AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-24, 23:40   Link #201
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Erm... Yeah... Need new relationships...

Spoiler for off-topic rant, part 2:

... I've got nothing

Though it's interesting how with the 4 new main characters, both Hetero and Homo factions gets Satisfaction

(I wonder if they could sweeten the deal for Erio... 'Greedy'? Damn right I am)
Old 2007-05-24, 23:43   Link #202
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
RH was Yuuno's Device, wasn't it? He gave it away. But that's besides the point, we need another relationship thing to come up...
Maybe he only found RH in an excavation or something like that. In the first fight of the first season he didn’t use RH or any kind of device, even if he was seriously damaged, he only tried to seal the jewel seed inside RH using his own powers.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-05-24, 23:56   Link #203
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm... Yeah... Need new relationships...

Spoiler for off-topic rant, part 2:

... I've got nothing

Though it's interesting how with the 4 new main characters, both Hetero and Homo factions gets Satisfaction

(I wonder if they could sweeten the deal for Erio... 'Greedy'? Damn right I am)

lol, yeah i do play RO. ( i own a 99/70 Gypsy, kinda badass build XD a bit self promotion ;D )

but it's more likely i'll do this in Final Fantasy games. just deal so much damage that the enemy don't have enough time to kill you. if you're overleveled it's easy

and you're the leeder of the 300. a member of the legion, agreeing with a 300'er officier is really creepy XD

and i know 'bout the limiter. nanoha, fate, hayate, they were all beyond A, so they were dropped. so i guess, it would be the same with yuuno.

we're already though the most relationships.

and i'd like subaru/teana much more then nanoha/fate, just cuz i like their personalities more

ps: i just startet posting arround here, and my english is almost not as good as i want, so don't be harsh if something wrong or stuff XD
Old 2007-05-25, 01:27   Link #204
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunariska View Post

and you're the leeder of the 300. a member of the legion, agreeing with a 300'er officier is really creepy XD
Eheheh...

Quote:
and i know 'bout the limiter. nanoha, fate, hayate, they were all beyond A, so they were dropped. so i guess, it would be the same with yuuno.
Spoiler for off-topic:

Quote:
we're already though the most relationships.
There're weren't much to begin with

Quote:
and i'd like subaru/teana much more then nanoha/fate, just cuz i like their personalities more
This one I have to admit, they really have a Husband and wife thing going on...

Quote:
ps: i just startet posting arround here, and my english is almost not as good as i want, so don't be harsh if something wrong or stuff XD
Nobody would ever blame you.
Old 2007-05-25, 05:07   Link #205
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

You know what totally cracks me up on this Yuuno =/= human thing? In a way, it's almost like an attempt to demean Yuuno's position within the story and relationships, but on the other hand, if StrikerS somehow really throws us a curveball and reveal that Yuuno's really one of his kind as far as shapeshifters go such as a genuine hybrid or something, it means that he'll definitely be integral as far as character-central plots go, and thus, increase his overall importance.

Orenji : That transformational matrix! He's no familiar...and that hair colour, eyes...fufufufu, what were the odds? Not only have I found 2 survivors of Project F, the only living baby specimen of Project A that was lost 19 years actually lived....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-25, 05:17   Link #206
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I thought it was pretty much established all Scryas were non-humans...
Old 2007-05-25, 06:13   Link #207
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I'm dead sure that the SS that inspired it begs desperately to differ...
Old 2007-05-25, 06:16   Link #208
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Was there ever a human Scrya? without counting Yuuno
Old 2007-05-25, 06:20   Link #209
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Difficult to say, since we've never seen other Scryas asides from Yuuno, although we assume that since they're Midchildan natives that they most likely are.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-25, 06:26   Link #210
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You know what totally cracks me up on this Yuuno =/= human thing? In a way, it's almost like an attempt to demean Yuuno's position within the story and relationships, but on the other hand, if StrikerS somehow really throws us a curveball and reveal that Yuuno's really one of his kind as far as shapeshifters go such as a genuine hybrid or something, it means that he'll definitely be integral as far as character-central plots go, and thus, increase his overall importance.

Orenji : That transformational matrix! He's no familiar...and that hair colour, eyes...fufufufu, what were the odds? Not only have I found 2 survivors of Project F, the only living baby specimen of Project A that was lost 19 years actually lived....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That would be surprising... But... What's with the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ah?
Old 2007-05-25, 07:00   Link #211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That would be surprising... But... What's with the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ah?

Repressed stress.

I know how he feels
Old 2007-05-25, 07:20   Link #212
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

stress lawl

I was trying to do a evil doctor laugh imitation...but I guess I should had placed it behind Scagliette's dialogue.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-25, 07:26   Link #213
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
actually i dont think anyone else who doesnt come from earth can be called human...the are all aliens out there by earthling standards

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-25, 07:27   Link #214
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
stress lawl

I was trying to do a evil doctor laugh imitation...but I guess I should had placed it behind Scagliette's dialogue.
You left the M and the stress off. As in, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nothing like a good laugh to kill stress from worrying that exams are next week and the White Devil's back.

@Death: *nods approvingly* Not to mention they are also Espers (psycomms) and Time-travellers (same time, but totally different frame of referrence).
Old 2007-05-25, 09:26   Link #215
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

well..

yuuno was in episode 1 very exhaustet and.. badly beaten and transformed into a ferret
maybe 2 reasons:
1. he try'd to escape/to hide as ferret. so it would be explanation that he is " not really" a feret
2. he IS really a feret und wasn't able to stand in human shape after the battle. magic exhaustet = no longer in human shape

i believe it was really the 2nd because he just "forgot" to change, even after he was ok.

remember how suprised nanoha was, when he transformed the first time?
Old 2007-05-25, 10:09   Link #216
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
well..

yuuno was in episode 1 very exhaustet and.. badly beaten and transformed into a ferret
maybe 2 reasons:
1. he try'd to escape/to hide as ferret. so it would be explanation that he is " not really" a feret
2. he IS really a feret und wasn't able to stand in human shape after the battle. magic exhaustet = no longer in human shape

i believe it was really the 2nd because he just "forgot" to change, even after he was ok.

remember how suprised nanoha was, when he transformed the first time?
A more simple explanation would be: Bringing a heavilly injured ferret to a vet raies few questions. Bringing a heavilly injured boy -without ID, I might add- to a hospital, raises a ton of questions.
Old 2007-05-25, 10:40   Link #217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lets not forget that Chrono also mention that he could return to his original form...

I believe one reason why Yuuno could have 'forgotten', is because before the events of season one, he could have stayed in ferret form for long periods of time and had gotten used to it.
Old 2007-05-25, 12:13   Link #218
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

like zafira and his doggy form. ( or is the "dog" form maybe his orginal form?" )
and i doubt that chrono know about yuuno's orginal form. i guess he was just thinking, a speaking feret = not normal

@Keroko
you have a point there. but it's a anime XD ok laaaame reason, i know, but we haven't evidence for all point's till yuuno really show's off some familliy pics or something
Old 2007-05-25, 12:22   Link #219
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
and i doubt that chrono know about yuuno's orginal form. i guess he was just thinking, a speaking feret = not normal
Yuuno's response wasn't,

"Huh? What are you talking about? I have always been in-"

It was,

"Oh! That's right! I've been in this form for so long I've forgotten..."

Give it up already
Old 2007-05-25, 13:00   Link #220
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

well it was a nice try, but for the ppl he will alway's be "feret-guy"
well we need another relationsship.. i wasn't there when you guy's discussed teana/subaru, too bad
Closed Thread