AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-12, 21:24   Link #13981
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, that means that it only gets messy from here, and I think if not the next chapter, but probably the following chapter may have a big fight going on with the group. If anything, whatever happens, it's probably gonna be significant to developing Moka a bit more.

I'm also sure that when things calm down, if Moka at least recalls that part of her memory of seeing Tsukune in her childhood, she might go wondering why. Then Fuhai would say that they actually ended up witnessing her memory firsthand and could even interact with it, but would have been an ill advised action, as it's her memory rather than playing with the past, and could have led to very bad things.
Old 2010-05-13, 03:31   Link #13982
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gotta wonder if at some point Moka's memories are blocked and she can't recall some things in the past.

Spoiler for nsfw???:
Old 2010-05-13, 06:39   Link #13983
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Why is there an evil hand getting a titjob in that spoiler tag? 0_o
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 06:47   Link #13984
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lulz true
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 13:24   Link #13985
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

If it was the Inner Moka pad, I'd be raging.
Old 2010-05-13, 13:26   Link #13986
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Really, it's not that surprising that vampires are siding with FT, considering their ego and pride living peacefully with humans would mean they're "equals" and god forbid anyone is on the same level as a vampire
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 13:49   Link #13987
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Really, it's not that surprising that vampires are siding with FT, considering their ego and pride living peacefully with humans would mean they're "equals" and god forbid anyone is on the same level as a vampire
If that's the case HayashiTakara, then once they learn about Tsukune having vampire blood ... things are going to get even more tough for Tsukune, since he would have to be strong enough to deal with vampire assassin's sent on a mission to kill him.

It's the only logical conclusion that I could come up with on the matter of how the vampire society is going to react, once they learn about Tsukune having vampire abilities, while still being a human (well half-human) , I mean taking into consideration the pride that vampire's posses I doubt they would be happy with the prospect of a human having the same power's they do ...

It basically means that things are going to turn even more messy, once vampires learn about Tsukune's hybrid nature ... since I doubt they are going to leave Tsukune alone, since he is a threat to them, not to mention the fact that their pride will be broken as well . It's basically one more reason why I think that Tsukune needs to quickly get stronger ...
since if he remains at his current level, I don't think he will be able to survive through what might be waiting for him in the future.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 13:50   Link #13988
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have no doubts that Tsukune is gonna go through some major shit once daddy finds out
Old 2010-05-13, 14:47   Link #13989
Johnny
Working the bags...

It's pretty much a lock that they already know about Tsukune. Since Hokuto and Kyria are in Fairy Tale...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 16:17   Link #13990
GrrDraxin

You know, I was thinking that there may be more going on than we realise with Akua and the Wongs. It may be possible that we're looking at a time just after Akua's previous scuffle with them and that was why that group of goons came after her in Moka's memory, and it may be possible that Akua swore to destroy the group around that time, and has now come back to finish the job, as well as find Moka.

It may be that Hokuto was trying to "save" Tsukune by delaying or preventing him from getting to Hong Kong because he KNEW Akua was going there to destroy the Wongs, thus why he seemed to mean that because Tsukune and them made it there, they will be killed in the crossfire or even be a target for Akua for whatever has yet to be revealed.
Old 2010-05-13, 16:23   Link #13991
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I bet Akuha is smoking hot in the present.
Old 2010-05-13, 16:54   Link #13992
Shadow5YA

I guess we should be glad that Moka and Kokoa were the neglected ones, since they became the good girls from being left out of the vampire loop.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 17:21   Link #13993
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
I bet Akuha is smoking hot in the present.
I thought that was an automatic guarantee in R+V. Female vampire equals smoking hot, always. Uh, ignore the whole homicidal part though...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 17:21   Link #13994
GrrDraxin

I don't think "neglected" would be the word I'd use to describe it. But we're still trying to fill in the blanks here, so who knows.
Old 2010-05-13, 17:25   Link #13995
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I thought that was an automatic guarantee in R+V. Female vampire equals smoking hot, always. Uh, ignore the whole homicidal part though...
Indeed, although as a whole Ikeda draws very attractive females. Aside from the cute faces, he pays a lot of attention to the anatomy. The characters are very anatomically correct, he paid a lot of attention in anatomy class
Old 2010-05-13, 18:30   Link #13996
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
It's pretty much a lock that they already know about Tsukune. Since Hokuto and Kyria are in Fairy Tale...
But we don't know if they said anything. They could have agreed to just sit tight and watch things unfold for their own entertainment. I just hope they don't turn into good guys, lol.

Quote:
Indeed, although as a whole Ikeda draws very attractive females. Aside from the cute faces, he pays a lot of attention to the anatomy. The characters are very anatomically correct, he paid a lot of attention in anatomy class
Indeed. They are all...wonderful. Akuha will be a babe, there is no doubt about that. I can't wait to see her either.
Old 2010-05-13, 19:12   Link #13997
GrrDraxin

Exactly how much could she possibly change from her presentation in the memory? It may have been 7 years, but the way she's dressed looks exactly the same as she was in the older memory to what she looks like in the present.
Old 2010-05-13, 20:14   Link #13998
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I don't think "neglected" would be the word I'd use to describe it. But we're still trying to fill in the blanks here, so who knows.
Perhaps "neglected" is a bit extreme, but it's still obvious that Kahlua (and later Akuha) were the father's favorite, being the strongest and all. Since they were the favorites, they probably were more involved with their father's agenda.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 21:30   Link #13999
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Exactly how much could she possibly change from her presentation in the memory? It may have been 7 years, but the way she's dressed looks exactly the same as she was in the older memory to what she looks like in the present.
I don't think clothes can tell us how she looks now compared to then. Although I'm not sure if she was wearing a hood just to look evil. She might have been disfigured or something. Of course that would make me very sad...
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 23:18   Link #14000
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Perhaps "neglected" is a bit extreme, but it's still obvious that Kahlua (and later Akuha) were the father's favorite, being the strongest and all. Since they were the favorites, they probably were more involved with their father's agenda.
That and Akasha probably kept Moka and Kokoa out of that sort of thing for a long time until her untimely 'disappearance'. Moka also left the Shuzen estate when she was really young so she really didn't have time to develop that 'underworld' mentality that Akuha has. Although if she did stay there, one can imagine just how ruthless Moka would have become, especially if she idolized Akuha growing up...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire