The Third Runner

Chapter 2 of my story is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9815304...-UnlimitedFATE
Old 2013-11-15, 17:05   Link #1022
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
I always wonder what would happened if Shirou summoned Lelouch vi Brittania as a Ruler?
Doubt that would work well. And besides, Lelouch with his lousy stats? That would be hilarious.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 17:58   Link #1023
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Forgot to mention, but it's not canon-Lelouch per se, but the version of him in my Code Geass fic (https://fanfiction.net/s/9346083/1/L...the-Black-King). After the end of it, there will be 2 branching roads: A crossover with Muv-Luv, and another with Fate like I said above. Basically, think Lelouch with Kamen Rider Knight's armor.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 09:52   Link #1024
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Also, that remind me of another weird idea: Shirou as the incarnation of Gilgamesh.
Old 2013-11-16, 14:38   Link #1025
blitz1/2

Quote:
Also, that remind me of another weird idea: Shirou as the incarnation of Gilgamesh.
But...Shirou is a faker....Rather maybe Shirou should be the reincarnation of Enkidu.

Old 2013-11-16, 20:36   Link #1026
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But...Shirou is a faker....Rather maybe Shirou should be the reincarnation of Enkidu.
That is not a bad idea! Maybe I would mix it in my Code Geass crossover.
Old 2013-11-17, 15:28   Link #1027
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Not entirely accurate. Enkidu was best friends with Gilgamesh and Enkidu was an animal-man.
Old 2013-11-18, 04:31   Link #1028
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Does this seem viable in any way?

Name: Shirushi Shouko
Magic circuit count: 100,000+
Prana count per circuit: 25 units
Description: a young girl with long black hair and pale skin. Her hair is actually white, but dyed black. Her eyes are red as she is an albino. She was born with a weak body and is expected to die young.

History: The Shirushi clan is an abnormal clan that practices inbreeding. The cause is not for any reason of bloodline purity. It is generally because their practices are not normal. Despite only existing for 100 years, they are already at their 7th generation. That's because the Shirushi clan generally births at ages of anywhere between 12 and 16. They generally never live past 20 due to their bodies being composed entirely of magic circuits. This gives them a vast prana source but also extremely short lifespans. Their thaumaturgy is of a higher class than most magi but they experience great pains when practicing the craft. Shouko partakes in the holy grail war despite the sealing designations on her clan she wants to escape her fate. She is estimated to die before her 16th birthday.

Personality: she is normally calm and kind. But she's like any other teen-aged girl in her situation. She is distraught and desperate. She has no care for the indirect consequences of her actions as she joins the holy grail war. She hopes to win and gain an extension to her life. She feels it is unfair that she has to suffer for being born this way.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 06:56   Link #1029
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Not bad! Try to write a paragraph of her.
Old 2013-11-18, 07:48   Link #1030
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She was silent as she watched them burn. They were screaming, they were clawing at her, begging for help, begging to be saved. They were begging for her mercy. Mercy she was not willing to give. Why should she give them mercy? Why should she care whether they died? Close, she was so close to death, but she wasn't going to give in to that. She was going to live through this.

"What... are you? That magic- that power- I hadn't even felt the leylines move."

And yet all around lay destruction. The cheap little three-storey motel was nothing more than a smoldering monument of destruction. Powerlines were cut, even streetlights rendered useless under the vast sea of flames that consumed all.

"Where does that power come from?"

She bit back a scream. She bit back pain. Her skin began to riddle itself with patterned lines of light. It was like the flames themselves were burning her as her nerves registered nothing but mind numbing pain. She stood, despite that suffering she stood. The man before her and herself were on equal grounds.

"It can't be... So it was true. Those crazed experiment of you Japanese magi proved fruitful. You monst-"

BANG!

and silence.

She stood there. Her hand outstretched. Her skin no longer glowed as smoke rosed from the pyre beneath her hand, on the spot where the man's upper torso used to exist with the remaining legs and pelvis. The innerds and viscera refused to spill out from the instantaneous cauterization that occurred from the blast. She felt no guilt from what she did. All she felt was pain, and hate, and frustration. They were on equal ground, nay. The man was at an advantage. They were both in pain but he lived well over twice the age when she was expected to die.

She felt no guilt. She would live. This God-forsaken blood in her would not deny her the kiss of life, nor would any other inane wish. She would have the grail.
Old 2013-11-18, 08:07   Link #1031
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Interesting! But what timeline? And any plan for a full-lenght story?
Old 2013-11-18, 08:13   Link #1032
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If I had to pick a timeline... either FZ or FSN. Nothing else really. SHe's an original master that I thought up when I remembered Shiro's UBW bad end. I never really imagined her in a story.
Old 2013-11-18, 08:28   Link #1033
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, I'm actually thinking about Extra and Prototype with that character. Just pair her up with Lancer of Black (A Demon), or Saber of Black (Almost indestructable).

Hmm... Giving Lelouck KR Blade armor, Shirou/Archer with Chalice. Then who would get Garren and Leangle?
Old 2013-11-18, 10:56   Link #1034
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Gilgamesh and Lancer respectively?

So a saber or a lancer? I was mostly conflicted on who her servant should be. I want someone who can act as her foil or mirrors her hardships.
Old 2013-11-18, 17:36   Link #1035
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Probally a Lancer. Or a Assassin wouldn't be a bad idea.
Old 2013-11-18, 19:28   Link #1036
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Does this seem viable in any way?

Name: Shirushi Shouko
Magic circuit count: 100,000+
Prana count per circuit: 25 units
Description: a young girl with long black hair and pale skin. Her hair is actually white, but dyed black. Her eyes are red as she is an albino. She was born with a weak body and is expected to die young.

History: The Shirushi clan is an abnormal clan that practices inbreeding. The cause is not for any reason of bloodline purity. It is generally because their practices are not normal. Despite only existing for 100 years, they are already at their 7th generation. That's because the Shirushi clan generally births at ages of anywhere between 12 and 16. They generally never live past 20 due to their bodies being composed entirely of magic circuits. This gives them a vast prana source but also extremely short lifespans. Their thaumaturgy is of a higher class than most magi but they experience great pains when practicing the craft. Shouko partakes in the holy grail war despite the sealing designations on her clan she wants to escape her fate. She is estimated to die before her 16th birthday.

Personality: she is normally calm and kind. But she's like any other teen-aged girl in her situation. She is distraught and desperate. She has no care for the indirect consequences of her actions as she joins the holy grail war. She hopes to win and gain an extension to her life. She feels it is unfair that she has to suffer for being born this way.
100,000 circuits?! What is she? A grail vessel?!

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2013-11-18 at 21:09.
Old 2013-11-18, 19:42   Link #1037
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
That is not a bad idea! Maybe I would mix it in my Code Geass crossover.
I would suggest against it. It's...never a really good idea to mix too many radical concepts in a crossover. Better to stick to your original idea
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 20:04   Link #1038
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
I would suggest against it. It's...never a really good idea to mix too many radical concepts in a crossover. Better to stick to your original idea
Correct, but again, I'm a man of the Unthinkable. Mixing up everything I could find is what I good at!

Say, would these weapon suit for Shirou/Archer?

Old 2013-11-18, 21:09   Link #1039
blitz1/2

Quote:
Correct, but again, I'm a man of the Unthinkable. Mixing up everything I could find is what I good at!

Say, would these weapon suit for Shirou/Archer?

Part of it looks like Archer-ko's bow.

Old 2013-11-18, 21:36   Link #1040
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Yes, it suits Archer's taste perfectly!

Also, if I made C.C as the source of the Grail (provide the mean), and it happen about 10 years after the end of Code Geass, then when would the 5th War occur (in A.T.B)?

Tags
character, discussion, fanfiction