AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-02-16, 15:21   Link #181
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I agree except it's called in the manga: Sabaody Archipeligo arc. And thus the new thread should be called that.
Spoiler for Manga spoilers:
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:50   Link #182
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'll plan to create the following anime discussion threads.

Sabaody Archipelago arc

Spoiler for Arcs based on manga titles:

What episode does the Sabaody Archipelago arc start with?
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:58   Link #183
Nosauz

388 is the episode that begins with sanji clone so that is technically the saboady archipelago also i doubt the show will burn through saboady arc that quickly, I'm predicitng the fight with kuma is gonna be atleast 3-4 episodes not including all the sir raleygh stuff.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 16:34   Link #184
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Thanks.

Sabaody Archipelago Arc Discussion [Anime-only]
Quote:
Then Cultural References in One Piece it is.
Cultural References in One Piece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
As of late, I've been going back and forth with Rainbowman on the Nami Discussion Thread about his fanfic and it's getting rather... cumbersome seeing as none of our discussion really has anything to do with the topic. I dont feel appropriate posting that kind of discussion in the Theories and Speculation Thread either.
One Piece FanFiction Discussion
Old 2009-02-18, 04:45   Link #185
Prestige

Chapter 533 spoilers are out
Old 2009-02-27, 09:53   Link #186
marvelB

I have a new thread request: I'd like to see a "One Piece ministory thread", where we can discuss the events of the splash page minstories that are featured in the manga, along with speculating which characters and/or events will be featured in any future ministories. I think it should make for a pretty interesting thread....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 14:35   Link #187
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I have a new thread request: I'd like to see a "One Piece ministory thread", where we can discuss the events of the splash page minstories that are featured in the manga, along with speculating which characters and/or events will be featured in any future ministories. I think it should make for a pretty interesting thread....
Quote:
How about this then?: A thread with all the SBS questions and answers so far.
One Piece splash page miniseries discussion thread
Old 2009-04-08, 17:25   Link #188
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

I have a thread request: The possibility of Luffy's mother being this Dadan mentioned by the mayor of Luffy's town.
Old 2009-04-08, 17:40   Link #189
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
I have a thread request: The possibility of Luffy's mother being this Dadan mentioned by the mayor of Luffy's town.
You can post this in the Luffy Character Discussion thread since it is about Luffy or in the Theories & future Speculation since you are speculating.
Old 2009-04-11, 10:04   Link #190
monkey D goku

what got you into one piece tread
monkey D goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 12:40   Link #191
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I request a Chapter 541 thread please.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 23:15   Link #192
Rainbowman

Here's my newest request: a "One Piece Threat level" thread.
The threat levels for the characters shown so far are so interesting that we would want to talk about some of our other characters and estimate their threat level (which of them would be high and which of them would be low).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 04:39   Link #193
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
I don't know if anime suki feels like this is worth discussing. This occured tonight.

Quote:
As anime fans know, FUNimation Entertainment planned under the authorization of Toei Animation, Fuji Television, Shueisha for the first ever online simulcast of the series ‘One Piece’ tonight at 9:00 pm CDT., just one hour after its premiere on Japan’s Fuji Television. Unfortunately, in the last 24 hours we have determined that the FUNimation servers were compromised, even though we employ strict security standards. An unknown individual accessed and posted episode 403 online and as a direct result of this illegal act, all U.S. and Canadian fans will be deprived of access to this great anime series for the immediate future. We will use the full extent of our efforts to locate and prosecute the perpetrators and will provide updates in this most serious matter.
I'm wondering if the wording means licensced one piece period or just the simulcast. If the mod feels its meritted could we get a thread on it?
Old 2009-06-01, 04:53   Link #194
xris
Just call me Ojisan

We have the One Piece Licenced thread that can be used for such discussion.
Old 2009-06-01, 15:03   Link #195
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
We have the One Piece Licenced thread that can be used for such discussion.
Well, while the discussion of the "Simulcast incident" is big and problematic, I hope you're not too busy to notice the request I made a little earlier:

"One Piece Threat level" thread.
The threat levels for the characters shown so far are so interesting that we would want to talk about some of our other characters and estimate their threat level (which of them would be high and which of them would be low).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 15:58   Link #196
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
I hope you're not too busy to notice the request I made a little earlier:

"One Piece Threat level" thread.
Hmmm, well. I don't remember your previous suggestion for a thread (Cultural References in One Piece) generating much discussion so I'm wondering about this one. Anyway, what's wrong with using the Pirates and Bounties thread?

Instead of this "Threat level" thread, how about a One Piece - General Character Discussion thread instead. That way you can use it to discuss any of the other characters who do not have their own thread and it could cover the topic you suggest.
Old 2009-06-09, 06:33   Link #197
Prestige

Next anime episode will have very signifigant meaning for many of us who view One Piece being very dramatic and having effects that can possibly take years.

I would request for this once in lifetime chance to have seperate One piece episode because major impact and signifance of it that we could have own episode discussion:

I, behalf of many One Piece viewers request

One piece Episode 405 discussion threat

"Disappearing Crewmates - The Final Day of the Straw Hat Crew"
"Kiesareta Nakama-tachi - Mugiwara Ichimi Saigo no Hi" (消された仲間たち 麦わら一味最後の日)

I really think that at this once this particular episode really deserves to have its own discussion since its signififance.

Episode is aired at Sunday so thread could me made during next weekend or Sunday.
Old 2009-06-29, 19:07   Link #198
marvelB

Seeing as me and some others were having a rather in-depth discussion about Zoan Devil Fruit powers in the chapter 548 thread, I figure that maybe we ought to have a general Zoan discussion thread to continue our talks about Zoan fruits and their properties. I think it would be a pretty interesting thread.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 12:01   Link #199
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Seeing as me and some others were having a rather in-depth discussion about Zoan Devil Fruit powers in the chapter 548 thread, I figure that maybe we ought to have a general Zoan discussion thread to continue our talks about Zoan fruits and their properties. I think it would be a pretty interesting thread.....
Just to show some support, I'll QFT here. There really does need to be a Zoan discussion thread, it seems.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 12:49   Link #200
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The thread will be created in a little while...