Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-29, 06:49   Link #81
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Next week there'll be 2 chapters.
Old 2014-10-29, 06:58   Link #82
Random14

Was it an extra-long ending chapter or two actual chapters to hit 700? Well, guess it doesn't really matter.

Huh, nice to see some lasting damage, assuming no one is able to heal it (Naruto's always had crazy healing power and he replaced Kakashi's eye a while back so you never know), and for Sasuke to finally just give up. When Sasuke isn't being all angsty, they do get along (argumentative, but still close), so now on to the epilogue. Are they going to limp back in that state or is Kakashi and Sakura going to have to come find them?
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 07:06   Link #83
yakumo-chan

great chapter!!
Old 2014-10-29, 07:07   Link #84
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darck_zero View Post
fuck dudes, naruto lost his arm...
could this be the reason for de bandage in the last naruto the movie...
which page?
Old 2014-10-29, 07:09   Link #85
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well now.....that's quite an ending there. Sure they can put the arm back on, assuming it's still intact, though I guess is Tsunade can come back from being torn in two halves this can be undone too. Still rather symbolic, the blood from their severed arms mixing like that.
i dont think the arm was cut, i think it was destroyed
Old 2014-10-29, 07:10   Link #86
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
i dont think the arm was cut, i think it was destroyed
Yeah it's definitely destroyed, the collision of both their attacks, destroyed both their arms, it wouldn't make sense to have it cut from above the elbow in that kind of situation.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 07:29   Link #87
james0246

Shame on you all, Posting new chapter discussion in an old chapter thread.... New thread has been created, please move all relevant discussions there.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:41   Link #88
The Green One

To be fair, the chapter thread did not exist yet at the time of our posts.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 00:54   Link #89
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

So I was re-reading the last fight of Naruto and Sasuke, I was wondering if Rasengan is really stronger than Chidori? I mean yes they cancelled out each other's attack vaporizing both of their dominat arm but I noticed that Naruto just used a regular rasengan against Sasuke's amaterasu enhanced chidori. At first I though that Naruto had used Sage mode, but upon reading it again I noticed that he hadn't. Granting that it is kyuubi powered but is it still enough to cancel an enhanced chidori? Maybe Naruto is really more powerful than Sasuke at the moment of this fight(as we don't know if he still has acess to So6P mode which was not shown in the movie) as Naruto is just mostly defending himself? Any thougts?

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 01:01   Link #90
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
So I was re-reading the last fight of Naruto and Sasuke, I was wondering if Rasengan is really stronger than Chidori? I mean yes they cancelled out each other's attack vaporizing both of their dominat arm but I noticed that Naruto just used a regular rasengan against Sasuke's amaterasu enhanced chidori. At first I though that Naruto had used Sage mode, but upon reading it again I noticed that he hadn't. Granting that it is kyuubi powered but is it still enough to cancel an enhanced chidori? Maybe Naruto is really more powerful than Sasuke at the moment of this fight(as we don't know if he still has acess to So6P mode which was not shown in the movie) as Naruto is just mostly defending himself? Any thougts?
Re-read Naruto vs. Sasuke in hospital rooftop, it's clear that in terms of raw damage, Rasengan > Chidori.

Comparing Rasengan and Chidori if I have to describe it, it's like comparing a mace and a sword.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 01:19   Link #91
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Hmm yeah but it is normal rasengan vs normal chidori but in this fight, it is normal rasengan vs chidori-kagetsuchi(?). Oh well im just confused on how Sasuke's enhanced chidori got cancelled out. Maybe Kyuubi's chakra is just so strong.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion