AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 19:19   Link #361
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

'First Lamia wins' ... someone go and write an entry at tvtropes !
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:02   Link #362
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

whoooooooo that was a good chapter really hectic i wonder if their can be a polygamous relationship in the mosnter world hmmm lol ;p
Old 2012-08-24, 20:09   Link #363
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

It is possible with a Bicorn(Unicorn with two horns). In fact they will put a harem together for husbands/mates.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:25   Link #364
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@welsh that would be the second monster i would be lol ;p
Old 2012-08-25, 02:01   Link #365
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
If want Lamia as concubine or 2nd wife or haremette, Echidna is the best, but don't expect that she'll devoted to you alone, they're Playgirl to the core.
Other variant of Lamia have different level of Jealousy, with common Lamia as the highest, followed by Medusa variant, Shirohebi variant and Echidna

Bicorn is for who want a monster girl that encourage you to have a harem, but unless you have great Vigor, your life gonna cut short, since Bicorn didn't know your cock power limit and always keep gather new member whenever she can.

It's good if all Monster girls that she catch is tame Monster girl, but once she add lusty type like Minotaurus, Ushi Oni, or Oni, you're in BIG trouble

Not to mention Undead type like Ghost,Zombie or Dullahan, which mostly tame, but once 'in heat' can be quite dangerous
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 02:45   Link #366
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^ the second that she considered getting a zombie or anything else that is Undead I would put a stop to it. I ain't into Necrophelia. And those types creepy me out. I don't do too well with zombies.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 03:06   Link #367
Azure-Priest

^This. Undead would be bad without magical "pseudo-life" because the proper lubrication is not there. IT would be extremely painful, and run a huge risk of life threatening infections.

Yeah, no thanks.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 03:32   Link #368
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^ the second that she considered getting a zombie or anything else that is Undead I would put a stop to it. I ain't into Necrophelia. And those types creepy me out. I don't do too well with zombies.
wait until you meet the Ghost
They have silky smooth texture like cotton candy, you can bite and swallow her body part (like breast or tongue) and it didn't kill her although it's have no taste but bland
And they can possess any girls monster or not to be her flesh version, can sink to the ocean or dungeon to search treasure with ease and devoted to you even after your life end (become ghost too)

strong selling point:
No position is impossible for them during sex, heck! you can even fuck their ear if you wish and they can shape shift from Loli to Bosomi waifu in no time, according to your mood, although still transparent like mist

The more you fill her with your juice, the more tangible and stronger (in magic) they are, to the point you see her body as full fledged living girl, that didn't breath
ghost(transparent) ---> ghost (slime girl like) ---> ghost (looks and feels like living girl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
^This. Undead would be bad without magical "pseudo-life" because the proper lubrication is not there. IT would be extremely painful, and run a huge risk of life threatening infections.

Yeah, no thanks.
strangely, the Zombie monster girls didn't carry any trait like that, what make them considered 'zombie' is their intelligence, that as low as zombie.

Once they in need for sustenance, they attack any living being to extract their 'nectar', including female yeah! female be it human or other monster girls.
So if you see some monster girl under a Zombie girl's thigh, do not disturb their fun Yuri time, or else, you gonna be raped by the monster girl (victim) and zombie girl (rapist)
Old 2012-08-25, 06:21   Link #369
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

wait! ms smith say harpy and lamia is all female species. how the hell they still manage to exist?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 06:53   Link #370
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
wait! ms smith say harpy and lamia is all female species. how the hell they still manage to exist?
Probably kidnapping human males to mate with them until they run dry.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 07:19   Link #371
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Ms.Smith said their race Mostly female, it mean they still have male gender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Probably kidnapping human males to mate with them until they run dry.
this is common method due to lack of male Lamia, their Ratio is 1000:1
Old 2012-08-25, 20:26   Link #372
Chelydra

Someone wanted a lamia meme?

I got one that I randomly found, it shamelessly steals from another meme...

Old 2012-08-25, 23:44   Link #373
surerman
Banned

^
Alice: "Here, what are we gonna do on the grass?"
Protagonist: " err.....Sex?"

is that pic from the game?, or the manga?, and what those thing on her head anyway?, look like a hair band, but strangely have same color as her snake part

grass is favorite place to mate for Lamia since they more reptile than human, but it's not uncommon for them to do it in a temple or dungeon. Some how they quite attached to Earth, so bed or someplace far up the ground is rarely their choice
Old 2012-08-26, 00:07   Link #374
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

haha i want a dragon to join the mix she'd basically be the tsundere type lol ;p
Old 2012-08-26, 00:42   Link #375
Chelydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
^
Alice: "Here, what are we gonna do on the grass?"
Protagonist: " err.....Sex?"

is that pic from the game?, or the manga?, and what those thing on her head anyway?, look like a hair band, but strangely have same color as her snake part

grass is favorite place to mate for Lamia since they more reptile than human, but it's not uncommon for them to do it in a temple or dungeon. Some how they quite attached to Earth, so bed or someplace far up the ground is rarely their choice
Ah this is from the game, its the first scene where you meet Alice. She was knocked there by Illias. The word bubbles are edits based on the "pomf meme".

The things in her hair are a type of flower that feeds on "love milk" and she uses them in one scene. No idea what the thick blue things are, they don't do anything so I am assuming its a decoration.

As for snakes mating... a most don't mate right out in the open, since that makes them vulnerable to predation.

@Sapper no, Cera already fills the tsundere role, and honestly I am sick of that personality type its waay to common I was so refreshed to see our main heroine (Miia) not have such a personality. Also his harem is big enough... though I can't say I would object to a slime girl or Ms. Smith but Im perfectly happy with the current harem size.
Old 2012-08-26, 03:24   Link #376

^ I actually like the tsundere type in fantasy anime/manga because they tend to be the ones who can actually take care of themselves (in combat and casual life), and the problem is the MC usually doesn't pick the tsundere, I don't claim to be a harem expert (like sapper) but the only anime where the MC picks the tsundere I have seen is Zero no Tsukaima
79305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 03:55   Link #377
ShiroiRyu

Argl !
You didn't waited for a translation.
I have to wait.
EDIT : oh i found it ! XD
So good ...
Old 2012-08-26, 04:32   Link #378
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
wait until you meet the Ghost
They have silky smooth texture like cotton candy, you can bite and swallow her body part (like breast or tongue) and it didn't kill her although it's have no taste but bland
And they can possess any girls monster or not to be her flesh version, can sink to the ocean or dungeon to search treasure with ease and devoted to you even after your life end (become ghost too)

strong selling point:
No position is impossible for them during sex, heck! you can even fuck their ear if you wish and they can shape shift from Loli to Bosomi waifu in no time, according to your mood, although still transparent like mist

The more you fill her with your juice, the more tangible and stronger (in magic) they are, to the point you see her body as full fledged living girl, that didn't breath
ghost(transparent) ---> ghost (slime girl like) ---> ghost (looks and feels like living girl)
...Is it strange that I am really turned on by this?

EDIT: Probably because there doesn't seem to be any bad points about it.

Last edited by s07195; 2012-08-26 at 05:07.
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 06:00   Link #379
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
haha i want a dragon to join the mix she'd basically be the tsundere type lol ;p
God you just reminded me of Dragon Crisis!, heck that was one boring show, I don't even know how I survived trough all ep's.

Unless that dragon would be some busty tsundere onesan, I got tired of ZNT luize clones everywhere.
Old 2012-08-26, 09:09   Link #380
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
...Is it strange that I am really turned on by this?

EDIT: Probably because there doesn't seem to be any bad points about it.
Welcome to the Weirdo zone

Ghost didn't come as flawless though, they have tendency to possess any that strike their fancy, not yours
Sometimes, they become mute and you can't understand what she want (goes back and forth through your body while stare at you with melancholic expression)...which turned to be want to go to a stroll outside

I think it's because their spirit nature, that make them 'stationary' to one place, and make go outside their 'death place' like a dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Unless that dragon would be some busty tsundere onesan, I got tired of ZNT luize clones everywhere.
The Dragon probably calm-Kuudere Onee-san, like Kasumi Tendo (Ranma 1/2) or Rie Kasukabe (Princess Lucia)
But I'd prefer Ryuu than Dragon, Miia need Onee-san that can teach her, not a mother that flirty (Echidna) or Cousin that stoic and mellow all the time (Shirohebi)

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl