AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-29, 23:39   Link #3701
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
they could be really "a little more strong than universe 7 sayans overal since they where not "erazed by frost", they had time to evolve.
Except Frost is not a ruthless tyrant like Frieza but a cunning fraud.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 00:09   Link #3702
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
You speaking the content but the problem is the outward.
People mad because Super saiyan image has reduced now. The once legendary super saiyan now treated being cheap-cards anybody could get by simple "genius". This offensive were started by Goten and Trunks but i never thought Toriyama and others would underestimate the authentic very bad.
Yes, both universe 7 and 6 are different so of course there are different concept of SS here but it really hard to swallow for us long-timer DBZ fans to see how cheap SS now. At least we demand for more rational way of unvierse 6 saiyans to obtains SS form.
To be fair, SSJ already a joke the moment when Dr.Gero, the earthling scientist, created a few robots that have higher power level than former space emperor and alien beings, and all of this was taking place in his cave.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 00:21   Link #3703
Blueknight78

Quote:
Except Frost is not a ruthless tyrant like Frieza but a cunning fraud.
yeah and that allowed then to evolve.

another thing which i think was interesting is which that episode basically beerus confirmed which the strongets peoples in the whole universe 7 are indeed on earth for now, cuz others warriors or where killed by frieza or defeated by goku an his friends turning earth in the "most strong planet" in the unverse when comes to power level and alive peoples.
Old 2017-05-30, 00:33   Link #3704
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
and all of this was taking place in his cave.
WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
Old 2017-05-30, 02:34   Link #3705
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
Mad genius

Last edited by alex_drian; 2017-05-30 at 04:22.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 02:39   Link #3706
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
To be fair, SSJ already a joke the moment when Dr.Gero, the earthling scientist, created a few robots that have higher power level than former space emperor and alien beings, and all of this was taking place in his cave.
Imagine that, had Goku not sniffed it out, in a few years Red Ribbon would have conquered the Earth, then started expanding into space and fought a war with the Frieza empire. AND WON .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 02:43   Link #3707
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Android overpower space sentient is nothing strange that is prove knowledge is limitless, you may consider that as ones of power set to be introduced at Dragon ball series and Android arc is not insulting Dragon ball as Super did.
True, in android saga super saiyan saga legend image begun to reduce by power level scale but is not cheapened skate like in super.
Quote:
yeah and that allowed then to evolve.

another thing which i think was interesting is which that episode basically beerus confirmed which the strongets peoples in the whole universe 7 are indeed on earth for now, cuz others warriors or where killed by frieza or defeated by goku an his friends turning earth in the "most strong planet" in the unverse when comes to power level and alive peoples.
I am pretty certain Jacob far more powerful than Roshi but why that damn rotten pervert bastard should get choosen?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 04:24   Link #3708
alex_drian

Quote:
I am pretty certain Jacob far more powerful than Roshi but why that damn rotten pervert bastard should get choosen?
Seems that Roshi is as strong as Cell now
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 04:38   Link #3709
n0m@n
C-Z

Lol, Frieza looks like the main fighter of Universe 7.
People have been discussing about Frieza's 'possible' new form due to a one of the upcoming WCF is that of Frieza but was written as 'Golden Frieza (Angel)'. Though I guess it's simply referring to Frieza who is now dead with halo above his head.
Old 2017-05-30, 05:57   Link #3710
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Android overpower space sentient is nothing strange that is prove knowledge is limitless, you may consider that as ones of power set to be introduced at Dragon ball series and Android arc is not insulting Dragon ball as Super did.
True, in android saga super saiyan saga legend image begun to reduce by power level scale but is not cheapened skate like in super.
Well, SSJ is always a joke, whether in Cell arc, Buu arc, and most of the movies version.

The only time that SSJ looks glorious was first Cooler movie.

So yeah, I don't really feel a thing when U6 Saiyan can do it with ease. Plus, SSJ is nothing but an obsolete transformation when SSB was introduced. Heck, even Gohan doesn't want to use it anymore.
Old 2017-05-30, 07:24   Link #3711
DemonneoPT

SSJB should just be a simple KI change and not an actual transformation. That way normal SSJ would still be relevant.
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 09:40   Link #3712
Blueknight78

hmmm, about the tails and the oozaro, honestly speaking in Z it already was dropped in the beginner in vegita arc, that was the last time we saw a sayan in manga or anime with tail, akira just dropped it after that arc, vegita, gohan and goku lost permanently they tails for a unknow magic way and gothen and trunks never had one, even the "new girls generations" pan and bra also don't have a tail, they tried to bring it back in GT, but since it is a alternative universe then they really lost it, then akira to be practical and maybe "lazyness" decided to remove it on universe 6.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-05-30 at 13:01.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 10:21   Link #3713
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
hmmm, about the tails and the oozaro, honestly speaking in Z it already was dropped in the beginner in vegita arc, that was the last time we saw a sayan in manga or anime with tail, akira just dropped it after that arc, vegita, gohan and goku lost permanently they tails for a unknow magic way and gothen and trunks never had one, even the "new girls generations" pan and bra also don't have a tail, they where bring back in GT, but since it is a alternative universe then they really lost it, then akira to be pratical and maybe "lazy" decided to remove it on universe 6.
I think Toriyama should have take some tips from Kishimoto.

What is Naruto's best move? Yup, chakra megazord.

So for Goku, it should be Golden Oozaru.

Talk about wasted potential here, Toriyama.
Old 2017-05-30, 12:01   Link #3714
DemonneoPT

It does not even need to be Goku and co to have the tails. Toryiama should just give them to the sayans from the U6 and bring again the Oozaru greatness! It's indeed a wast of potential since it could bring back more diversity to the show!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-03, 20:36   Link #3715
n0m@n
C-Z

Damn. Was watching it on stream but Toei animation started removing all the streams on youtube lol.

Spoiler for 93:
Old 2017-06-03, 20:45   Link #3716
quagmire

Spoiler for for ep 93:
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-03, 20:55   Link #3717
Blueknight78

man i can stop to think which one looked more "evil" if goku o frieza, all gokus faces and the way he looked happy after witness friend golden form, man serious someone must stop that monster called goku he is really the big threat here, even superman from injust must learn with him what really means being selfish and "evil" goku is really bad material

female brolly is "super jelly toward cawlifa and wanted to kill cabe" and the rat god of destruction really being a "rat" and want to kill beerus he is really looking for something.

i can imagine the guy which is strong than a god of destruction for sure must be the guy from the "hero teams" which appear fighting goku.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Spoiler for for ep 93:
for your spoiler if i'm not wrong that limitation was the "old dragon balls" the new ones don't have it and you can be revived multiple times the only real limit of dragon balls could be things like "make me super strong(like limite of powers) or maybe he is too powerfull to be revived by normal dragon balls but based on goku selfishness i can see goku want to really ressurect frieza just to have a rematch with him since what is matter for him are battles and even if this means bring bag the big scum of the universe.
Old 2017-06-03, 20:59   Link #3718
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Spoiler for for ep 93:
Oh yeah. I also forgot about the rule lol.
Spoiler for 93:

So 1 hour 30 minutes till the tournament starts. Wonder how many episode that equates to for the tournament to start...
Old 2017-06-03, 21:08   Link #3719
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
Well, I'm not Dr. Gero

Looks like Goku understood his own weakness when facing Frieza. Also, they will keep nerfing Hit since his speciality is killing others.

Wonder if we'll get an opening revision with Frieza replacing Buu. Maybe that's the secret to why the single has delayed so much
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-03, 21:35   Link #3720
quagmire

Quote:
for your spoiler if i'm not wrong that limitation was the "old dragon balls" the new ones don't have it and you can be revived multiple times the only real limit of dragon balls could be things like "make me super strong(like limite of powers) or maybe he is too powerfull to be revived by normal dragon balls but based on goku selfishness i can see goku want to really ressurect frieza just to have a rematch with him since what is matter for him are battles and even if this means bring bag the big scum of the universe.
The new ones Dende made were based on the model of the dragon balls Kame made so it has the same limitations, just Dende made Shenron able to grant initially two and now three wishes.

To my knowledge, Dende has not removed the only being able to revive someone once limitation.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy