Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-08, 17:10   Link #341
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
I want this arc to be finished. tower is huge and they still need to climb for many years to be ranker. if progress is this slow. maybe I may become an old may by the middle of series
The "top" is on the 134th floor, and they're at 30 or so. Almost of fourth of the way done!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 19:18   Link #342
tsunade666

Plus they are not really climbing per level. Some level are being skip so they will brush up some floor without you knowing it.
Old 2013-12-08, 22:40   Link #343
Xacual

Just a reminder but we're going to have a long break after this arc is over. The author still needs to have surgery, he's just been putting it off because he wanted to finish this story arc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 00:13   Link #344
tsunade666

surgery? huh?
Old 2013-12-09, 00:20   Link #345
nosaer

In his afterwards he's been complaining about wrist pain for quite a few months now. I'm kind of conflicted about the situation. On one hand I want the guy to be healthy, and on the other hand I really want to continue reading the story. but alas his health has to take the priority, hopefully whatever it is can be taken care of in a month or 2
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 00:32   Link #346
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
In his afterwards he's been complaining about wrist pain for quite a few months now. I'm kind of conflicted about the situation. On one hand I want the guy to be healthy, and on the other hand I really want to continue reading the story. but alas his health has to take the priority, hopefully whatever it is can be taken care of in a month or 2
Yeah he said he needed surgery on his wrist months ago. Over half a year ago now? It's been quite a while that's he put it off.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-12-09, 05:15   Link #347
Breimoon

what? he should hurry and take it. Prefer to wait 3-5 months now than having a wonderful series possibly haxed for health reason
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 12:34   Link #348
nosaer

Well Based on what I've seen of the new chapter raw (I can't say read because I have zero knowledge of the Korean Language) It looks like there probably won't be too many more chapters left in this Arc, so his Break is coming soon.

Can't wait for the translation to come out though, as this chapter seems like it'll be pretty epic.

Edit:

Translation is up, and it looks like the dissension within Fug is beginning to show itself to us. It almost seems like one random rogue member created this big mess, that was semi countered beforehand. And I'm the only one who thought there was more to Fug than the portion portrayed beforehand.

Last edited by nosaer; 2013-12-10 at 00:49.
Old 2013-12-10, 13:17   Link #349
crow13

sui is the best troll ever ,i thought we will need to watch baam betrayed again and powerless but wow that was awesome and the fug elders are smart enough to not let a power hungry slayer like krakka gets his hand on this kind of weapon
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 15:57   Link #350
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah, they let 25th "I have absolutely no loyalty or sympathy for FUG" Baam get it. I'm glad for him, but I am reminded of that old Mad Science adage: "before you make an unstoppable monster, ask yourself if you really want an unstoppable monster".

Though I guess they still have plenty of handles on him, and it'll still be a while before he can threaten a high ranker.
Old 2013-12-10, 18:51   Link #351
Xacual

Maybe I read it wrong but wasn't it the Elders supporting Karaka that fucked up? It seemed more like most of the elders were on Karaka's side and the side wanting to support Baam was a smaller faction.

Old 2013-12-15, 10:14   Link #352
tsunade666

newest chapter is out. Check it out!!!

Man Rak is badass. he play toss the deadly spear with beta! hahaha

serve that idiot beta. his running back because viole finally escapes.

then the final battle for workshop tournament is beta and mad dog vs viole.

it will be one awesome battle!!
Old 2013-12-15, 12:49   Link #353
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
newest chapter is out. Check it out!!!

Man Rak is badass. he play toss the deadly spear with beta! hahaha

serve that idiot beta. his running back because viole finally escapes.

then the final battle for workshop tournament is beta and mad dog vs viole.

it will be one awesome battle!!
I doubt. They both are too much for him
Old 2013-12-15, 14:41   Link #354
Breimoon

as soon as he is summoned he will kick beta's behind and then go on 1 vs 1 against mad dog in the final battle
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 14:56   Link #355
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I just realized that the worm inside Beta reminds me of the Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1. I wonder if Beta loses control over his body during the fight with Baam. Right now he seems to be able to supress the parasite, but later on maybe it won't work out well... or maybe he is under its control already, but it just didn't actively take control over him yet.
Old 2013-12-15, 15:14   Link #356
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

QFT:
Quote:
"They will be stronger than anyone you've faced thus far" lol. Urek Mazino disagrees
Hell, since they're just regulars, not sure if they're even stronger than that baseball guy who was, after all, a ranker.

Also, Hwa Ryang's comment about Baam becoming a man... does that mean she's become part of his harem?
Old 2013-12-15, 15:21   Link #357
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, Hwa Ryang's comment about Baam becoming a man... does that mean she's become part of his harem?
If so Androssi will hunt her
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 15:49   Link #358
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She'll be fine. She's good at running away.

Yeon Yihwa (who's definitely in the harem) is in trouble, though.

And of course, they're all dead if Yuri decides to get jealous.
Old 2013-12-15, 17:05   Link #359
nosaer

Baam will be able to handle everyone in his harem. why do you think he's acquiring so much power? and with friends like Koon scripting events for him, there's no way he could fail. Just go back to how he got Androssi on his team to begin with lol

Edit:

I just read the chapter and It was pretty awesome. Baam said he had no interest in being Hwa's God, but did anyone else notice that he said nothing about being her man? Good stuff in this Chap. I think it'll be Baam vs Mad dog while he's waiting to be summoned, and then he'll have to help out against beta after he gets summoned. Hopefully none of the important Season one characters die. I don't really care much about the S2 cast except yiwha

Last edited by nosaer; 2013-12-15 at 17:32.
Old 2013-12-15, 18:21   Link #360
tsunade666

I just notice that Baam's harem consist of girls from zahard family.

Even though his a candidate slayer and will most likely face off against zahard.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge