will hate him...
Actually, she said that she was afraid that she might end up hating him.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 03:35   Link #62
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Just realized how unfortunate Koyomi is:
  • He can not do Shinobu because she got lolified
  • He can not do Tsubasa because a sexually anorexic played the damsel in distress to get him first, and Tsubasa is too good to become a second choice
  • He can not do with Hitagi because she afraid of equating him with the cultist that failed to rape her a couple of years ago
  • He can not do Mayoi because she is a loli ghost
  • He can not do Nadeko because of the what called syndrome that haunts childhood friends
  • He can not do Suruga, because she is loyal to his asuxual girlfriend
  • He can not do his sisters, because he sees them as family (the what called syndrome again)
So unless Hitagi gets over her sexual dysfunction (in other words doesn't cockblock him again), Koyomi will become another 30YO virgin
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 04:43   Link #63
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
  • He can not do Tsubasa because a sexually anorexic played the damsel in distress to get him first, and Tsubasa is too good to become a second choice
  • He can not do with Hitagi because she afraid of equating him with the cultist that failed to rape her a couple of years ago
  • He can not do Nadeko because of the what called syndrome that haunts childhood friends
  • He can not do his sisters, because he sees them as family (the what called syndrome again)
So unless Hitagi gets over her sexual dysfunction (in other words doesn't cockblock him again), Koyomi will become another 30YO virgin
In fact, he cant do other girls because lots of pencil will fall down "accidentally" from sky onto him and other girls...

So yeah, unless Hitagi is cured from her trauma, he will be another 30YO virgin...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 05:21   Link #64
larethian

I thought it was pretty obvious that if you read between the lines of Gahara's lines, she's practically screaming that her "request" after showdown with Kaiki would be to 'do' her.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 05:31   Link #65
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
^ for anyone except Hitagi, I would have unconditionally agreed
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 05:36   Link #66
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
^ You need a rewatch of bake, or better subs for both.

She met Kaiki after the crab incident. She was almost raped by a high-ranking priest of the cult her mother was in, not by Kaiki. She met crab (god wordplay) which removed her weight (feelings wordplay). Kaiki was one of the five conmen she met to get her "weight" returned to her.
yeah, my bad I was under the impression that Hitagi was almost raped by Kaiki

that's why she hated him so much

I guess I just got things mixed up
Old 2012-02-13, 09:09   Link #67
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I thought it was pretty obvious that if you read between the lines of Gahara's lines, she's practically screaming that her "request" after showdown with Kaiki would be to 'do' her.
Yeah, I can see how one can think that but... that isn't romantic. I think Hitagi is just being a giant tease, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
yeah, my bad I was under the impression that Hitagi was almost raped by Kaiki

that's why she hated him so much

I guess I just got things mixed up
I was mixed up too. I forgot the part about trying to get help regarding the crab.
Old 2012-02-13, 09:15   Link #68
broken270
Defying gravity

Dialogue is strong here, that much is certain. However, there is a concern for the other sister's arc. Assuming Karen ends next week, does anyone know if Tsuhiki's arc would be done well given the remaining episodes it has left?
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 16:33   Link #69
taichi-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Yes maybe I will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Though i am intrigued to why Hitagi says, "You will be sleepless this night..."
Finally eh??
Yes.. It was about time for them as a couple to have sex...
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 17:58   Link #70
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I think you mean the Westermarck Effect, and that's only the reason for his sisters. Nothing to do with Nadeko.

And Hitagi didn't play the damsel in distress to get him. If you go by that, he rescued Tsubasa first. Hitagi seduced him. By insulting him.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 02:32   Link #71
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I think you mean the Westermarck Effect, and that's only the reason for his sisters. Nothing to do with Nadeko.

And Hitagi didn't play the damsel in distress to get him. If you go by that, he rescued Tsubasa first. Hitagi seduced him. By insulting him.
Or Koyomi seduces Hitagi by acting normal (want to help everyone) XD
Old 2012-02-14, 15:40   Link #72
Ray
Garnet

I loved Hitagi and Shinobu in this episode. Give us more of these two characters, Shaft!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 18:00   Link #73
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Damn, Im sorry for those who like her but I can' stand Hanekawa. Even when she's not in an episode, she's ruining the show (for me). How dares she bullying Senjouhara ? It's rare for me to not like a character but Hanekawa is one of them.
Honestly, Senjoughara would totally deserve to be bullied because she always bullies others. Especially Araragi.

I'm already used to characters weirdness in this show but back when I watched Bakemonogatari I really couldn't understand all the love Senjoughara was receiving because for the most of the time she is an ass.

For me Hanekawa totally rose in my book for being able to have such power on Semjoughara who could easily pierce her with pencils and staplers.
Hanekawa has no strength and yet she rules.

However, I'm 100% sure that no bullying is involved. Hanekawa is not a blood thirsty person like Senjoughara.
Old 2012-02-14, 20:45   Link #74
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Hmmm, I don't get why Araragi is the master here. Isn't the one who was bit the 'servant' and the one who bites the 'master'? If it's something that will be explained later, please don't tell me =0(.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 23:24   Link #75
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
...However, I'm 100% sure that no bullying is involved. Hanekawa is not a blood thirsty person like Senjoughara.
The way I feel it is that Senjougahara has a violent and dangerous-seeming surface concealing an insecure interior, longing for love; whereas Hanekawa has a controlled exterior concealing a controlling and dangerous interior. However, Senjougahara's talk about bullying sounded like some kind of joke to me. Time will tell.

In any case, I'm sold on Senjougahara. Fascinating and attractive character, for me. I adored her way of reacting to Araragi's bald declaration of love. She declared her love in return, but in a typically roundabout way.

As for frubam's question about the master/servant thing with Shinobu, it is pretty interesting. Perhaps it refers to the (true) idea that our servants are in some sense our masters (as in InuxBoku). And perhaps it is saying that in the NisiOisiN world, the bond between a vampire and her bitee binds in both directions.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 00:56   Link #76
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Leave the master servant thing between Araragi and Shinobu till Kizumonogatari... it'll be more fun that way... I promise.

Hitagi needs Koyomi more than Hanaekawa.

Hanekawa wasn't desperate and could afford to take her time and wait on Koyomi to confess... or not at all... Hitagi could not. She found someone great in her life and grabbed her chance.

Hanekawas strength is her also her weakness... because she doesn't feel pressure until its TOO MUCH and then she evolves to a demon cat.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 03:32   Link #77
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
whereas Hanekawa has a controlled exterior concealing a controlling and dangerous interior.
You make her sound like a yandere It's just that she is good personified and she won't allow any evil

What I like of her is exactly that she can make people listen to her without threat of violence.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 05:14   Link #78
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Honestly, Senjoughara would totally deserve to be bullied because she always bullies others. Especially Araragi.

I'm already used to characters weirdness in this show but back when I watched Bakemonogatari I really couldn't understand all the love Senjoughara was receiving because for the most of the time she is an ass.

For me Hanekawa totally rose in my book for being able to have such power on Semjoughara who could easily pierce her with pencils and staplers.
Hanekawa has no strength and yet she rules.

However, I'm 100% sure that no bullying is involved. Hanekawa is not a blood thirsty person like Senjoughara.

Maybe that's the point. In real life, despite being a major catch, Senjougahara's broken personality would turn off most guys, except Araragi; she recognised that and pounced quickly. I'd totally put up with the thorns though. Anyway, she enjoys being abusive/it's a defensive mechanism and the guy knows it, so no harm there.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 08:55   Link #79
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post

Hitagi needs Koyomi more than Hanaekawa.

Hanekawa wasn't desperate and could afford to take her time and wait on Koyomi to confess... or not at all... Hitagi could not. She found someone great in her life and grabbed her chance.

Hanekawas strength is her also her weakness... because she doesn't feel pressure until its TOO MUCH and then she evolves to a demon cat.
That's debatable. Senjougahara has a father she could rely on, Hanekawa doesn't. Truth is the difference between the two of them is that Hitagi is aware or her weakness while Hanekawa isn't.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:09   Link #80
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Maybe that's the point. In real life, despite being a major catch, Senjougahara's broken personality would turn off most guys, except Araragi; she recognised that and pounced quickly. I'd totally put up with the thorns though. Anyway, she enjoys being abusive/it's a defensive mechanism and the guy knows it, so no harm there.
"Put up"? I think the thorns are what make her interesting. I find them... stimulating.

(The stabbing habit I'm less sold on, though. But then, I'm not part vampire.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote