AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2014-12-06, 04:17   Link #41
TwinDragons
Thunder Dragon Slayer

I feel like Hiro brought her back for nothing if she doesn't end up with Natsu.
Old 2014-12-06, 04:59   Link #42
B214

How about pushing Mira back to the front lines.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 07:02   Link #43
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinDragons View Post
I feel like Hiro brought her back for nothing if she doesn't end up with Natsu.
I dont disagree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
How about pushing Mira back to the front lines.
Yea Mira being back on the front lines has very little to do with Lisanna at this point

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 02:33   Link #44
B214

Not really, the only time Mira fight before Lisanna returned was during the fighting festival. After that Mira never fought until the S-class test, but that is after Lisanna returned.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 12:53   Link #45
ImperialFlameGod8190

The problem is that in the S-class test the only S class members of FT at that point were Erza Mira and Gildarts. So mira would've likely had to fight. Frankly Lisannas' role is minimal if non-existant which is a letdown

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-12-12, 13:29   Link #46
Aquaman OS

Mira and Elfman had already gotten over their issues long before Lisanna returned. They just weren't in the following arcs because they only focused on the usual group of Natsu Gray Lucy Erza and Wendy.

Really Mira was never on the front lines. She's only been promiant because these last few arcs have involved the guild as a whole.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 18:58   Link #47
G147

Mira was an active mage in the past. She retired after Lisanna supposingly die. And remained retired till Lisanna returned. So maybe you can consider Lisanna as a trigger to pull Mira back as an active mage.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 06:45   Link #48
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Mira and Elfman had already gotten over their issues long before Lisanna returned. They just weren't in the following arcs because they only focused on the usual group of Natsu Gray Lucy Erza and Wendy.

Really Mira was never on the front lines. She's only been promiant because these last few arcs have involved the guild as a whole.
Your second point is correct the first one is wrong. During the Phantom Lord arc while the whole group was fighting she stayed away. During the battle of FT when Laxus forced everyone to fight mira tried incredibly hard not to fight until she was forced into she devil mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Mira was an active mage in the past. She retired after Lisanna supposingly die. And remained retired till Lisanna returned. So maybe you can consider Lisanna as a trigger to pull Mira back as an active mage.
You could consider that but really she wasnt an active fighter. She was part of the S-class exam because Mira was S-class and that was clearly not a serious fight at least as far as the S-class are concerned. She pretty much had to be forced to fight Azuma.

Grand magic games her only fight was the fanservice battle so really not so much.

Old 2014-12-13, 07:40   Link #49
Aquaman OS

Mira recovered during the battle of fairy tail. After that she used her magic again and returned to the ranks of S Class.

That had nothing to do with Lisanna's return. Like Elfman getting over his guilt and learning how to use Beast Soul properly she worked out her grief on her own, and then Lisanna came back anyway.
Old 2014-12-13, 22:09   Link #50
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Mira recovered during the battle of fairy tail. After that she used her magic again and returned to the ranks of S Class.

That had nothing to do with Lisanna's return. Like Elfman getting over his guilt and learning how to use Beast Soul properly she worked out her grief on her own, and then Lisanna came back anyway.
During the battle of FT she flipped out and attacked Fried that aint recovered and by the way she was always S-class she just didnt fight she finally got over her grief once lisanna returned. Elfman yes worked out his business before but not Mira

Old 2014-12-14, 23:54   Link #51
Aquaman OS

Mira's take over flat out didn't work until she used it against Freed.

Afterwards she was fixed. Nothing to do with Lisanna's return.
Old 2014-12-15, 07:17   Link #52
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Mira's take over flat out didn't work until she used it against Freed.

Afterwards she was fixed. Nothing to do with Lisanna's return.
you're thinking of Elfman not Mira. Granted Elfman's happened because he was shown constant scenes of Lisanna's "death"
Mira chose not to fight its not that she couldnt fight.

Old 2014-12-15, 15:53   Link #53
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you're thinking of Elfman not Mira. Granted Elfman's happened because he was shown constant scenes of Lisanna's "death"
Mira chose not to fight its not that she couldnt fight.
Then why did she curse her own uselessness in the fight against Phantom Lord after failing to trick Jose with a single, incomplete transformation?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 17:22   Link #54
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Then why did she curse her own uselessness in the fight against Phantom Lord after failing to trick Jose with a single, incomplete transformation?
Easy because she was literally useless as a fighter. After Lisanna's "death" Mira had retired from battle because she was shellshocked at being helpless to stop her sister from being killed. Even though she was an S-class wizard and one that Laxus himself respected she was too scared to fight and decided not to fight. All she could do was stall for time and the fact is that didnt really work.

Old 2016-08-03, 21:13   Link #55
dmasterxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Easy because she was literally useless as a fighter. After Lisanna's "death" Mira had retired from battle because she was shellshocked at being helpless to stop her sister from being killed. Even though she was an S-class wizard and one that Laxus himself respected she was too scared to fight and decided not to fight. All she could do was stall for time and the fact is that didnt really work.
Yeah...you just admitted that she was literally useless as a fighter. Elfman was the one who chose not to do something (i.e. his full body takeover). Mira's powers wouldn't even work right. She resolved that in the Fighting Festival arc which came before Lisanna's return. Saying she didn't overcome it before then is flat out wrong.
dmasterxd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character discussion