AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-05-08, 05:59   Link #41
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 4:

that was a bit scary. I thought something bad might happen to Tsubaki since she found out the secret.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-08, 06:51   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Truth be told, the only time I thought Hinagiku looked even the slightest bit cute was when she was throwing a tantrum and admitting that there were actually cuter girls than her out there.
Honestly, when it comes to her design, she isn't even in the top 20 cutest girls in this show.
Old 2022-05-08, 18:49   Link #43
grecefar

yeah, hinagiku has a pretty normal design, it was recycled too, she looks like takagi best friend. (I don't recall the name).

tsubaki is the cutest.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 08:11   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 5:

first time I see a ninja who cannot climb a tree. lol
also, was it better to fight barefoot? Maybe Ajisai should have kept wearing the slippers.

well, and Hinagiku is cute enough, but I think Ajisai is much cuter - she sort of looks Takagi-san from Karakai Jozou no Takagi-san.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-05-15 at 03:55.
Old 2022-05-14, 17:03   Link #45
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So not all ninja villages have separated boys and girls. Tsubaki got her hands on a great source of intel, I was actually surprised she hasn't asked her much about boys yet. But she's a nice girl first and foremost, so she wanted Rindou to feel at home as soon as possible. She did find out about penises though.
Old 2022-05-14, 18:51   Link #46
grecefar

Rindou comes from a village with men, so she has a lot of info that tsubaki would like to know but she is holding it for now, I doubt with how shy rindou is, coming with a lots of questions will be too much for her.

Sazanka and rindou have something in common that can lead to a great friendship between them, who knows maybe sazanka can tone down her onee-sama obssesion with a new friend there.

Rindou is really cute but tsubaki is still my number 1, I wonder how hinagiku will react when she sees rindou face.
Old 2022-05-14, 20:43   Link #47
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well theres a new girl and she so shy that she hides behind a mask but that is some summoning technique

Well you see how juvenile those girls are
Old 2022-05-14, 21:24   Link #48
BWTraveller
Born to ship

This reminded me of a particular bit in Kaguya-sama...

And man, there's a lot more fanservice in this series than Takagi-san.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-15, 04:01   Link #49
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 6:

liking this new Rindou girl. She's shy, but it feels natural and not forced. She's a good addition to Tsubaki ninja team. I was also surprised by the summoning technique.

dropped Healer Girl, but I'm gonna continue this. This show is now one of my favorites for this season.
Old 2022-05-15, 07:03   Link #50
James Rye

That was a lot of chin-chin talk for a show full of little girls. How did this get through ethic committee? Oh right, it's Japan, never mind. Jokes aside, this was a fun episode. Rindou was superadorable, she had really pretty eyes, and her being a new team member to Team Dog adds a new variant that will shake up things within the team for a bit.

Her jutsu to summon people from afar is really powerful though. Mokuren was like "what, eh, what?" when she got summoned from her room like this. I wonder if her teammates were there as well and are now in a panic search for her. xD
Old 2022-05-15, 07:09   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
This reminded me of a particular bit in Kaguya-sama...

And man, there's a lot more fanservice in this series than Takagi-san.
Aoi Koga is voicing Ajisai, who was among the girls who kept repeating chinchin.
Old 2022-05-21, 16:05   Link #52
James Rye

Rindou training to talk to Sazanka without her mask and failing. If you can pull down your pants in public you can take off your mask, Rindou. xD

Well, she succeeded at that in the end, crushing Hinagiku's spirit all the way. Bet she gonna spend two days holed up in her room before she comes out again. Feels like Hinagiku's teammates are her soul crutches to keep her in working condition.^^
Old 2022-05-21, 18:31   Link #53
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

As soon as Hinagiku heard Rindou was cute and wanted to see for herself, you just knew it would end with her in tears again. I've been kind of annoyed by Sazanka since the beginning, but these past two episodes have made it clear she really is a good girl and there is more to her than being the resident raging lesbian (I'm surprised they didn't get Satomi Arai to voice her).
Old 2022-05-21, 19:47   Link #54
grecefar

Hinagiku reaction was as expected, rindou is too cute. I still think that tsubaki is cuter but rindou is not far behind.

Hana-sensei in the didn't forbid tsubaki to ask about men to rindou, just to be careful and don't talk were anyone can hear.
Old 2022-05-21, 20:55   Link #55
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well it didnt take to long for Rindou to remove her mask just needs some encouragement

Sazanka wont let anyone have Tsubaki
Old 2022-05-28, 17:03   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Team Boar really is dumb. But they're also very strong and prone to beat the shit out of you if you call them that. However, as long as you don't do that, they're very nice.

The flashback was nice. Even younger lolis. This doesn't seem like a great way to form teams, but it's nice for the girls since they more or less get to be with the ones they like. It was also a great way to explain how the three girls with no sense of direction ended up on the same team.
Old 2022-05-28, 18:16   Link #57
grecefar

It would've been interesting to the duel, tsubaki is strong too.

As much I dislike sazanka, this was a nice flashback, even thought I hate them.
Old 2022-05-28, 20:52   Link #58
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the Boar team is an interesting team with all three of them with no sense of direction and lose it even you say baka around them

So thats how the choose teams just make it up the mountain with your partners

Sazanka really did change so much
Old 2022-06-04, 13:14   Link #59
James Rye

Man, if Team Boar had even normal levels of common sense or half an actual sense of direction they could easily become number 1 team. But with things like this they lose by default because they never reach their destination. Like even in the flashback when they became a team they went in the opposite direction of the freaking mountain. xD

Ya know, I wonder what would have happened if Tsubaki and Benisumomo had finished their duel and reached the top as the first team. Then who of the two rivals would be the leader? What team name would they have gotten? And how strong would they be now because they would constantly train together and try to overtake the other one? o.o

As for the newest episode, Tsubaki learns new things about men and Sensei started a snake hunt for her students for extra side dishes. And ofc Sazanka and Asago made up the game to call the snakes men so Tsubaki had to get mad at them just to then learn from Rindou that the ding-a-ling kinda looks like a snake.
Well, not size-wise, at least for most of the normal men, that is. But it was still enough to shut down Tsubaki for good, lol.

Serious Sumire and her gyaru kouhais are a hilarious combination. Also Sumire got a beautiful singing voice, just so pretty~~~ <3
Where did the gyarus get all the glitter for their throwing stars and kunais though?
Old 2022-06-04, 18:36   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Tsubaki finally got to learn more about men, and even had man meat slip between her legs.

Team Rooster is probably my least favorite so far. I don't like any of the girls' designs.

Tags
ninja, slice of life